PS Vita - Thoughts?

Featured 39367 Views 309 Posts PS Vita Games
With the E3 announcement of the title, prices for everywhere except Australia and a few other goodies. Are you interested?



Haven't heard? Get informed: psp.mmgn.com/...

stublu said:

Mik3y said:


That aint no PS Vita


It's underneath foo'! [Rage]

Size comparison [Rage]

Mik3y said:

stublu said:

Mik3y said:


That aint no PS Vita


It's underneath foo'!
Size comparison


oh........ I see how it is.......

Bigger is better [MOG]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
i want them to announce a price for au already [Rage]
i will see how much it cost if its under $300 i will get 1

Froggy said: i want them to announce a price for au already

I want them to just release it already :(
I dunno about this I don't think I'll be getting one
I always wanted a PSP but never found the incentive to buy one. now I have one its just pure coolies ;)

RSOP said: I always wanted a PSP but never found the incentive to buy one. now I have one its just pure coolies



PSPGo?

Beta said:

RSOP said: I always wanted a PSP but never found the incentive to buy one. now I have one its just pure coolies


PSPGo?



I've so been tempted for a PSPGo but I just cant bring myself to do it.
Don't bother with a Go.

Just get a 3000.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Mik3y said: Don't bother with a Go.
Just get a 3000.



Can I have yours?
No. PS Vita - Thoughts?

winga26 said:

Beta said:

RSOP said: I always wanted a PSP but never found the incentive to buy one. now I have one its just pure coolies


PSPGo?


I've so been tempted for a PSPGo but I just cant bring myself to do it.



Is there really any point with the Vita incoming?

Ben said:Is there really any point with the Vita incoming?

Not unless you're really desperate to use it for homebrew purposes, but even then it's a bit limited on the GO

Helloween6 said: i will see how much it cost if its under $300 i will get 1



That's what I've been thinking...
PlayStation Vita Won’t Launch In The West Until 2012
Life = over.

Oh, and an admin can post this as news so it shows up everywhere :D

winhhh said: PlayStation Vita Won’t Launch In The West Until 2012
Life = over.
Oh, and an admin can post this as news so it shows up everywhere



Not really surprisingly. Sony pretty much said that would happen.
Planning on getting one now since I've bailed on the Xperia play idea.
I'm really bummed I won't be able to get a Vita this year. I love my handhelds. The 3ds releases arent coming nearly often enough. Might have to get a PSP to tide me over. I used my last one as a trade in to get the 3ds. Without owning any Umd's anymore I might try to find a Go. I always wanted one. Any PSN purchases will be carried over to Vita right? Ps1 games and minis.

1wiierdguy said:Any PSN purchases will be carried over to Vita right? Ps1 games and minis.



If you use the same PSN account I'd assume so.
It'll be interesting to see where the price ends up with the dollar the way it is at the moment. There's a fair bit of time between now and launch but the US dollar doesn't look like recovering in a hurry, the Asian currencies seem ok though. Hopefully the price will be affected more by the US than Asia.

/wishful thinking.
I'm interested in this.. more so then the 3DS.. I would like to play a few older psp games..harvest moon games were my fav.. :)

winhhh said: Who is this random, what a moron.
EDIT*
mmgn.com/...
mmgn.com/...
Same person... ?


Bit of a late quote, but they aren't the same guy.

I know roblo77 personally. And he's like, 12 himself.

Anyway, hopefully the don't bugger up the Vita release like they did for the 3DS.
It'll be interesting to see what the Aus price will be after the drop for the 3DS.

I'm undecided about getting this, I've never had a PSP before. Not sure if there are enough games I'd want to play. :S

Tia said: It'll be interesting to see what the Aus price will be after the drop for the 3DS.
I'm undecided about getting this, I've never had a PSP before. Not sure if there are enough games I'd want to play.


Sony said the price isn't changing just because someone else is lowering the price on their hardware. :'(
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

3 days ago Polls 11 14
PAX Australia 2014 floor map showing exhibitor locations
Gryllis now News 9 30
Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Gryllis 1 day News 0 1
Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Podcast 1 day Articles 0 2
PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

Gryllis 1 day Articles 2 27
PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

Tano 1 day Articles 9 7
PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

Gryllis 2 days News 6 7
Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Tano 2 days Articles 3 5

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 24/10 News 5 6
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0