[Medal] Mummy Boo

Demoted 25355 Views 138 Posts Locked Medals
Mummy Boo



Happy Halloween! Welcome to the very last medal of the Spootacular medal hunt. If you managed to collect the last three medals and me, you'll earn the Shy Guy Boo medal off the bat! I hear the medals before me were tough to find, hope you won't have trouble with me... (evil)

Available: October 31st - November 1st

HINT: I've been hiding under your nose all this time..... Also, there's too many bats and Boo's in here! And what is this huge power symbol next to them?!

Remember to PM me the location or GTFO!
Says the one who asks for fresh hints every 10 minutes haha [MOG]


sounds like your lazy.



Wouldn't of thought so
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Kerosanak said: Says the one who asks for fresh hints every 10 minutes haha



spot on. john u were always asking for hints and clues like a baby so it seems that u are the lazy one

Huddo said:

Kerosanak said: Says the one who asks for fresh hints every 10 minutes haha


spot on. john u were always asking for hints and clues like a baby so it seems that u are the lazy one


it worked didn't it.
Is it in a thread this time? [MOG]
John, don't be an arse or you can kiss your medals good-bye.
wait wth [MOG]
John just randomly got like....700 kudos in 5min [MOG] [MOG] [MOG] [MOG]

Kenni said: John, don't be an arse or you can kiss your medals good-bye.



Lawl. Go Kenni [monkey]

Toki said: wait wth
John just randomly got like....700 kudos in 5min



Toki just randomly got like 126,000 kudos in 5 mins [MOG] [MOG] [MOG] [MOG]

Kenni said: John, don't be an arse or you can kiss your medals good-bye.


i take back what i said. just don't take my beautiful medals away.
Tokispam [monkey]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
[MOG] sup
Toki
+
Such Tokilicious 5min [Derp]
a wild tokimon has appeared
*kills it*

irocksock said: a wild tokimon has appeared
*kills it*




Clever haha
Wow,I really can't find it. I hope I'll suddenly realize where it is, although that will probably be too late :P

Ledski said: Wow,I really can't find it. I hope I'll suddenly realize where it is, although that will probably be too late




Lol same, I'm hopeless. -_-

winga26 said:


Ledski said: Wow,I really can't find it. I hope I'll suddenly realize where it is, although that will probably be too late


Lol same, I'm hopeless.


thats make three of us :S

prodigyX said:

winga26 said:


Ledski said: Wow,I really can't find it. I hope I'll suddenly realize where it is, although that will probably be too late


Lol same, I'm hopeless.


thats make three of us



Yep, I'll join the club too. :(

PS3K said:

prodigyX said:

winga26 said:


Ledski said: Wow,I really can't find it. I hope I'll suddenly realize where it is, although that will probably be too late


Lol same, I'm hopeless.


thats make three of us


Yep, I'll join the club too.


I agree

Why you make it so hard Kenni? :'@
Ok I'll put all the hints into one:

Kenni said:
HINT: I've been hiding under your nose all this time.....



Then think about this in order

Kenni said: Location is global and common.
So no anime thread, no profiles, none of that.
It's something you all have first visited before when I started this event.



I.E. BEFORE MUMMY BOO!!!!

Kenni said: Also, there's too many bats and Boo's in here! And what is this huge power symbol next to them?!



And lastly look carefully and slowly for everything in this last quote, if i give you anymore hints i think kenny will take away my medal :'( :'@ [heartbreak]
clickity click click click, everything on you must

I found it (evil)
The clues point to one place, but I can't find it there :'@

EDIT: Youuuu sonuvabieech, thats the first place I looked when this opened in the morning... I wasn't looking hard enough. [Rage] [Rage]
then read the advice from the all powerful yoda

Huddo said: clickity click click click, everything on you must



I immediately understood after you said this. ^_^

That one was hard! =_=
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

1 day ago Polls 7 8
PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

Gryllis 11 hours News 5 2
Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Tano 12 hours Articles 2 5
Bungie on Destiny:

Bungie on Destiny: 'We should have put more time in some areas'

Tano 14 hours News 4 2
More women play role-playing, PC games than men

More women play role-playing, PC games than men

Tano 14 hours News 4 7
Star Wars Battlefront confirmed for

Star Wars Battlefront confirmed for 'holiday' 2015

Gryllis 1 day News 5 7
Delayed Battlefield: Hardline set for a March 2015 release

Delayed Battlefield: Hardline set for a March 2015 release

Gryllis 1 day News 1 3
Dying Light cancelled on PS3 and Xbox 360
Gryllis 1 day News 5 9
PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

Gryllis 2 days Articles 2 27

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 6 days News 5 6
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

CybaCowboy 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Look how good Halo 2 cinematics look on Xbox One

Armige 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Your most wanted game of November?

SlappyWag 8 hours ago
Username

commented on Australian World of Warcraft servers are now live

Tj866 10 hours ago
Username

Tj866 is now Level 11!

Tj866 10 hours ago
Username

CrossnaxX, tsubibo, Gryllis, M@ndyz commented on More women play role-playing, PC games than men

CrossnaxX 12 hours ago
Username

commented on Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Tano 15 hours ago
Username

commented on Lucasfilm classics coming to GOG.com

Blak 23 hours ago