[Medal]The Quality Members Medal - Closed

Featured 68135 Views 206 Posts Locked MMGN.com
MyFrag presents: The MyFrag Quality Members Medal!





This medal will be given out to members of this site who are regarded as “quality members”. This is one of the highest honors of MyFrag.com.au. These will not be given out easily.

How do I get it?

You have to be friendly, contributive and helpful around the site. Let admins know about spam or abuse or anything wrong and just be generally well behaved. Be as helpful as possible to other members, especially new ones so they will feel encouraged to stay.

If you see someone doing good, we will accept nominations for this medal and they will be considered by Admins. Send nominations to Admins via a PM.

Medals will be given out at the end of every month, but only if we have gained sufficient reason to give one out.

DO NOT ask for this medal, you will be ignored.

When does it open?

If you are reading this, the medal is open.

Please direct any questions regarding the medal to this thread.
Great news, people getting restepa' (ali G)
:]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
R00k1e will get it definately hes being very helpful around

DaBomb12 said: R00k1e will get it definately hes being very helpful around




ROOK1E is opposite than helpful
This is awesome!! ill look around for helpful people
rookie helps everyone. hes awesome
lukebrown should get it
I wantz it.

Denor said: I wantz it.



Yea like we haven't heard that b4

barrywu998 said:

Denor said: I wantz it.


Yea like we haven't heard that b4




LOL. I jokez.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
nomination for Rnizzle, he helped me and other people build their pc's
How bout the admins? eh? eh?
I don't think you should have it on a monthly basis. Just announce that someone has been awarded it when the conclusion is they deserve it. So that people who get it actually deserve it, instead of being awarded it because there was no other nominations for the given month.

Silence said: I don't think you should have it on a monthly basis. Just announce that someone has been awarded it when the conclusion is they deserve it. So that people who get it actually deserve it, instead of being awarded it because there was no other nominations for the given month.


Yeah, we are only giving one out if we think one has been earned for the month. There won't be a case where we have to just give one out, for the sake of giving one out.
Doles, I think you should be first on the list
Great no1 will nominate me.

But In my point of veiw, I nominate Doles for helping me out.

Cheers, Ryno296
Sounds like you guys have the rules sorted out well. It should only go to people who really deserve it.

Ryno296 said: Great no1 will nominate me.
But In my point of veiw, I nominate Doles for helping me out.
Cheers, Ryno296


You don't need to be nominated to get it! The admins are keeping an eye out for helpful members, we have a shortlist of members who already deserve it and some who we are keeping an eye on who have been helpful. All you have to do is what the medal asks of you, we will be on the lookout at all times and even if other members don't notice you, we will

This will be a real achievement to earn!
Is there a limit? I mean, might you give none out, might you give 5 out in a month? And how long for? Till the end of the year? Rules are a bit, vauge. I understand why though...

Just curious!

Skarteh said:


Ryno296 said: Great no1 will nominate me.
But In my point of veiw, I nominate Doles for helping me out.
Cheers, Ryno296


You don't need to be nominated to get it! The admins are keeping an eye out for helpful members, we have a shortlist of members who already deserve it and some who we are keeping an eye on who have been helpful. All you have to do is what the medal asks of you, we will be on the lookout at all times and even if other members don't notice you, we will
This will be a real achievement to earn!


Ok thanks
Look out

any1 need any help?
Lol thats a cool looking medal

ricky_maco said: lukebrown should get it



That's because your lukebrown

Tiptup said: Lol thats a cool looking medal


*bows* why thank you!

BBking said: Is there a limit? I mean, might you give none out, might you give 5 out in a month? And how long for? Till the end of the year? Rules are a bit, vague. I understand why though...
Just curious!


Yes the rules are vague. Good observation. That is all.

Only kidding

We may give out none. We will give out one a month for an indefinite amount of time.
*Cough* MyDS *Cough*
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 17 26
Assassin’s Creed Rogue review – After doing Unity
Gryllis 1 day Reviews 0 5
Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Gryllis 1 day News 4 7
Try Destiny now for free

Try Destiny now for free

Jayden27 2 days News 2 6
Bladestorm: Nightmare scares up Australian release date
Jayden27 2 days News 0 5
GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

GTA V Remastered: The history of Grand Theft Auto

Tano 3 days News 1 8
PS4 needs more casual games to fill Wii void - Sony

PS4 needs more casual games to fill Wii void - Sony

Gryllis 3 days News 1 6
GTA V patch fixes transfer issue for PS4, Xbox One soon
Gryllis 3 days News 0 5
Dragon Age: Inquisition Essential Tips

Dragon Age: Inquisition Essential Tips

Jayden27 3 days Articles 1 7

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

zurczner, K4ZMA commented on Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016

zurczner 6 hours ago
Username

Blak's article - Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Season 2 Slated for 2016 has been featured by K4ZMA, great job!

K4ZMA 10 hours ago
Username

Skidmark, kangle4, espi_band, Olly commented on New Nintendo 3DS (XL) review – Should you buy one?

Skidmark 1 day ago
Username

Gryllis added a photo - Blimp-on-Blimp

Gryllis 1 day ago
Username

Mik3y, Armige commented on New Nintendo 3DS (XL) review – Should you buy one?

Mik3y 1 day ago
Username

commented on New Nintendo 3DS (XL) review – Should you buy one?

Pilkingbod 2 days ago