MMGN 2012 NBA Fantasy League

Featured 35780 Views 76 Posts MMGN.com


Have you ever wanted to manage your own basketball team?

With the 2011-12 season underway in glorious post-lockout fashion the unpredictablity of the season could make for some interesting fantasy basketball action.

I present the MMGN Fantasy League, open to all.

Rules games.espn.go.com/...

Register your interest below and discuss.

The league will be constructed according to the amount of interest received.

Registration is now closed.
Tristan, I'd be interested in Kevin Love, my team is above..
I am going to rule out Love from all my trades. I will set up my untouchable players when I can so you guys can see it. I chose him to be my first pick after all.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Kawasakis said: Tristan, I'd be interested in Kevin Love, my team is above..



You ruined it Kawa!
But I wanted Kevin Love :'@
What does IR mean?

Lekkers said: What does IR mean?



Where is this "IR" from?
Lol im so noob at this fantasy league, i guess in time i'll pull my game up

Gunz said: Lol im so noob at this fantasy league, i guess in time i'll pull my game up



I don't even really watch basketball alot, so basically just picked players I knew or seemed good. Lucky I managed to put together a reasonable squad. Getting pick 1 also helps. :P

iSR said:

Gunz said: Lol im so noob at this fantasy league, i guess in time i'll pull my game up


I don't even really watch basketball alot, so basically just picked players I knew or seemed good. Lucky I managed to put together a reasonable squad. Getting pick 1 also helps.



Gimme dat der good LeBron, I'll trade ya =D.
Noo I really wanted GOOD OLD KEVN
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Kawasakis said: Noo I really wanted GOOD OLD KEVN


You know, I am interested in Ellis and Durant. :P

TristanG_ said:

Kawasakis said: Noo I really wanted GOOD OLD KEVN


You know, I am interested in Ellis and Durant.



Oh Trist you so crazy.

Lekkers said: What does IR mean?


If your player gets injured you can put them in the IR spot and pick up another player from Free Agency to play for them why they are injured.


Gunz said: Lol im so noob at this fantasy league, i guess in time i'll pull my game up


Just a tip, take some of the players off your bench and put them on the starters list under Utility. Only the starters stats count towards your total so you want as many people who are playing on the day on your starters list.
Only two people playing for me tomorrow.

TristanG_ said: Only two people playing for me tomorrow.


I have none. :/
Yeah I got two as well, pretty dud day for our 1st day of games.
Also a side note on putting players on your Starters list. You can do them in advance in case you forget to look at it daily and change it daily. There is a black bar which says set your lineup. There you can choose the date and it will show if your players are playing games on that day.

Edit
I am already making a move and switching out Tyrus Thomas for Caron Butler.

TristanG_ said: Also a side note on putting players on your Starters list. You can do them in advance in case you forget to look at it daily and change it daily. There is a black bar which says set your lineup. There you can choose the date and it will show if your players are playing games on that day.



Thanks for that.
I am looking to trade Marc Gasol for a PF. I am looking at Blake Griffin or David Lee. I am not sure who has them, so if you do tell me if you are interested.

Edit
Trade completed
Shattered that Iguodala missed out on a Triple Double by 1 Assist.
What do you do after i Register?
@Nothing07 & @TristanG_ Whoa thanks alot! I was trying to build a good bench lol and was wondering why my stats was still in last place

Edit: Damn all my players are locked! I'll try change the lineup tommorow

Gunz said: @TristanG_ Whoa thanks alot! I was trying to build a good bench lol and was wondering why my stats was still in last place
Edit: Damn all my players are locked! I'll try change the lineup tommorow


You can change your line up for the coming days on the My Team page.
Why does no one check their trade offers? [Rage]

iSR said: Why does no one check their trade offers?



Why don't you give me Lebron and Johnson. [Rage]
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated May Game

Most Anticipated May Game

30/04/2015 Polls 7 13
Twitch bans Adults Only (US) rated games from streams

Twitch bans Adults Only (US) rated games from streams

Gryllis 9 hours News 0 4
PlayStation Plus games revealed for June

PlayStation Plus games revealed for June

Gryllis 9 hours News 0 4
Project CARS on Wii U was always just a maybe - dev

Project CARS on Wii U was always just a maybe - dev

Gryllis 10 hours News 0 4
Advanced Warfare third DLC pack coming in June

Advanced Warfare third DLC pack coming in June

Gryllis 1 day News 0 0
E3 2015: Sony

E3 2015: Sony's best E3 moments

Tano 1 day Articles 2 6
Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Gryllis 1 day News 3 7
2K teases Advent, future of urban living, ahead of E3
Gryllis 2 days News 1 6
Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Podcast 3 days Articles 0 2

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 14 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Jayden27 is now Level 16!

Jayden27 1 day ago
Username

commented on Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Olly 1 day ago
Username

commented on Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

stonecold 1 day ago
Username

Bubusan is now Level 2!

Bubusan 2 days ago
Username

kristian is now Level 7!

kristian 2 days ago
Username

commented on Mortal Kombat X - Kombat Pack Trailer

Piotr987 3 days ago
Username

commented on Cyber Gadget’s Multi-Console System

Guyver 3 days ago