Movies just watched - Locked

Demoted 219626 Views 2477 Posts Locked Wii U
I've know we've had a few of these threads, but this one is across all of MMGN since I know many of you don't visit the movie section enough.

So what did you watch last and what would you give it out of 5?

Midnight in Paris - much better than I expected - 4.5/5.

sjt333 said: street fighter 10/10
screw the haters



You sure you were watching the right film? :P
Jus finished watching the Movie Loved ones. Biiiig message to guys that one. Biig message. O_O
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

8Kamakazi8 said: Jus finished watching the Movie Loved ones. Biiiig message to guys that one. Biig message. O_O


Any good? I've got it on my harddrive waiting for me to watch it.

Makra said:


8Kamakazi8 said: Jus finished watching the Movie Loved ones. Biiiig message to guys that one. Biig message. O_O


Any good? I've got it on my harddrive waiting for me to watch it.


Its brilliant :) Quite the thriller it made me cringe quite a bit too. Gory, Twisted, fail zombies in a crazy girl's basement, incest etc.
Hahaha was a bit too silly for my liking. It is quite gory indeed. The story is soo lame though.

Each to their own I guess.
...Walking tall, Waterworld and now Maximum Risk...

8Kamakazi8 said:

Makra said:


8Kamakazi8 said: Jus finished watching the Movie Loved ones. Biiiig message to guys that one. Biig message. O_O


Any good? I've got it on my harddrive waiting for me to watch it.


Its brilliant Quite the thriller it made me cringe quite a bit too. Gory, Twisted, fail zombies in a crazy girl's basement, incest etc.


Sounds like my kinda movie [Derp]
That wasnt a bad movie. Wouldnt go as far as saying brilliant though
wathced fright night last night. i quite liked it..... :D
The Perfect Storm.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
The Descendants.

Funny stuff. George Clooney is pretty much how I want to be when I'm in my 50s/60s. He's a stud.

Was a great film. Great acting, great characters, nice imagery. Some really hilarious moments.

Think The Royal Tennanubaums (spelling?) meets About Schmidt. But better. And funnier.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

Beta said: The Descendants.
Funny stuff. George Clooney is pretty much how I want to be when I'm in my 50s/60s. He's a stud.
Was a great film. Great acting, great characters, nice imagery.


shouldnt you be working [Shifty]
My couch is calling me asking for me to come home and watch some movies :P
The US Girl With a Dragon Tattoo. 4.5 stars.

Awesome movie. Quite long, so be aware of that, but definitely a great adaptation. Even without having seen the Swedish version, I can definitely say it isn't just another American remake.

Huddo said:

Beta said: The Descendants.
Funny stuff. George Clooney is pretty much how I want to be when I'm in my 50s/60s. He's a stud.
Was a great film. Great acting, great characters, nice imagery.


shouldnt you be working



Que?

I didn't watch it now lol

Ben said: The US Girl With a Dragon Tattoo. 4.5 stars.
Awesome movie. Quite long, so be aware of that, but definitely a great adaptation. Even without having seen the Swedish version, I can definitely say it isn't just another American remake.




Anything with Daniel Craig is a win imo.

Unless its called "Cowboys and Aliens".
the virginity hit

prodigyX said: the virginity hit



Sounds interesting [Shifty]
just finshed watching the virginity hit

now watching she's out of my league

prodigyX said: just finshed watching the virginity hit
now watching she's out of my league


ahh she's out of my league is funny but so cringeworthy!! i couldnt even watch it half the time cos the guy is soo awkward but i enjoyed it.

the chick is hot *_*
I love you man is pretty cringe worthy, just got through it but glad I did [MOG]
Anyone seen Hugo yet?
Not yet, but its definitely on my hit list. Anything Scorsese touches turns to gold in my books!

I'm going to be watching Moneyball tonight, I've heard good things.
Moneyball's fantastic.

Golden Globes are heating up right now.. hmm, Woody Allen best director, Homeland best drama TV, Tintin best animated, Peter Dinklage best supporting actor TV.
Old School.

Heller said: Not yet, but its definitely on my hit list. Anything Scorsese touches turns to gold in my books!
I'm going to be watching Moneyball tonight, I've heard good things.


Moneyball is really good. would be even better if i knew more about baseball cos they throw some terminology around.

if there was a movie like that about an aussie sport it would be epic
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

29/07/2014 Polls 18 13
Watch Pierce Brosnan play N64 GoldenEye 007

Watch Pierce Brosnan play N64 GoldenEye 007

Gryllis 6 hours News 4 15
UnoTelly SmartDNS review - Access US streaming services

UnoTelly SmartDNS review - Access US streaming services

Gryllis 8 hours Articles 0 13
Ubisoft will abandon PS3, Xbox 360 in 2015

Ubisoft will abandon PS3, Xbox 360 in 2015

Tano 12 hours News 5 13
Call of Duty: The Movie? It might be closer than you think

Call of Duty: The Movie? It might be closer than you think

Tano 13 hours News 2 16
Kojima

Kojima's Silent Hills could be open-world, out in 2016

Tano 13 hours News 0 1
Alien: Isolation on PS4 adds more immersion

Alien: Isolation on PS4 adds more immersion

Tano 13 hours News 2 2
The Last Of Us Remastered helps PS4 sales increase 50%

The Last Of Us Remastered helps PS4 sales increase 50%

Tano 14 hours News 0 2
Dragon Age: Inquisition dictated by Frostbite Engine

Dragon Age: Inquisition dictated by Frostbite Engine

Tano 1 day Articles 2 19

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

01/08/2014 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

winga26, Homedad commented on The Golf Club hits Xbox Live and STEAM

winga26 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Ubisoft will abandon PS3, Xbox 360 in 2015

punk 3 hours ago
Username

maxiboy, Pilkingbod commented on Fez creator to fans: 'You don't deserve a sequel'

maxiboy 9 hours ago
Username

commented on PS3 Error Codes and You!

Chris986 11 hours ago
Username

Gryllis, Tano, Seanybruz commented on Ubisoft will abandon PS3, Xbox 360 in 2015

Gryllis 12 hours ago
Username

Olly , Blak commented on Fez creator to fans: 'You don't deserve a sequel'

Olly 16 hours ago