Black Ops 1.04 patch release date?

5032 Views 21 Posts PS3 Software
Alot of PS3 gamers are complaining about Black Ops multi player (online) because of game freezes, sudden frame rate drops poor hit registration, unsuitable match making and such which prompts me to wonder when Treyarch will release another patch for the game?

They are apparently working on 1.04 now but does anyone know when it will actually be live to download? the game is so bad that it's virtually unplayable at the moment seeings as it screws up after every few matches. and we have 2 consoles at home, 1 80Gb fat & a 120Gb slim so it's not my console, it happens on both... :'@

EDIT: The 1.04 patch should be live in about 12 days. :D
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's unplayable, but it's quite frustrating. Perhaps I could offer my services to activision as one of thier game testers :P so that this crap would be fixed b4 release. Money hungry pigs they are
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Coffey said: I wouldn't go as far as to say it's unplayable, but it's quite frustrating. Perhaps I could offer my services to activision as one of thier game testers so that this crap would be fixed b4 release. Money hungry pigs they are



having to restart my console every 3 matches or so is unplayable to me.
I wow, mine ain't that bad. Urs is definitely unplayable
I dont get many freezes but its totally laggy & everything is jerky. I have tried numerous times. Now it just collects dust on my floor. Im over it.
It runs 100% perfect for me. No lag or issues. I guess I am lucky. I do get a slow down when there is a napalm strike but it effects everyone and is not an issue because it is such a tiny thing.
Love the game. Hope the patch helps some people out.
Yeah, napalm thing gets crazy, I wonder what the smoke nades look like in napalm
After Kennygirls comment, maybe it has a bit to do with your ISP, the plan your on/connection speed to that ISP, your modem type, your address/location, what time of the day/night you play.....many variations for anyone to consider.......

parso71 said: After Kennygirls comment, maybe it has a bit to do with your ISP, the plan your on/connection speed to that ISP, your modem type, your address/location, what time of the day/night you play.....many variations for anyone to consider.......



it's the only screwy game.
imo they should take out napalm
played against a guy who called in 3 back to back napalms on summit and it was terrible the whole lobby was running on like 10fps i think only about 3 people died during the 3 napalms coz everyone was like **** this i'm sitting in a corner.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Grimreaper said:

parso71 said: After Kennygirls comment, maybe it has a bit to do with your ISP, the plan your on/connection speed to that ISP, your modem type, your address/location, what time of the day/night you play.....many variations for anyone to consider.......


it's the only screwy game.


There are WAY too many variables to say it is ONLY the game. No doubt there are issues with the game but obviously peoples Internet and modem setup play a major factor too. Yours may not be set up to run black ops optimally whereas mine might be.
Hopefully the patch fixes up some issues but there are always going to be probs that the devs are unable to patch.
Yea the amount of time I've been dropped from games is horrendous! [Rage]

Can't wait for this new patch! =D
i am gonna start playing again as soon as this patch is out.
everyone keep this updated and post when the patch is up (;

kennygirl said:

Grimreaper said:

parso71 said: After Kennygirls comment, maybe it has a bit to do with your ISP, the plan your on/connection speed to that ISP, your modem type, your address/location, what time of the day/night you play.....many variations for anyone to consider.......


it's the only screwy game.


There are WAY too many variables to say it is ONLY the game. No doubt there are issues with the game but obviously peoples Internet and modem setup play a major factor too. Yours may not be set up to run black ops optimally whereas mine might be.
Hopefully the patch fixes up some issues but there are always going to be probs that the devs are unable to patch.



amazing that all the peoples having these problems never had problems with mw2 but black ops does this consistently.
and have you played campaign when you got like 20+ friends online there is sooo much fps lag you have to sign out so that you can at least get over 50fps.

kennygirl said:

Grimreaper said:

parso71 said: After Kennygirls comment, maybe it has a bit to do with your ISP, the plan your on/connection speed to that ISP, your modem type, your address/location, what time of the day/night you play.....many variations for anyone to consider.......


it's the only screwy game.


