Favourite Chocolate??

6080 Views 31 Posts Locked PS3 Software
So whats ya favourite type of chocolate??


kinder chocolate been pigging out on it all weekend
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Im not a chocolate fan, but id have to say either Cadbury or Red Tulip easter eggs
Cadbury FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any type really, except dark chocolate and that cheapo **** u get for half price
kinder..
Cadbury milk chocolate

Fevaulenko said: Cadbury milk chocolate


+1
Nestle and Kinder FTW
kinder..
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

tonyamanda said: kinder..



mmm yummm
Turkish delight, I love the mix of jelly and chocolate but the quality has dropped a little since they changed the packaging and removed the cardboard insert. I know changing the packaging wouldn't have done much to the taste but I swear they changed something else.....still love them though

Guyver said: Turkish delight, I love the mix of jelly and chocolate but the quality has dropped a little since they changed the packaging and removed the cardboard insert. I know changing the packaging wouldn't have done much to the taste but I swear they changed something else.....still love them though


mmmmmm kinder and turkish delight mmmmmm
A big block of regular Cadbury milk chocolate. Love it!
There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*

My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.

Meh: i like rocky road,

And not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's


EDIT: @ Guyver yeah you are right since it changed it's not the same tatse. ever since they made them blah blah fat free.






ICU2NIT said: There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*
My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.
meh: i like rocky road,
and not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's


omg i make the best yoyos!!! ever!!!!!!!!!! yummmmm only thing i can make without stuffing up
mmmm............ chocolate.
Think ill have some right now

tonyamanda said:


ICU2NIT said: There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*
My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.
meh: i like rocky road,
and not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's


omg i make the best yoyos!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!


Make yogo's? tell me, tell me, tell me how?

lol what we do with yogo's is!

Grab a pen, spike the top of the lid (dont peel it back) and then put it up to your mouth and just squeze the bottom of it.

works well when the munchies kick in
im waiting for the person too come in and say chocolate is bad for you...

i just went safeway omg lol everything 50% off i bought so much chocolate haha.

Also went big w and they had these eggs for $1.50 best chocolate i have had for a long time mint shell with milk chocolate then a dark coating under that.

ICU2NIT said: There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*
My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.
Meh: i like rocky road,
aAnd not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's
EDIT: @ Guyver yeah you are right since it changed it's not the same tatse. ever since they made them blah blah fat free.



THAT'S IT! They took the fat out. Give it back

PhycoKitty said: mmmm............ chocolate.
Think ill have some right now



You know you just made everyone hungry?

ICU2NIT said:


tonyamanda said:


ICU2NIT said: There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*
My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.
meh: i like rocky road,
and not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's


omg i make the best yoyos!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!


make yogo's tell me tell me tell me how?
lol what we do with yogo's is!
Grab a pen, spike the top of the lid (dont peel it back) and then put it up to your mouth and just squeze the bottom of it.
works well when the munchies kick in

lol wut? i thought you meant these..
Guyer Said:
You know you just made everyone hungry?

Yeh this Cadbury dairy milk chocolate with many layers of chocolaty goodness is soooo mouth watering and i love the tast as it slowly melts in your mouth

red tulip or whatever is overrated i always hated that brand of chocolate tastes cheap imo

Home Brand.

tonyamanda said:


ICU2NIT said:


tonyamanda said:


ICU2NIT said: There was this chocolate you youst to be able to get in a box like rose.it was called Back Magic. very good quality chocolate but i dont think you can get it anymore. *weeps*
My brother is addicted to Crunch has been for years. makes birthdays easy.
meh: i like rocky road,
and not really a chocolate but i love YOGO's


omg i make the best yoyos!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!


make yogo's tell me tell me tell me how?
lol what we do with yogo's is!
Grab a pen, spike the top of the lid (dont peel it back) and then put it up to your mouth and just squeze the bottom of it.
works well when the munchies kick in

lol wut? i thought you meant these..


LMAO no!

I meant chocolate YOGO'S (yoghurt) The ones you get from the dairy section. with the little monkey man in the adds.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 17 26
Sony sees growth in PlayStation, cuts mobile and TV range

Sony sees growth in PlayStation, cuts mobile and TV range

Gryllis 22 mins News 0 1
Sony pulls sexual innuendo Vita Remote Play ad

Sony pulls sexual innuendo Vita Remote Play ad

Gryllis 1 day News 9 8
Take a look at Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below

Take a look at Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below

Gryllis 1 day News 0 1
LittleBigPlanet 3 review

LittleBigPlanet 3 review

Jayden27 2 days Reviews 5 7
GTA V

GTA V's traffic jams are straight out of hell

Tano 2 days News 5 6
Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Friendly Fire Show 77: 3DS Transfer Game Shapes Up

Podcast 2 days Articles 0 1
Assassin’s Creed Rogue review – After doing Unity
Gryllis 4 days Reviews 0 7
Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Advanced Warfare the highest-selling digital launch ever

Gryllis 5 days News 4 10

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on PlayStation TV Review - Vita on your television

barters81 3 hours ago
Username

commented on Five more Nintendo 64 classics we need 3DS remakes for

Garrus376 5 hours ago
Username

commented on Snorlax Bed!! -- Game LÜT #24

hazelperry 18 hours ago
Username

1wiierdguy, zurczner, punk and other 2 users commented on Sony pulls sexual innuendo Vita Remote Play ad, because the Internet got anrgy

1wiierdguy 23 hours ago
Username

zurczner, Gryllis commented on PlayStation TV Review - Vita on your television

zurczner 23 hours ago
Username

juggerhead is now Level 5!

juggerhead 1 day ago
Username

Zinker is now Level 13!

Zinker 1 day ago