[GD] Dark Souls

19170 Views 280 Posts PS3 Software
Just got announced today and from what i read sounds like it's going to be hard.

"Notably, the sources indicate that Dark Souls will be substantially more difficult than Demon's Souls" [MOG]

Dark Souls will be multi platform Xbox 360 people will also get the chance to be owned this time round.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
OMG the trailer looks amazing
Can an admin fix up my opening post so the link works no idea wtf im doing wrong
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
It would be sweet if you could just invite friends into your game session instead of summoning them from their soul sign, since the stages aren't divided up into different shrines.

swordsaint said: I'm not worried about difficulty.




You should be. Oh boy, you should be.

I don't think I've EVER seen the beginning of a level so many times in a video game and thought "Damn... again?"

At times I've been so frustrated that I just wanted to hurl the controller and I've thought to myself "That's it! I'm not playing it any more".... only to be sitting down playing it again the next night.

i actually have a controller that doesnt seem to be charging anymore, im seriously considering booting up demons souls for a few hours, just so i can throw it at the wall like i always wanted to now its already broken.

optimusgoz said: i actually have a controller that doesnt seem to be charging anymore, im seriously considering booting up demons souls for a few hours, just so i can throw it at the wall like i always wanted to now its already broken.



That would be awesome! Can I borrow it?!?
au.gamespot.com/...

Watch and learn
new Q&A from gamespot au.gamespot.com/...

swordsaint said: I'm not worried about difficulty.


swordsaint said: im not saying i'll find it easy, im saying i dont care how hard it is.



That is what everyone who's never played it says.
Can't wait for this, loved the first one. Getting the Plat for it was one of my great video game achievements :D
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Ah nice thats a fair effort

S_Facelift said: Ah nice thats a fair effort


It took a bloody long time & a few controllers :P
New Trailer. [Derp]

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

www.youtube.com/...

PS3K said: New Trailer.
www.youtube.com/...


YEP DAYONE FOR ME :D
This will be game of the year.
Want [Derp]
Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.

I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again ;)
Demons souls is the best game this gen. By a long margin too. Hope this can match it.
Going muti platform is gold as it will get more recognition. Am pumped for this.
busy playing through demon's souls a second time in preperation for this one...will be a pre-order for me! Hope they have like a special edition or something.

DonnieK said: Demons souls is the best game this gen. By a long margin too. Hope this can match it.
Going muti platform is gold as it will get more recognition. Am pumped for this.


Ha best game

Dusty Lids said:

DonnieK said: Demons souls is the best game this gen. By a long margin too. Hope this can match it.
Going muti platform is gold as it will get more recognition. Am pumped for this.


Ha best game


Do you agree or disagree?
Or are you just a bit slow?

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again



Demon's Souls is 10 times better than both those RPGs. Whatever floats your boat though.

Cyrax_kBm said:

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again


Demon's Souls is 10 times better than both those RPGs. Whatever floats your boat though.



Lol demons souls is also best rpg ever i guess?

what a load of crap tales of vesperia is 10x better then demons souls it has story as well which is rare in today's games. :*O

I got bored of demons souls felt very slow.

Maybe after 100+ hours it gets fun.

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again



Wow, I've also been playing Resonance of Fate since the psn has been down, and to be honest, it has nothing on Demon Souls....Have not played and completed a game soo many times like i have with Demon Souls.....Did you even attempt to complete the game and fully enjoy the PVP/COOP experience? or were you one of the loads of people who put down the controller because of it's difficulty?
demons souls is cool fun the best rpg by a long long way.

put it this way, if you take the size of your dick and compare it to my dick theres a huge 10 inch difference.
thats demons souls>>>any other rpg.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Destiny - Which platform?

Destiny - Which platform?

10/09/2014 Polls 0 3
Shangri-La rules: Far Cry 4 steps up the insanity

Shangri-La rules: Far Cry 4 steps up the insanity

Gryllis 1 day Articles 0 3
PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

Tano 1 day News 3 4
Silent Hills looks horrifying

Silent Hills looks horrifying

Tano 1 day News 5 10
Metal Gear Collection 2014 revealed, but it

Metal Gear Collection 2014 revealed, but it's not what you expected

Tano 1 day News 4 8
Destiny proves popular with gamers, making US $325m

Destiny proves popular with gamers, making US $325m

Gryllis 2 days News 0 6
Watch The Evil Within
Gryllis 2 days News 2 5
ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

Leasha 2 days News 11 11
Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Watch Dogs’ Bad Blood DLC is worth hacking into

Gryllis 3 days Articles 1 7

Community Content

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

Leasha 2 days News 11 11
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

crazynites just unlocked the Socialite achievement!

crazynites 8 hours ago
Username

SBravo just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

SBravo 9 hours ago
Username

K4ZMA, Matrix6 commented on ZiNG Pop Culture Stores open around Australia

K4ZMA 13 hours ago
Username

commented on PES 2015 trailer takes it right up to FIFA 15

Hugo 1 day ago
Username

commented on Figure Showcase: Phat 1/8 Ryuko Matoi- Senketsu Ver.

DarkJibTEC 1 day ago
Username

punk, Manonit342 commented on The Sims 4 initial impressions pave way for disappointment

punk 1 day ago