Alice: Madness Returns

24737 Views 232 Posts PS3 Software
Who's getting this? It looks sweet.
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
if i remember right 961.82mb

sjt333 said: if i remember right 961.82mb


cool beans, thanks. It's not too bad, I'm just quickly running out of room. Time to delete some big stuff on it soon :S


Tia said:


¿Qué :O wassup? [MOG]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
found the first chapter harder then the second or third.. I guess cause you can level up..... :P

Matrix6 said:
¿Qué wassup?


Don't you act all innocent. [Shifty]
www.thehut.com/... works out to be around $35 at the hut both ps3 and xbox if anyone hasnt bought it yet
Started playing this last night some of the environments are wonderful.

It is better than the reviews suggest, that is for schizzle mnizzle.

way_maker said: Started playing this last night some of the environments are wonderful.
It is better than the reviews suggest, that is for schizzle mnizzle.


This, definitely.

M@ndyz said: www.thehut.com/... works out to be around $35 at the hut both ps3 and xbox if anyone hasnt bought it yet


Lame. I just bought it off ebay for $40 posted w/out the original Alice code :( Wish i had seen this sooner. Bummer.

M@ndyz said: www.thehut.com/... works out to be around $35 at the hut both ps3 and xbox if anyone hasnt bought it yet


Oooohh, thanks, I've been looking for a good price. :D

E: I tried to get this, but on the site where it asks for delivery address it doesn't have an option of Australia. @_@
Thats weird... thehut ship to Oz, unless they're doing maintanence or something. Try zavvi - same company, they might have it at that price too.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
they do ^_^


M@ndyz said: www.thehut.com/... works out to be around $35 at the hut both ps3 and xbox if anyone hasnt bought it yet


*y i no c dis.gif*

djrussell said: Thats weird... thehut ship to Oz, unless they're doing maintanence or something. Try zavvi - same company, they might have it at that price too.


yeah strange cause i bought a game from the hut a couple of weeks ago.. no problem [WTF]


also im halfway through nightmare difficulty.. breeze since i can use the DLC dresses and i have upgraded.. guys remember to press NEW GAME PLUS when you have finished the first playthrough and wanna play it on nightmare.. if you go through the chapters without pressing new game plus you will not get the nightmare achievement after chapter 1 or at the end :)
Thanks for the link Matrix, I got it no probs from Zavvi *_*

djrussell said:


M@ndyz said: www.thehut.com/... works out to be around $35 at the hut both ps3 and xbox if anyone hasnt bought it yet


Lame. I just bought it off ebay for $40 posted w/out the original Alice code Wish i had seen this sooner. Bummer.



I have the code but I don't plan on using it due to my lack of HDD space and the dated nature of the first game. If you're interested perhaps we could work something out for a trade.
How long did it take you to complete on normal level, Mandy?

Tia said: How long did it take you to complete on normal level, Mandy?


hmmmm about a week playing once a day for about an hour.. i think 10 hours plus maybe??? :O
Hmm, that's pretty good.

At the start do you have a choice of difficulty level, or did you unlock Nightmare when you finished normal?

Tia said: Hmm, that's pretty good.
At the start do you have a choice of difficulty level, or did you unlock Nightmare when you finished normal?


you can play on nightmare first but i wouldnt advise it.. I played normal then started nightmare.. that way my health is bigger and my weapons are better.. :)
yes

M@ndyz said:
you can play on nightmare first but i wouldnt advise it.. I played normal then started nightmare.. that way my health is bigger and my weapons are better..


lol, I usually start a game on the easiest setting, then see how things go from there. :P

Tia said:

M@ndyz said:
you can play on nightmare first but i wouldnt advise it.. I played normal then started nightmare.. that way my health is bigger and my weapons are better..


lol, I usually start a game on the easiest setting, then see how things go from there.


theres easy aswell :)
Cool, I like to start there so I can get a feel of how the controls work and how hard it is, then I'll go up to normal. :D
Finally got an email saying they've sent it, now to wait for it to arrive.

Tia said: Finally got an email saying they've sent it, now to wait for it to arrive.



Got to (love) how Zavvi take their time :(

I was considering getting this from Dvd.co.uk...

Anyway, let us all know what you think when it finally arrives.
im still playing it on night mare mode atm.. :)
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated September Game

Most Anticipated September Game

26/08/2015 Polls 5 10
Fallout Monopoly is coming soon

Fallout Monopoly is coming soon

Tano 14 hours News 1 7
The Phantom Pain celebrates your birthday

The Phantom Pain celebrates your birthday

Tano 15 hours News 0 5
How to recruit Hideo Kojima in The Phantom Pain

How to recruit Hideo Kojima in The Phantom Pain

Tano 17 hours News 1 5
Queen headlines PES 2016 soundtrack
Tano 17 hours News 1 3
Why is The Phantom Pain

Why is The Phantom Pain's Quiet dressed so scantily?

Tano 18 hours News 7 1
Hulu now offering an ad-free option for AU $17
Gryllis 19 hours News 2 5
Pre-order

Pre-order 'bonuses' with the biggest games of 2015

Gryllis 1 day Articles 3 10
10 cool tricks and secrets in The Phantom Pain

10 cool tricks and secrets in The Phantom Pain

Tano 1 day Articles 0 3

Community Content

What

What's it really like going to E3?

12/06/2015 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Always so hard being a noob :|

portagamer 1 day ago
Username

eveevea shared a story - How to recover samsung galaxy sms?

eveevea 1 day ago
Username

Skiparoo is now Level 4!

Skiparoo 1 day ago
Username

commented on MGS V The Phantom Pain servers still down and out

Matrix6 1 day ago
Username

commented on Most Anticipated September Game

MezFunky 1 day ago