Movies just watched - Locked

Demoted 229097 Views 2477 Posts Locked Wii U
I've know we've had a few of these threads, but this one is across all of MMGN since I know many of you don't visit the movie section enough.

So what did you watch last and what would you give it out of 5?

Midnight in Paris - much better than I expected - 4.5/5.
Due Date, Hot Tub Time Machine and The Hills Have Eyes. All reasonably good. ^_^
Team America: **** Yeah! [Rage]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

metalliguy said: Team America: **** Yeah!


I already knew this because I stalk you (evil)
Project X, it was a great movie.
"Till the break of dawn yo!"
I am about to watch Tintin :D

Leasha said: I am about to watch Tintin



I want to see that. It's not out on Blu ray yet, how you watching it?

Blob said:

metalliguy said: Team America: **** Yeah!


I already knew this because I stalk you


You need to be an active stalker like me, I watched someone watch Walking Dead (evil)

Lol edit :P

iSR said:

Leasha said: I am about to watch Tintin


I want to see that. It's not out on Blu ray yet, how you watching it?



Yeah it is.

@Metalliguy And shhh...
300 was just on.

Pretty good stuff.

Leasha said:

iSR said:

Leasha said: I am about to watch Tintin


I want to see that. It's not out on Blu ray yet, how you watching it?


Yeah it is.
@Metalliguy And shhh...



Import?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

iSR said:

Leasha said:

iSR said:

Leasha said: I am about to watch Tintin


I want to see that. It's not out on Blu ray yet, how you watching it?


Yeah it is.
@Metalliguy And shhh...


Import?



Yeps...
Extract and Dilemma, Extract wasn't bad but Dilemma was crap
...currently watching HANNA, its fukkin awesome!...the more I watch it the better its getting...definitely a 10/10 movie...
HANNA is a great film

Watched 21 jump Street the other day, thought it was a great comedy
Surviving the Game. Get past the first 20mins and suddenly you're in the promised land of action movies.

-PAYZEE- said: ...currently watching HANNA, its fukkin awesome!...the more I watch it the better its getting...definitely a 10/10 movie...


But.... Where is the plot? Great style and soundtrack though *_*
Pineapple Express, love this movie, so much fun, the pairing of Rogen and Franco was a stroke of genius. Love the scene at the very end in the cafe, 4/5
21 Jump street, pretty damn funny, not the greatest movie I've seen but funny 1.5hrs.
Ghost Rider 2 - this is undoubtably the single worst movie I've seen in my recent memory.
Huge comic book fan, but this was some straight to DVD type bullshit. Not cinema 3d release. Sad Cage.. Just stop already.
The sitter - pretty funny
Final Destination 5 and Zombieland. I thought FD5 was pretty poorly done, at least compared to what I had heard.
I didnt think it was too bad, much better than some of their other attempts -.-
Also watched 21 jump street. Pretty damn funny.

Matster said: 21 Jump street, pretty damn funny, not the greatest movie I've seen but funny 1.5hrs.
Ghost Rider 2 - this is undoubtably the single worst movie I've seen in my recent memory.
Huge comic book fan, but this was some straight to DVD type bullshit. Not cinema 3d release. Sad Cage.. Just stop already.


Oh man dont tell me that you have floored me now, i was so looking forward to this (did u like the 1st as i loved it)
Ghost Rider 2 is getting bad reviews. Really bad.

Beta said: Ghost Rider 2 is getting bad reviews. Really bad.


Was told by a few mates that its a real horrible movie, even the effects in it looked dodgy.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

3 days ago Polls 11 14
PAX Australia 2014 floor map showing exhibitor locations
Gryllis now News 9 30
Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Gryllis 1 day News 0 1
Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Podcast 1 day Articles 0 2
PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

Gryllis 1 day Articles 2 27
PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

Tano 1 day Articles 9 7
PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

Gryllis 2 days News 6 7
Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Tano 2 days Articles 3 5

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 24/10 News 5 6
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0