Alice: Madness Returns

20968 Views 232 Posts PS3 Software
Who's getting this? It looks sweet.
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Yeah maybe, though I've just been watching a video and it looks pretty damn good. :S

I think I'm gonna get it and make up my own mind, my tastes tend to be different from a lot of people, maybe this is going to be one of those times.
Let us know what you think... I loved the original to bits and was looking forward to this one, but I don't get enough time to play everything and based on reviews went Portal 2 instead (regardless will get to it when it comes down in price - even if it's just for the DLC of the original)
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Im still getting this. Looks awesome!
Screw reviews, gettin my copy tomorrow. IGN are retards anyway.

Skelerax said: Screw reviews, gettin my copy tomorrow. IGN are retards anyway.



agreed!
Was playing this in my local Gamestation today and while i love the art style and theme damn is this game bland, basic and just all out poor. A shame :'(
So what's the verdict from the people who got it?
Yeah I'm really interested to hear what you guys have to say about this one. I'll probably end up playing it at some point....
havent bought it yet.. [MOG]
Been playing for three days now.

I love it, great gameplay, tonnes of style, everything looks amazing whether it's the dark gritty reality portions or the wild and fantastical wonderland parts which is where most of the game takes place, the story is dark and twisted and the weapons and enemies are mad too.

I don't know how reviewers got so jaded, this is a really fun high quality game.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Skelerax said: Been playing for three days now.
I love it, great gameplay, tonnes of style, everything looks amazing whether it's the dark gritty reality portions or the wild and fantastical wonderland parts which is where most of the game takes place, the story is dark and twisted and the weapons and enemies are mad too.
I don't know how reviewers got so jaded, this is a really fun game.

you write a review on mmgn? =D
I am barely in a capable state to write this message.

Skelerax said: I am barely in a capable state to write this message.


[MOG]

Skelerax said: I am barely in a capable state to write this message.



Lol

Too many shrooms man.....too many shrooms.

Then again maybe that is the perfect state to write a review of a game based in wonderland.

Do it =)
I personally think reviews are one of the problems with the industry today. They've become so biased and decent games go unnoticed thanks to them.
Awesome game!
The enemy design and weapons are great!

Skelerax said: Been playing for three days now.
I love it, great gameplay, tonnes of style, everything looks amazing whether it's the dark gritty reality portions or the wild and fantastical wonderland parts which is where most of the game takes place, the story is dark and twisted and the weapons and enemies are mad too.
I don't know how reviewers got so jaded, this is a really fun high quality game.


because there are too many colours and it isn't first person

kiryuu0 said: I personally think reviews are one of the problems with the industry today. They've become so biased and decent games go unnoticed thanks to them.


that's true.. I'm going to get this tomorrow.. I'll trade duke in :P
I read the first Alice is available to download on the PS Store, if thats true I might check that out before making up my mind on this one

black070 said: I read the first Alice is available to download on the PS Store, if thats true I might check that out before making up my mind on this one


its an addon not a separate game

sjt333 said:

black070 said: I read the first Alice is available to download on the PS Store, if thats true I might check that out before making up my mind on this one


its an addon not a separate game


what do you mean I'm confused :O
Really ? Oh that sucks, I thought it was the first Alice available to download like a PSN game :(

M@ndyz said:

sjt333 said:

black070 said: I read the first Alice is available to download on the PS Store, if thats true I might check that out before making up my mind on this one


its an addon not a separate game


what do you mean I'm confused


its a addon for madness returns, need madness returns to play it

sjt333 said: =
its a addon for madness returns, need madness returns to play it


so you need the second game .. to play the first game? One of us is misunderstanding their question
It is the first game, when you buy Madness Returns there's an option to download the first game through the menu.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

3 days ago Polls 4 6
PlayStation at Gamescom: The games to watch

PlayStation at Gamescom: The games to watch

Tano 8 hours Articles 1 4
BioWare

BioWare's new IP could be a modern day RPG

Tano 9 hours News 0 2
Has the last-gen Assassin's Creed Comet gone Rogue?

Has the last-gen Assassin's Creed Comet gone Rogue?

Gryllis 1 day News 0 5
Assassin

Assassin's Creed Unity TV spot competition winners!

MMGN 1 day News 13 25
PS Plus August freebies announced

PS Plus August freebies announced

Tano 1 day News 2 6
How many digital subscriptions can we handle?

How many digital subscriptions can we handle?

Gryllis 2 days Articles 6 11
Watch Assassin

Watch Assassin's Creed: Unity's Arno save a lady

Gryllis 2 days News 0 4
CoD: Advanced Warfare campaign trailer

CoD: Advanced Warfare campaign trailer

Tano 2 days News 6 9

Community Content

My proudest individual achievement

My proudest individual achievement

25/07/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

MezFunky just unlocked the Chatter Box achievement!

MezFunky 11 hours ago
Username

commented on The Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover - Comic Con 2014

MezFunky 11 hours ago
Username

Tano shared a story - Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

Tano 14 hours ago
Username

commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

1wiierdguy 16 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, whaling, Skarteh commented on A staggering amount of PC gamers have no online security

tsubibo 23 hours ago
Username

commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

Guyver 1 day ago
Username

Macomb shared a story - Heroes in the sacred 3

Macomb 1 day ago
Username

Macomb is now Level 4!

Macomb 1 day ago
Username

1wiierdguy, Hugo commented on EA Access is not good value - Sony

1wiierdguy 1 day ago