COD fan rob's COD fan at gunpoint

4853 Views 17 Posts Gaming Industry
www.news.com.au/...

This is exactly what the video games doesn't need.

also www.slashgear.com/...


This is why I prefer battlefield :P
"THE release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was highly anticipated around the world for its realistic simulated shooting"

COD Realistic?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
LOL!

Only in america and only COD fans are that stupid to tryn pull off such a careless act of violence.. [Facepalm]


A battlefield fan would of just straight up shot him then t-bagged him and taken the game, None of this pussy footing about... [MOG]
Games like that teach people violence. when people play games like that they try the stuff in real life thinking it would be cool.

gargoyles said: Games like that teach people violence. when people play games like that they try the stuff in real life thinking it would be cool.



Funny how this shit only seems to happen in places without strict gun control (ie. the US). Name me an instance when someone was help up at gunpoint because of a game here in Australia.

If you give an idiot a gun, they'll misuse it. Its got nothing to do with games influencing them. Its just the way they've been brought up. My nephews have been playing shooters from a young age (they're still young now) so one day I was jokingly talking to my uncle saying that we should go to a firing range and shoot some guns and bring the kids along. No shit, they got genuinely upset at the IDEA of their dad being anywhere near a gun let alone being in the vicinity of firing one.

W84NO1 said: LOL!
Only in america and only COD fans are that stupid to tryn pull off such a careless act of violence..
A battlefield fan would of just straight up shot him then t-bagged him and taken the game, None of this pussy footing about...

i disagree Battlefield fans would of use their minds and use stragety to find a way to take the game.
lucky it wasn't assassins creed... he would have jumped of the roof and stabbed him in the back and just taken it...lol
Im going to get a sword and rob a skyrim fan, now where did I put that sword

LMA0 said:

W84NO1 said: LOL!
Only in america and only COD fans are that stupid to tryn pull off such a careless act of violence..
A battlefield fan would of just straight up shot him then t-bagged him and taken the game, None of this pussy footing about...

i disagree Battlefield fans would of use their minds and use stragety to find a way to take the game.


I disagree, a Battlefield fan wouldnt bother because its COD that all this shit revolves around.
your all silly
people have KILLED for less
www.telegraph.co.uk/...
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

CHEEZE said:

LMA0 said:

W84NO1 said: LOL!
Only in america and only COD fans are that stupid to tryn pull off such a careless act of violence..
A battlefield fan would of just straight up shot him then t-bagged him and taken the game, None of this pussy footing about...

i disagree Battlefield fans would of use their minds and use stragety to find a way to take the game.


I disagree, a Battlefield fan wouldnt bother because its COD that all this shit revolves around.


Yep. I don't know why, but cod makes some people go mental

gargoyles said: Games like that teach people violence. when people play games like that they try the stuff in real life thinking it would be cool.



Are you kidding me? There was a study done into Violent Video Games and Violent Crimes and it found that With the increase of Violent Video Games , Violent crimes began to decrease. This study was done on America by the way. I'll try and Find it again but it was on Gamasutra. So please don't try and blame games for something they hardly conribute to.

Because if you are going to say that COD is a Violent game then I'm sorry to say this but Pokemon is one of the worlds most Violent games. As you beat animals within a inch of their life, capture them, then make them fight for you to beat other animals within and inch of their life not to mention the gambling aspect of Pokemon as well.

Violent Games don't make people Violent. Violent people make people Violent. ;)
Puhm
+
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but there was a fairly epic MW3 heist the other day (somewhere in Europe I think). 6,000 copies of MW3 were en route to a retailer when a van smashed into the vehicle transporting them. Masked bandits emerged, subdued the drivers with tear gas, then loaded the goodies into their van and made their getaway. [MOG]

Puhm said: I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but there was a fairly epic MW3 heist the other day (somewhere in Europe I think). 6,000 copies of MW3 were en route to a retailer when a van smashed into the vehicle transporting them. Masked bandits emerged, subdued the drivers with tear gas, then loaded the goodies into their van and made their getaway.




This I read about, Found it very interesting. Made away with 1Mil worth of COD. And I'm still waiting for my MW3 Xbox to come into work [Rage]
Meanwhile, a Colorado man threatened modern warfare of his own after his pre-ordered copy of the game wasn't available.

This play on words infuriates me... dont know why.

grease_tm said: Im going to get a sword and rob a skyrim fan, now where did I put that sword


il rob a skirimjob fan with magic powers
"You have the right to bare arms"

[Facepalm]

That country is quickly, QUICKLY, becoming a laughing stock (if it wasn't already).
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 17 26
GTA V

GTA V's traffic jams are straight out of hell

Tano 1 hour News 0 1
Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Podcast 2 hours Articles 0 1
Assassin’s Creed Rogue review – After doing Unity
Gryllis 2 days Reviews 0 7
Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Gryllis 3 days News 4 9
Try Destiny now for free

Try Destiny now for free

Jayden27 3 days News 4 6
Bladestorm: Nightmare scares up Australian release date
Jayden27 4 days News 0 5
GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

Tano 4 days News 1 8
PS4 needs more casual games to fill Wii void - Sony

PS4 needs more casual games to fill Wii void - Sony

Gryllis 4 days News 1 6

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Blak is now Level 18!

Blak 17 mins ago
Username

K4ZMA made a change to Psycho-Pass 2

K4ZMA 1 hour ago
Username

Blak's article - Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016 has been featured by Guyver, great job!

Guyver 4 hours ago
Username

Jubilee posted a new review - Screencheat Review

Jubilee 14 hours ago
Username

Jubilee created an article Screencheat

Jubilee 14 hours ago
Username

Nikolca wants My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 1 day ago
Username

Nikolca got My Horse and Me 2

Nikolca 1 day ago
Username

zurczner, K4ZMA commented on Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016

zurczner 1 day ago