Online Collectable Stores

41843 Views 138 Posts MMGN.com
Thought id make a thread so we can list some great online stores where you can buy gaming/movie collectables etc.. ill add them here as we go..
www.popcultcha.com.au/...
popcultha is great.. Has a bit of everything.. bought my chucky dolls from there.. Its based in melbourne i think.. Quick fast cheap shipping..

www.thinkgeek.com/... lots of bits and pieces such as portal cubes etc.. shipping is about $30 PLUS.. but the store prices are cheap.. theres some good specials..
www.play-asia.com/...
Playasia has some great anime figurines.. and even some Animal crossing plushes.. Shipping price isnt too bad actually.. depends

www.gofigurecollectables.com.au/...

www.minotaur.com.au/...

https://www.first4figures.com/

globalgear.com.au/...
Animasia in Carlton suggested by Tano.. :)

www.criticalhit.com.au/...

www.abbyshot.com/... clothing that is better then you are ;)


found a new site www.bigbadtoystore.com/... looks ok called big bad boys toys :P

casuallyhardcore.com/... :)

www.bookdepository.co.uk/... book depository if you want game guides cheap.. free shipping to :)
www.mightyape.com.au/... mighty ape actually has some great stuff too =D
www.entertainmentearth.com/...
myworld.ebay.com/... this is a link to the ebay people who make original collectables.. :)
www.shopforme.com.au/...
www.neatoshop.com/... like thinkgeek.. has a bit of everything
www.hlj.com/...
www.1999.co.jp/... Anime figurines etc
08/11/2011
Add me on steam........... bootie [mmgn] Or raptr.......... bootie101

Beta said: I love visiting Minotaur every now and then. Great, fun place to check out.
Are there any similar places in Melbourne?


i think popculta is from melbourne?
There is also Animasia in Carlton, which has a tonne of awesome anime stuff and collectibles, manga etc.. Might want to put that in your OP.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
do those places have online stores?

renagadez said: do those places have online stores?


i googleds Animasia doesnt have an online store.. but ill keep it there anyway
naaaaaw i want anime stuff =[
PVC figures *_* [Derp] [Shifty]
ebay... [Shifty]

renagadez said: naaaaaw i want anime stuff =[


playasia sell HEAPS of anime =D
Critical Hit just opened up in the Strand, across from Of Science & Swords.
critical hit looks like a good online store aswell :)
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
It's OK, not amazing but it's different~
I was thinking of collecting bobble heads .. but changed my mind :P
:P
I collect anime figurines. Have a $450 (I bought it for that... it's worth more now~) limited edition Rin Tohsaka figurine, still in its box.

iamtom said:
I collect anime figurines. Have a $450 (I bought it for that... it's worth more now~) limited edition Rin Tohsaka figurine, still in its box.


awesome.. :)
I recently found a site which makes character costumes, I really want a Firefly one:
www.abbyshot.com/...
woop theres a place where i can buy the master sword

is in love with thread
Anyone know where you can get superhero attire?

emery said: Anyone know where you can get superhero attire?


maybe just eBay? I know think geek have really cool superhero hoodies
Does anyone have one that theyd sell or know where i could buy one of the Crysis 2 figurine/statue that came with the Nano Edition.
Been looking for one for awhile now but still havent spotted one :'(

W84NO1 said: Does anyone have one that theyd sell or know where i could buy one of the Crysis 2 figurine/statue that came with the Nano Edition.
Been looking for one for awhile now but still havent spotted one


You can have Nano for $140 new if you want.
I collect video game, comic, anime and other geek culture related clothing. Is there any websites that sell these. I like Jay Jays for the Super Mario t-shirts. I really want to get inFamous Cole leather jacket nd if possible the assassins creed ezio hooded jacket.

Matrix6 said:

W84NO1 said: Does anyone have one that theyd sell or know where i could buy one of the Crysis 2 figurine/statue that came with the Nano Edition.
Been looking for one for awhile now but still havent spotted one


You can have Nano for $140 new if you want.


I'm just looking for the figurine as i allready have the game but not wanting to buy the Nano Edition for $140+ just to get the figurine -_-

W84NO1 said:

Matrix6 said:

W84NO1 said: Does anyone have one that theyd sell or know where i could buy one of the Crysis 2 figurine/statue that came with the Nano Edition.
Been looking for one for awhile now but still havent spotted one


You can have Nano for $140 new if you want.


I'm just looking for the figurine as i allready have the game but not wanting to buy the Nano Edition for $140+ just to get the figurine


Oh well, just giving other options as I can't find anywhere that just sells the figurine. And that's pretty cheap price for a Nano imo. That said, I have two of the figurines. :)
Yeah but you are giving one to me right Matrix ;)

LMA0 said: I collect video game, comic, anime and other geek culture related clothing. Is there any websites that sell these. I like Jay Jays for the Super Mario t-shirts. I really want to get inFamous Cole leather jacket nd if possible the assassins creed ezio hooded jacket.


the new one I just posted has a couple.. thinkgeek have a few tshirts etc.. honestly not as cheap as jay jays IMO
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Destiny - Which platform?

Destiny - Which platform?

10/09/2014 Polls 0 3
Shangri-La rules: Far Cry 4 steps up the insanity

Shangri-La rules: Far Cry 4 steps up the insanity

Gryllis 1 day Articles 0 3
PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

Tano 1 day News 3 4
Silent Hills looks horrifying

Silent Hills looks horrifying

Tano 1 day News 5 10
Metal Gear Collection 2014 revealed, but it

Metal Gear Collection 2014 revealed, but it's not what you expected

Tano 1 day News 4 8
Destiny proves popular with gamers, making US $325m

Destiny proves popular with gamers, making US $325m

Gryllis 2 days News 0 6
Watch The Evil Within
Gryllis 2 days News 2 5
ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

Leasha 2 days News 11 11
Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Gryllis 3 days Articles 1 7

Community Content

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

Leasha 2 days News 11 11
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

crazynites just unlocked the Socialite achievement!

crazynites 4 hours ago
Username

SBravo just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

SBravo 5 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA, Matrix6 commented on ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

K4ZMA 9 hours ago
Username

commented on PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

Hugo 22 hours ago
Username

commented on Figure Showcase: Phat 1/8 Ryuko Matoi- Senketsu Ver.

DarkJibTEC 23 hours ago
Username

punk, Manonit342 commented on The Sims 4 initial impressions pave way for disappointment

punk 1 day ago