Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3

Featured 41571 Views 585 Posts PS3 Software
Modern Warfare 3 First Teaser Trailer

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

www.youtube.com/...
Feel free to add me too. Lovin this ATM.
Psn ID: Undertoe1981
Anyone bought any doritos or mtn dew for the free double xp?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
i did. the doritos gave me 45 minutes of dbl and the caps only 15 minutes
Heaps happy the game so far, was a great decision to trade BF3 for this at JB

adbub1 said: Heaps happy the game so far, was a great decision to trade BF3 for this at JB


Yea ive MP is really addictive, still wouldnt trade any of my games though.
Yeah, mw3 is better than battlefield.. Hands down. [MOG]

Heaps happy with MW3.. Honestly better than expected.
I exchange my MW3 for Skyrim. I mite buy MW3 later n cheaper, I only like search n destroy mode and not a big fan of kill base modes i.e TDM, free-for-all n etc. because there too easy, not challenging enough and I don't like winning everytime. I like to lose sumtimes just to tell my self that I'm not awesome/great player and to suppress my ego. Winning all the time kinda gets boring and I like the unpredictable games.

LMA0 said: I exchange my MW3 for Skyrim. I mite buy MW3 later n cheaper, I only like search n destroy mode and not a big fan of kill base modes i.e TDM, free-for-all n etc. because there too easy, not challenging enough and I don't like winning everytime. I like to lose sumtimes just to tell my self that I'm not awesome/great player and to suppress my ego. Winning all the time kinda gets boring and I like the unpredictable games.


Duuude, we get it your the best =_=

RSOP said:

LMA0 said: I exchange my MW3 for Skyrim. I mite buy MW3 later n cheaper, I only like search n destroy mode and not a big fan of kill base modes i.e TDM, free-for-all n etc. because there too easy, not challenging enough and I don't like winning everytime. I like to lose sumtimes just to tell my self that I'm not awesome/great player and to suppress my ego. Winning all the time kinda gets boring and I like the unpredictable games.


Duuude, we get it your the best

I know and thank u for the compliment [MOG] lol.
Loving this game so far. I found the quickscoping so much easier than previous COD games. But, that's maybe because quickscoping in Blops was crap. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Quickscoping in this is much easier than in MW2, you actually have to aim on them, not to the right of them.
LMA0
+
I think quickscoping all started in Counter Strike when using a AWP (artic warfare rifle) it's a 90% instant kill shot. In CoD2 n CoD3 sum of the gamers use the standard non sniper bolt action rifles like the kar98 or the Einfield to get that instant kill and it was easy with no scope attachment and after CoD4 the return of the Counter Strike sniper quickscoping really took off because it made even more easy with the perks especially the fast aim perk.

People prefer those one shot kill guns but due to today's modern weapons the bullets of the guns are not as powerful or big as those big bullet WW2 bolt-action rifles. I like to see CoD go back to the WW2 days because I like using the bolt-action rifles like the Kar98, Lee-Einfield, Type-99 and the Mosin-Nagant.
Loved using the Kar98 on COD2! *_*
I seriously can't stand people saying MW3 is better than BF3 or vice versa. Such different games. Battlefield I feel gives the player more of a realistic/strategic approach to the fps aspect of gaming while COD offers a more arcade-style experience in the gameplay. Both marvellous games. Both unique. Both on different levels not worthy of comparison.

xman81 said: Loved using the Kar98 on COD2!


I prefer the Lee-Einfield because of its big mag capacity. In W@W the Type-99 was my most use rifle.
This game is horrid. Not fun and the maps are like two girls from IW and Sledgehammer sat down and had a lesbian session over the keyboard. But they were both 80 years old and it would be really disgusting
I went to woolworths and a servo and another servo..
and couldnt find any of the double xp mw3 doritos or mountain dews :/

anyone know where to find them?
im so keen.. please dont tell me the promotions over already? :L
Maybe its just today but everyone's playing like jerks. [Rage]
I know there is a V promotion. Have not seen anything for Doritos or Mountain Dew, will let you know if I do.

IAMColonel said: I know there is a V promotion. Have not seen anything for Doritos or Mountain Dew, will let you know if I do.



Yeah, theres "V" MW3 cans.. but nothing special about em i dont think :/
Already starting to get bored of MW3, Didn't take long for the COD syndrome to wear off, Might get BF3 or even better Skyrim.
I thought that double XP thing on doritos was for America only. Guess i'll check it out.
+1 bylim
Played against a team full of riot shield dickheads before in CTF. Made me raaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeee [Rage]
www.youtube.com/...

Check out this Easter egg! [WTF]

winga26 said: www.youtube.com/...
Check out this Easter egg!



@_@
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most anticipated game of March

Most anticipated game of March

2 days ago Polls 3 5
Resident Evil Revelations 2 starts out okay, but just okay

Resident Evil Revelations 2 starts out okay, but just okay

Jayden27 13 hours Articles 0 4
Yetis are invading Far Cry 4 next month

Yetis are invading Far Cry 4 next month

Gryllis 15 hours News 2 6
CoD: Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC out now on PS
Gryllis 17 hours News 2 2
The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC coming
Gryllis 1 day News 1 2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires review

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires review

Gryllis 1 day Reviews 0 2
Game dev

Game dev's plea to reunite a divided culture

Tano 1 day News 2 4
Evolve players have clocked up a century of game time

Evolve players have clocked up a century of game time

Tano 2 days News 1 3

Community Content

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

tristardri shared a story - Tristar Driving Don't Text and Drive Infographic

tristardri 5 mins ago
Username

tristardri is now Level 3!

tristardri 5 mins ago
Username

commented on Titanic game blends crime drama with catastrophe

Zinker 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Yetis are invading Far Cry 4 next month

coffinrona 5 hours ago
Username

Mtlgrlkatt is now Level 2!

Mtlgrlkatt 8 hours ago
Username

kangle4, Gryllis commented on Big Ant's TableTop Cricket launches on PS3 and Steam

kangle4 10 hours ago
Username

maxiboy, Tano, MrMoo, Gryllis commented on Titanic game blends crime drama with catastrophe

maxiboy 11 hours ago