[MMGN] Official MMGN.com Discussion

Featured 85145 Views 310 Posts MMGN.com
www.mywii.com.au/

As you can see, MyMedia is in the process of going through a complete rebranding, which will be complete in a few months.

This is without a doubt the biggest, most complex and most exciting development and change to ever happen at MyMedia.

Feel free to post any comments, opinions, suggestions, questions etc. in this thread and myself and others in the know will try our best to answer them.

Please keep this thread for discussion about the MMGN.com announcement. This is not a Social Thread. Please also refrain from using obscenities, even if they are censored.
Are you on crack??

XxmadmanxX said: Are you on crack??


....maybe..... *shifty eyes*
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Djstudios said:

XxmadmanxX said: Are you on crack??


....maybe..... *half closed bloodshot crack addict eyes*



Fixed

dossaer said:

Djstudios said:

XxmadmanxX said: Are you on crack??


....maybe..... *half closed bloodshot crack addict eyes*


Fixed


no somebody just sprayed me with pepper spray.
That wasn't very nice of them

So getting back on topic for a moment, we now have three channels operating over at MMGN! How's that working out for you all?

Who's excited about the inevitable MyWii merge? I know I'm looking forward to it.

im looking forward to it and the merged kudos

dossaer said: That wasn't very nice of them
So getting back on topic for a moment, we now have three channels operating over at MMGN! How's that working out for you all?
Who's excited about the inevitable MyWii merge? I know I'm looking forward to it.



im not

mmgn has been stuffing up lately

probably caused by the same people who ****** **'* ****** omg why is it censored
That's what I wanna know! When will it freaking happen? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Right now? Whenwhenwhenwhenwhen?!
I'm excited
I want to know when it is so I know how much contributive content (read: spam) I should produce per day to get my kudos up to 30,000 before it launches.

CheeryDog said: I'm excited
I want to know when it is so I know how much contributive content (read: spam) I should produce per day to get my kudos up to 30,000 before it launches.


Don't tempt me to site-wide ban you from now until after the final merge.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Don't worry too much about the when people, the longer it takes the more bugs will be ironed out prior to our arrival!



Roll out the red carpet then for our most legendary members!

dossaer said: Don't worry too much about the when people, the longer it takes the more bugs will be ironed out prior to our arrival!


good ol doss looking at the postives all the time

dossaer said: That wasn't very nice of them
So getting back on topic for a moment, we now have three channels operating over at MMGN! How's that working out for you all?
Who's excited about the inevitable MyWii merge? I know I'm looking forward to it.

I'm liking it so far. So much that I'm liking the fact about how PWNAGE is universal. I know I've been bitching about it but it may seem scary at first but ultimately you don't have to post on other PWNAGE threads. You'll get some visitors here and there but people will always remain with thier main community.

Also, when MyWii transitions over, there's going to be chaos.
Looking forward to it very much, the only thing I find is on the PS3 site it's rather slow to update posts.

nobbyguss said: Looking forward to it very much, the only thing I find is on the PS3 site it's rather slow to update posts.


I think that's fixed now, if you were talking about missing posts. If you're talking about the MMGN site not updating the last posted on the homepage; that's still there

CheeryDog said:

nobbyguss said: Looking forward to it very much, the only thing I find is on the PS3 site it's rather slow to update posts.


I think that's fixed now, if you were talking about missing posts. If you're talking about the MMGN site not updating the last posted on the homepage; that's still there


Hi Cheery hope your well, I was just talking about when someone posts or you post it has been taken a while to add the post.
You can see it in the discussion area but not when you open the thread sometimes.
That was a post count issue, the posts were there, but the page to show them on wasn't. It's been fixed for now.
I hope it's fixed fully by the time we merge from here (by that I mean it hopefully won't occur when MyWii goes over as it did when all the 3 current sites did)
It was happening to me yesterday on MyPS3, but I didn't notice it happening today.
Thanks for that.
It possibly has something to do with there being only 25 posts per page on the separate sites, but MMGN is 30 posts per page (I think it's 30) so when all the threads get moved, the page count doesn't make sense to the new site.
I do like the way it updates itself, saves having to press f5 all the time.
I believe it's still 25 posts per page and as I just counted 25 it is.

The reason is what MrPC said on the thread about in on PC.MMGN

MrPC said: There was a few paging issues occurred due to the 360.mmgn merge. This issue is now fixed, please let me know if there are any threads which this is still occurring.
Some more details:
Problem: when you post, your post doesn't show up. You can see your post if you advance a page (via url hacking)
Issue: during the 360 migration, postcount for ps3 / pc wasn't incrementing, basically the threads lost a few post counts.
Resolution: Post count for the past 200 threads have been recalculated. This should take effect immediately.
Thanks for your patience!

CheeryDog said: I believe it's still 25 posts per page and as I just counted 25 it is.


Hmmmm, first day of the MyFrag merge there were 30 posts per page, I haven't bothered to check since then, just figured it was part of the new layout.
Can the @username be improved on MMGN so it's like the current MyWii one? On MyWii, you can do it and add punctuation around and not see the ugly @ symbol like so: Matteh. But on PS3MMGN, you can't have punctuation around it and you have to see the ugly @ symbol.

Can that be improved or should I shush up?

=D

Matteh said: Can the @username be improved on MMGN so it's like the current MyWii one? On MyWii, you can do it and add punctuation around and not see the ugly @ symbol like so: Matteh. But on PS3MMGN, you can't have punctuation around it and you have to see the ugly @ symbol.
Can that be improved or should I shush up?
=D



I like having the @ there. It's shows you're talking to them, rather than just putting their username in randomly.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most anticipated game of 2015

Most anticipated game of 2015

08/01/2015 Polls 11 14
Battlefield Hardline beta kicks off February 3
Tano 1 hour News 1 1
More than 3.3 billion goals have been scored in FIFA

More than 3.3 billion goals have been scored in FIFA

Tano 1 hour News 0 2
Life is Strange launches with a dev diary
Gryllis 2 hours News 0 2
Skylanders Trap Team: Light & Dark Expansions review

Skylanders Trap Team: Light & Dark Expansions review

Schrekdog 4 hours Reviews 1 2
PlayStation/Spotify reuniting games, music & simplicity

PlayStation/Spotify reuniting games, music & simplicity

Gryllis 1 day Articles 2 4
Bartronica is Melbourne

Bartronica is Melbourne's newest video game bar

Tano 1 day News 8 5
Spotify is powering new PlayStation Music service
Gryllis 1 day News 3 4
Free-to-start the

Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Tano 2 days News 7 2

Community Content

PSN Members Get One-Time 10% PS Store Discount This Weekend

PSN Members Get One-Time 10% PS Store Discount This Weekend

zurczner 20/01 News 5 8
Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Jayden27, spiranovic, Gryllis commented on 5 Things I’d like from future Pokémon games

Jayden27 24 mins ago
Username

ZesPanda made a change to Captain Earth

ZesPanda 3 hours ago
Username

ZesPanda made a change to Absolute Duo

ZesPanda 3 hours ago
Username

KezDaMuss is now Level 14!

KezDaMuss 6 hours ago
Username

commented on Stranded Deep: First Impressions

Zinker 13 hours ago
Username

commented on Bandai Namco jumps aboard the Simulator bandwagon

Zinker 16 hours ago
Username

commented on Amiibo wave three launches in Australia tomorrow

DarkEnemy 22 hours ago
Username

Pilkingbod, Scott commented on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask N64 vs 3DS video comparison

Pilkingbod 1 day ago