[GD] Dark Souls

19660 Views 284 Posts PS3 Software
Just got announced today and from what i read sounds like it's going to be hard.

"Notably, the sources indicate that Dark Souls will be substantially more difficult than Demon's Souls" [MOG]

Dark Souls will be multi platform Xbox 360 people will also get the chance to be owned this time round.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

expert said: demons souls is cool fun the best rpg by a long long way.
put it this way, if you take the size of your dick and compare it to my dick theres a huge 10 inch difference.
thats demons souls>>>any other rpg.


WTF DUDE [sick] [Facepalm] [Facepalm]

jordie84 said:

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again


Wow, I've also been playing Resonance of Fate since the psn has been down, and to be honest, it has nothing on Demon Souls....Have not played and completed a game soo many times like i have with Demon Souls.....Did you even attempt to complete the game and fully enjoy the PVP/COOP experience? or were you one of the loads of people who put down the controller because of it's difficulty?



I don't like rpg's that much i only like jrpg's.

Ill give it another shot i just didn't like the atmasphere.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
dragon age is good too but thats wrpg

Dusty Lids said:

Cyrax_kBm said:

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again


Demon's Souls is 10 times better than both those RPGs. Whatever floats your boat though.


Lol demons souls is also best rpg ever i guess?
what a load of crap tales of vesperia is 10x better then demons souls it has story as well which is rare in today's games.
I got bored of demons souls felt very slow.
Maybe after 100+ hours it gets fun.



Mate, I didn't even mention ToV. [Rage] And Demon's Souls is supposed to be "slow", if you run around Rambo style, you'll be dead in seconds.

STRATEGY IS NEEDED [MOG]

Dusty Lids said:

jordie84 said:

Dusty Lids said: Still stupid they changed the name just to release it multiplatform.
I still havn't got around to playing the furst one and won't for a long time considering i have lost odyssey and reasonance of fate to finish first then probably skip it again


Wow, I've also been playing Resonance of Fate since the psn has been down, and to be honest, it has nothing on Demon Souls....Have not played and completed a game soo many times like i have with Demon Souls.....Did you even attempt to complete the game and fully enjoy the PVP/COOP experience? or were you one of the loads of people who put down the controller because of it's difficulty?


I don't like rpg's that much i only like jrpg's.
Ill give it another shot i just didn't like the atmasphere.



Same here mate, I'm no big fan of Fallout/Oblivion or any WRPG, I much prefer JRPG's but you are missing out a lot if DS is collecting dust on your shelf...Oh and the game has close to no cutscenes so that probably could put you off the game as most JRPG's has a lot of random cutscenes throughout the game like FF13,RoF,WKC etc...

Also, probably missing out a bit with PSN being down cause you can't invade and get some PK...
Ill definely give it a go.

I have just got a crazy backlog f games

RoF, 3d dot heroes, yakuza 3, dragon age, star ocean 4 etc.

Ffs yakuza 4 and dragon age 2 are out [Facepalm]

I want to do RoF then see were i go from their.

First boss was tougher then all the bosses on ff13.

Maybe cause i was underlevel or didn't upgrade i dunno:P but it wasn't easy
Resonance of Fate gets generally easier when you can wield 2 weapons and Molotov Cocktails make almost every fight too easy in the game....

After about 10-11 chapters in RoF, i can easily say that the 2nd level of Demon Souls is much more punishing than RoF, it is also less repetitive and much more rewarding that you do a fist pump when you actually complete a level or kill someone who invades your world....

Anyways, hope you enjoy your games mate! I'd like to try Dragon Age 2 but as i said before, i don't really like WRPG...
will definitely be checking this out.. hopefully the difficulty curve is gradual over the game..
Pre-order collection detailed to be sold in America.

Includes Immerse yourself in the Dark Souls experience with the highly anticipated game, strategy guide and a special art book packed with exclusive high-quality imagery. The original soundtrack and a behind-the-scenes video are included as exclusive downloads.

