Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Demoted 5857 Views 80 Posts Locked PS3 Software
www.youtube.com/...

First gameplay footage.
Swear there has been a thread on this before [Shifty]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
That's what I thought, search bar says otherwise.
Bingo!

I knew there was one!

360.mmgn.com/...

GreenThumb said: Bingo!
I knew there was one!
360.mmgn.com/...


but that's the xbox thread version. :P
Just like I thought, a lot of it would take place n the snow. It is Nord country after all. If they improve the story and characters greatly from Oblivion I'd consider getting it.
Can't wait for this! :)

Not a massive fan of RPG's, but TES I really enjoy. :)

I<3HW said: Can't wait for this!
Not a massive fan of RPG's, but TES I really enjoy.


same.. my mouth waters.. it's gonna feel like a long wait till the end of the year :)

M@ndyz said:

GreenThumb said: Bingo!
I knew there was one!
360.mmgn.com/...


but that's the xbox thread version.



You're an xbox thread version [Shifty]

M@ndyz said:

I<3HW said: Can't wait for this!
Not a massive fan of RPG's, but TES I really enjoy.


same.. my mouth waters.. it's gonna feel like a long wait till the end of the year


Oh yah it's just like a pool down on the floor [Derp]

TES and Fallout series are the best! *_*

Go Bethesda! [Derp]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Alpharoth said: That's what I thought, search bar says otherwise.


search bar ALWAYS says otherwise.
I didn't have much interest for this, but now its on my wish list
au.ps3.ign.com/...
I want it already [Derp]
I lol how people over react and say there wallet is commiting suicide. Every single year...

People make it sound like gaming is only getting better when actually its going backwards.

Back in the day i literally could not afford to buy games like i can today because there were too many i wanted but today only 3 games a year.

Unless you only like fps games.

But this game is my most wanted game for this year.

Dusty Lids said: I lol how people over react and say there wallet is commiting suicide. Every single year...
People make it sound like gaming is only getting better when actually its going backwards.
Back in the day i literally could not afford to buy games like i can today because there were too many i wanted but today only 3 games a year.
Unless you only like fps games.
But this game is my most wanted game for this year.


Gaming is getting better, how is it going backwards?

stonecold said:

Dusty Lids said: I lol how people over react and say there wallet is commiting suicide. Every single year...
People make it sound like gaming is only getting better when actually its going backwards.
Back in the day i literally could not afford to buy games like i can today because there were too many i wanted but today only 3 games a year.
Unless you only like fps games.
But this game is my most wanted game for this year.


Gaming is getting better, how is it going backwards?



apart from 90% of games are shooters?

how is it these days i only see 5 games worth buying where 6 or 7 years ago there was over 20?

i think you should just move to japan dude.

optimusgoz said: i think you should just move to japan dude.

HA! @_@
Unsure what version to get ps3 or Pc :S
PC will have the huge advantage of having access to user custom mods, skins etc.
Limited Edition just announced at QuakeCon 2011

bethblog.com/...



It's $200...
Oh wow....well worth it, though. Looks better than Oblivion's collectors edition.
Yeah, definitely gonna save up to get this one, a MUST HAVE [Derp]
Y'know...I've never played Oblivion. Should I start now or kinda wait until Skyrim drops?
I never played this series either which I regret but i'll be getting Skyrim for sure.

I might preorder the CE & if I decide not to get it will cancel prior to release, a $50 mark up when our AU dollar is so strong really sucks for us Aussies.

The CE altogether is worth $150 tops it doesn't even have DLC... :*O
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most anticipated game of March

Most anticipated game of March

25/02/2015 Polls 9 10
Battlefield Hardline review

Battlefield Hardline review

Tano 10 hours Reviews 3 2
Konami plays straight line on Kojima rumours

Konami plays straight line on Kojima rumours

Tano 13 hours News 0 4
Call of Duty has sold 175 million copies since 2003

Call of Duty has sold 175 million copies since 2003

Tano 14 hours News 1 5
Changes to Fifa Ultimate Team to stop coin sellers

Changes to Fifa Ultimate Team to stop coin sellers

Gryllis 1 day News 2 8
New Resident Evil, Black Ops 3 launching

New Resident Evil, Black Ops 3 launching 'fall 2015'

Tano 1 day News 3 2
YouTube to launch eSports live streaming

YouTube to launch eSports live streaming

Tano 1 day News 2 6
Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time review
Jayden27 2 days Reviews 4 5
Watch: First look at CoD

Watch: First look at CoD's map set in Sydney, grappling

Gryllis 2 days News 4 6

Community Content

The Phantom Pain will be the last Metal Gear Solid

The Phantom Pain will be the last Metal Gear Solid

zurczner 05/03 News 5 5
Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Major PlayStation 4 2.50 system update out today

Mickyt888 1 hour ago
Username

Tano, Letrico commented on Gamers just keep throwing money at Star Citizen

Tano 7 hours ago
Username

commented on Major PlayStation 4 2.50 system update out today

MicDaMan 15 hours ago
Username

Zinker shared a story - Twitch

Zinker 1 day ago
Username

commented on Super Mario Themed Fish Tank Background

Quynh335 1 day ago
Username

Flyverson got Bloodborne

Flyverson 1 day ago
Username

spog777, Richard399 commented on Win Toukiden Kiwami on PlayStation 4 Giveaway!

spog777 1 day ago
Username

Leasha, MrMoo commented on Major PlayStation 4 2.50 system update out today

Leasha 1 day ago
Username

Pilkingbod, KezDaMuss commented on YouTube lifts its game: Relaunched live streaming to embrace eSports, tackle Twitch

Pilkingbod 1 day ago