Tokyo Game Show 2011

5058 Views 46 Posts 3DS
I know it's a bit early, but the TGS is on next month and with Gamescom on now I figured I'd start a thread up for TGS. I'm confident there'll be some good announcements this year.

I think Square-Enix have confirmed that they'll have Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance playable there along with a trailer and maybe unveiling one of the Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary projects along with another Versus trailer and others.


Anyway, any announcements/footage of games you guys are hoping for this year?
hopefully Atlus announce Persona 5
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

noobi said: hopefully Atlus announce Persona 5



+ 1 its almost a sure thing unless they have decided to cancel it and make catherine part 2 lol [heartbreak] [heartbreak] [heartbreak]

they said back in 2008 it was in development

i couple hd remakes of kingdom hearts & ff collection along with versus footage & persona 5 maybe even a rogue galaxy 2 or dark cloud 3
i want another burnout game!!! a full one not that stupid crash game thats coming out [Shifty]
A Persona 5 would probably ruin it for me.
Looking forward to some Versus footage.
GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x



Better be all jrpg games lol or just one i want too much to ask? :P

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x


Better be all jrpg games lol or just one i want too much to ask?



Ewwww, JRPG's :P

Beta said:

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x


Better be all jrpg games lol or just one i want too much to ask?


Ewwww, JRPG's



Ewwwww Fps's
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said:

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x


Better be all jrpg games lol or just one i want too much to ask?


Ewwww, JRPG's


Ewwwww Fps's



This means war.

-_-
Confirmation of new Zone of Enders please. :D
Hopefully they mention that pokemon project that has been rumored about.

ZePpLiNs said: Hopefully they mention that pokemon project that has been rumored about.

Hate to say it, but Nintendo don't attend TGS anymore so that's very unlikely. They usually hold a conference in the same place about a month after though and announce stuff.

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x

Nothing non-Japanese will be announced, ya fool. :P

Beta said:

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said:

Dusty Lids said:

Beta said: GoW IV + Vita announcement pl0x


Better be all jrpg games lol or just one i want too much to ask?


Ewwww, JRPG's


Ewwwww Fps's


This means war.



Don't you only play CoD, anyway?

Nothing but JRPGs and rhythm games and action games from Capcom will be talked about, anyway.

Tsunamo said:

ZePpLiNs said: Hopefully they mention that pokemon project that has been rumored about.

Hate to say it, but Nintendo don't attend TGS anymore so that's very unlikely. They usually hold a conference in the same place about a month after though and announce stuff.


Yes and no. Officially, they don't, but they've been known to announce / reveal things there.

Couple of rumored announcements for TGS going around the net:
Monster Hunter Tri G, 3DS

4 Warriors of Light 2, 3DS

Monster Hunter Tri G, 3DS

Miku Hatsune (SD style), 3DS

New Shining game using Valkyria systems and characters from Shining Hearts, PSP

Sega has a Layton-like game but with rhythm action instead of puzzles.

Bayonetta 2 is in development and is planned for release at the same time as a theatrical Bayonetta CG movie.

Vita launch later this year, Monster Hunter 3rd HD will be announced at TGS to be a launch title.

DQ10 is being designed as an MMO-like game.

I'd be keen for Bayonetta 2.
When is TGS?

I never bought Bayonetta even though I really enjoyed the demo, dunno why? =_=

winga26 said: When is TGS?
I never bought Bayonetta even though I really enjoyed the demo, dunno why?

The 16th and 17th of September I think.
You should buy it sometime, Winga! It's going for around only $30 now.
Where can I watch the stream?

.....well we still have like 3 weeks so :P
Is the Tokyo Game Show usually filled with those obscure games we don't hear much about here but are massive in Japan?

Guyver said: Is the Tokyo Game Show usually filled with those obscure games we don't hear much about here but are massive in Japan?


Yesu (*)

Guyver said: Is the Tokyo Game Show usually filled with those obscure games we don't hear much about here but are massive in Japan?

Prettymuch. With the occasional game that's relevant to us.

Toki said: Where can I watch the stream?
.....well we still have like 3 weeks so

I also would like to know this, I wanna watch the Sony conference (I think they have one)
Not getting my hopes up, but maybe by some twist of fate they might have more of an idea for a Vita release date..

mong78 said: Not getting my hopes up, but maybe by some twist of fate they might have more of an idea for a Vita release date..

It's actually pretty likely they'll announce the release date for Japan (not month) at this event. Probably not the rest of the world though.

Edit: Looks like we'll see 18 more Vita titles at TGS
www.siliconera.com/...
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 14
First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

Gryllis 14 hours News 12 20
Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Gryllis 20 hours News 0 8
Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Gryllis 20 hours News 6 8
GT Academy program starts racing in Australia

GT Academy program starts racing in Australia

Gryllis 1 day News 2 9
Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Gryllis 1 day News 2 6
Old Silent Hill games are heading to PSN for Vita
Gryllis 1 day News 0 6
Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Jickle 1 day Articles 8 9
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 6 days Reviews 5 8

Community Content

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 2 days News 4 3
A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 13 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

chucky110 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Kenni in Japan

mesohorny 6 hours ago
Username

commented on The Lego Movie Review

kangle4 8 hours ago
Username

sjt333, Kayel commented on First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

sjt333 9 hours ago
Username

alianzista just unlocked the The Collector achievement!

alianzista 10 hours ago