There are WAY too many variables to say it is ONLY the game. No doubt there are issues with the game but obviously peoples Internet and modem setup play a major factor too. Yours may not be set up to run black ops optimally whereas mine might be.
Hopefully the patch fixes up some issues but there are always going to be probs that the devs are unable to patch.



regardless of my internet connection/modem & router configuration, my PS3 console should not freeze or crash. -_-
I haven't had really any problems. I mean my ps3 has froze a few times but besides that the game has been flawless for me.

DerekRyan said: i am gonna start playing again as soon as this patch is out.
everyone keep this updated and post when the patch is up (;



you can expect the patch to be available around the 18th. ;)

Grimreaper said:


DerekRyan said: i am gonna start playing again as soon as this patch is out.
everyone keep this updated and post when the patch is up (;


you can expect the patch to be available around the 18th.



Awesome. thank you :D
I never thought this game would have so many bugs... we had better have a beta test next COD game. :P

DerekRyan said:

Grimreaper said:


DerekRyan said: i am gonna start playing again as soon as this patch is out.
everyone keep this updated and post when the patch is up (;


you can expect the patch to be available around the 18th.


Awesome. thank you



It's looking more likely to be the 21st of this month when the 1.04 patch will be released. The game went into "phase 3" of testing on the 6th which is where console manufacturers test and approve the update which Treyarch say takes a minimum of 1 week for approval, phase 4 is release which takes about 2-3 days before the patch is live. The earliest that patch could possibly be released is Thurdsday the 16th however Sony tend to release updates on Tuesdays (much like the 3.55 firmware update which was released this Tuesday). The next Tuesday after the 16th is the 21st.
hopefully my PS3 will be back soon ^_^
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most anticipated game of 2015

Most anticipated game of 2015

08/01/2015 Polls 11 14
Free-to-start the

Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

Tano 12 hours News 6 2
Mythbusters to tackle Doom to test practicalities

Mythbusters to tackle Doom to test practicalities

Gryllis 1 day News 8 11
Disney

Disney's show about an injured teen eSports star

Gryllis 1 day News 2 5
Friendly Fire Show 81: There

Friendly Fire Show 81: There's No Evil Within Windows 10

Podcast 2 days Articles 1 3
Some Minecraft users had their passwords compromised

Some Minecraft users had their passwords compromised

Gryllis 5 days News 0 6
Supanova undecided on petition to ban Adam Baldwin

Supanova undecided on petition to ban Adam Baldwin

Gryllis 5 days News 11 6
These oldies love playing Grand Theft Auto V

These oldies love playing Grand Theft Auto V

Gryllis 5 days News 2 8
Resident Evil Remake HD review

Resident Evil Remake HD review

Jayden27 6 days Reviews 9 9

Community Content

PSN Members Get One-Time 10% PS Store Discount This Weekend

PSN Members Get One-Time 10% PS Store Discount This Weekend

zurczner 20/01 News 5 8
Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Maps to be removed, "near" to loose functionality in update.

CybaCowboy 2 hours ago
Username

CybaCowboy, milo commented on Think you're entitled to the digital game you just bought? Think again

CybaCowboy 2 hours ago
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Sony discontinuing YouTube for PlayStation Vita

CybaCowboy 4 hours ago
Username

commented on Free-to-start the 'future' for console games, says EA

stonecold 6 hours ago
Username

maxiboy, Jayden27, Tano and other 4 users commented on Think you're entitled to the digital game you just bought? Think again

maxiboy 11 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA, Marshal976 commented on Need For Speed went full freemium. Never go full freemium

K4ZMA 11 hours ago
Username

stevivor is now Level 6!

stevivor 14 hours ago
Username

allansoul just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

allansoul 14 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA is now Level 82!

K4ZMA 14 hours ago