Dark Souls for PlayStation3
Dark Souls for Xbox 360
Game guide
Original soundtrack
Behind-the-scenes video
Special hardback art book
Special art book


Source: www.justpushstart.com/...
I am getting that for sure. I have the Demons Souls collectors edition, so they will go nicely together.
Is this getting released in Aus the same time as the US, as in a worldwide release?
Or is it staggered again and Australia get it 12 months later?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

expert said: demons souls is cool fun the best rpg by a long long way.
put it this way, if you take the size of your dick and compare it to my dick theres a huge 10 inch difference.
thats demons souls>>>any other rpg.



Oh...so reading that... let me get this right....so my dick is 10 inches bigger than your dick... that's how much demons souls is better than any other rpg? You must have a mangina? I'm so sorry dude.

grkboxa said: Pre-order collection detailed to be sold in America.
www.justpushstart.com/...


I hope we get this CE [Derp]
<EDITED the whole abuse....the filter system just didn't work>
preparetodie.com...
I will blindly click on that Preorder button right now if they confirm that they ship to AU on release date :|

zapking said:

grkboxa said: Pre-order collection detailed to be sold in America.
www.justpushstart.com/...


I hope we get this CE


Hopefully!!! first i gotta get demon souls =_=

grkboxa said:


zapking said:


grkboxa said: Pre-order collection detailed to be sold in America.
www.justpushstart.com/...


I hope we get this CE


Hopefully!!! first i gotta get demon souls


You haven't played demon souls yet @_@
A friendly advice (Hint in Demons Soul terms).... judging by the developer's comments...do not even attempt to play Dark Souls if you cannot at least beat Demons Souls in 2nd play-through. :)
OMG! I want that collector's edition! I definitely need that strategy guide, for a game like this. [Shifty]
Yeah the stategy guide with demons souls was awesome.
This game is going to be so good, still annoyed that they went multi-platform though :(
Preordered Collectors Ed at Zavvi *_*
will def be ordering collectors edition, i am in love with bandai games at the moment *_*
From what i seen at E3 this game is going to be awesome. Did anyone notice the gameplay footage that was shown the guy who was playing it was so shit it was making the combat mechanics look crap.
yea i did watch that, =.='''

looks just like demon souls, i'mma buy it none the less

love the bonfire idea, the potion thing is cool but i hope there is also still herbs cause i like collecting and having heaps of them
Who's getting it? I heard its gonna be alot more harder then demon souls =D I haven't played the first one

stonecold said: Who's getting it? I heard its gonna be alot more harder then demon souls I haven't played the first one



I'm getting it. I loved Demon's Souls and I sure can't wait for this one.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of October: Your most wanted

Games of October: Your most wanted

06/10/2014 Polls 9 17
Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 2 days News 3 4
GTA: San Andreas 10th Anniversary - A look back

GTA: San Andreas 10th Anniversary - A look back

Tano 3 days Articles 10 11
GTA: San Andreas could get an Xbox 360 re-release with Achievements

GTA: San Andreas could get an Xbox 360 re-release with Achievements

Tano 3 days News 7 3
The Evil Within Essential Survival Tips

The Evil Within Essential Survival Tips

Gryllis 3 days Articles 2 5
Destiny: What was promised, what could have been, and what we got
Tano 4 days News 1 4
Shadow of Mordor is a must buy: Here’s why

Shadow of Mordor is a must buy: Here’s why

Tano 4 days Articles 8 11
Win Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4

Win Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4

Tano 4 days News 3 5
Gyromanic: I played 3 hours of Far Cry 4, but ignored story

Gyromanic: I played 3 hours of Far Cry 4, but ignored story

Gryllis 4 days Articles 3 9

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 2 days News 3 4
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on The Evil Within review

stonecold 16 hours ago
Username

kangle4, MrMoo, Tano, KezDaMuss commented on 3D Realms returns with an epic 32-game retro anthology

kangle4 1 day ago
Username

Pilkingbod, Tano, Mobe1969 commented on Some 10 years on, San Andreas’ Grove Street is still home

Pilkingbod 1 day ago
Username

punk, A2ra3l, Tano commented on Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

punk 2 days ago
Username

Tano, Brutus commented on Some 10 years on, San Andreas’ Grove Street is still home

Tano 2 days ago
Username

maxiboy's news - Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down has been featured by Guyver, great job!

Guyver 2 days ago