Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Demoted 5882 Views 80 Posts Locked PS3 Software
www.youtube.com/...

First gameplay footage.
Here's a BIG gameplay of Skyrim, Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
But if you can't watch it, here's a link to the same video www.g4tv.com/...
AND also, if you haven't played Oblivion yet, then get the GOTY edition for very cheap somewhere, it's damn worth it
Is the game as lengthy or moreso than Fallout 3? Because I absolutely loved the shit out of Fallout 3...every one of the 150+ hours I put into it. But I just don't think I'll have that kind of time to invest in a game again.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Elraro said: Is the game as lengthy or moreso than Fallout 3? Because I absolutely loved the shit out of Fallout 3...every one of the 150+ hours I put into it. But I just don't think I'll have that kind of time to invest in a game again.


DO IT AGAIN! that game is wonderful, I still sometimes go back to it and try and find more quests to do, I've beaten the game about 5-6 times and will probably start a new one later today lol. the biggest advice I can give on that game is to shut the Oblivion gates ASAP because random ones pop up if you avoid the, which can be annoying because you could be walking a forest and a Scamp (gate creature) could attack you without notice. So I highly recommend you put a fair amount of time into it if you want to take it seriously :)
Cheers, man. I think I might just wait for Skyrim then and enjoy the shit out of it during my uni break.
No probs brah! [MOG]
I can't believe that the Collector's Edition is already sold out for PC and 360. [WTF]

PS3K said: I can't believe that the Collector's Edition is already sold out for PC and 360.


Yeah the PS3 copies are almost completely sold out as well they must've only got a handful of copies for each store, really looking forward to Skyrim pretty surprised there's only been 2 pages of discussion on it tbh.
Soo is anyone getting this CE? am going to pass on this. hopeing they have another edition with just the book and DVD.

Seanybruz said:

PS3K said: I can't believe that the Collector's Edition is already sold out for PC and 360.


Yeah the PS3 copies are almost completely sold out as well they must've only got a handful of copies for each store, really looking forward to Skyrim pretty surprised there's only been 2 pages of discussion on it tbh.




Should I get it just for the collectors edition? To sell out quick like this must mean it's going to be limited. :O
I could buy another game for that price. CE are such ripp-off
ME3 CE is more in line of what I would pay for a CE
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Elraro said: Is the game as lengthy or moreso than Fallout 3? Because I absolutely loved the shit out of Fallout 3...every one of the 150+ hours I put into it. But I just don't think I'll have that kind of time to invest in a game again.



From what i hear its at least 3 times long.
For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...

Seanybruz said: For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...



Thats look pretty good. Still unsure whether I will need to get anything more than the SE. Tempting though...

SupaTurtle said:

Seanybruz said:For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...


Thats look pretty good. Still unsure whether I will need to get anything more than the SE. Tempting though...


It's the same price as the standard edition in fact if you've already preordered they'll upgrade it straight away :)

Seanybruz said: For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...



Buying this for sure *_*

Seanybruz said:

SupaTurtle said:

Seanybruz said:For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...


Thats look pretty good. Still unsure whether I will need to get anything more than the SE. Tempting though...


It's the same price as the standard edition in fact if you've already preordered they'll upgrade it straight away



Jbhifi's is better though? You can always sell the guide for $50 if you get it from there.
Is it one of the special edition guides because if it's just an official one wouldn't it be worth $20-30?

I don't know I just like the steelbook cases & was letting everyone know what EB's facebook page told me this morning lol.

Seanybruz said: For all the people who missed out or didn't want to get the CE of Skyrim EB have an exclusive steelbook edition that contains The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game in a Steelbook case, 100 Page A5 Skyrim Debossed Notebook, Premium Physical Map & 4 Collectable Art Cards www.ebgames.com.au/...



Just preordered this, awesome! [Derp]
I was thinking of pre-ordering this from Dungeon Crawl as it's only 49.90 on PC [Derp]. Seems too good to be true, has anyone bought anything from here before? is this place legit/reliable? thanks

www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/...
Dungeon crawl is reliable.
Thanks Daseti, i'll take your word for it ^_^
www.kotaku.com.au/... comparison EPIC!
I prefer Elder Scroll games than Fallout games.

LMA0 said: I prefer Elder Scroll games than Fallout games.

same..

Daseti said: Dungeon crawl is reliable.


+1
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated April game

Most Anticipated April game

31/03/2015 Polls 9 15
GameLoading: Charting the global rise of indie games

GameLoading: Charting the global rise of indie games

Gryllis 50 mins Articles 0 1
District 9 was almost a PlayStation television series

District 9 was almost a PlayStation television series

Tano 5 hours News 0 1
Watch: Return to Spira with Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD...again

Watch: Return to Spira with Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD...again

Gryllis 1 day News 7 4
What is going on in this Godzilla game trailer?
Gryllis 4 days News 1 4
Top 10 Star Wars games of all-time

Top 10 Star Wars games of all-time

Gryllis 4 days Articles 22 26
GTA V PC Cheats

GTA V PC Cheats

Tano 4 days Articles 15 19
Vevo music streaming app now on PS4, PS3 in Australia
Gryllis 5 days News 2 5

Community Content

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Leasha, Tano, maxiboy commented on Australia's first Microsoft Store is opening in Sydney

Leasha 3 hours ago
Username

Doingit124 wants Assassin's Creed II

Doingit124 22 hours ago
Username

Doingit124 got Assassin's Creed II

Doingit124 22 hours ago
Username

donkey12, barbiedoll commented on The Gunman Double Pass Giveaway

donkey12 1 day ago
Username

commented on Star Wars Battlefront is 60 frames on all platforms

maxiboy 2 days ago