[GD] Dark Souls

19785 Views 284 Posts PS3 Software
Just got announced today and from what i read sounds like it's going to be hard.

"Notably, the sources indicate that Dark Souls will be substantially more difficult than Demon's Souls" [MOG]

Dark Souls will be multi platform Xbox 360 people will also get the chance to be owned this time round.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

PS3K said:

stonecold said: Who's getting it? I heard its gonna be alot more harder then demon souls I haven't played the first one


I'm getting it. I loved Demon's Souls and I sure can't wait for this one.


You getting the LE? www.ebgames.com.au/...
I might pick this up later during the december sales

stonecold said:

PS3K said:

stonecold said: Who's getting it? I heard its gonna be alot more harder then demon souls I haven't played the first one


I'm getting it. I loved Demon's Souls and I sure can't wait for this one.


You getting the LE? www.ebgames.com.au/...
I might pick this up later during the december sales



Yeah I'am. I definitely need that Strategy guide lol.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

PS3K said:

stonecold said:

PS3K said:

stonecold said: Who's getting it? I heard its gonna be alot more harder then demon souls I haven't played the first one


I'm getting it. I loved Demon's Souls and I sure can't wait for this one.


You getting the LE? www.ebgames.com.au/...
I might pick this up later during the december sales


Yeah I'am. I definitely need that Strategy guide lol.


I wonder if this will be a rage quit experience
Demon's Souls was already a raging experience. I heard that Dark Souls will be even more harder. [Rage] [Rage]

PS3K said: Demon's Souls was already a raging experience. I heard that Dark Souls will be even more harder.


kjsdjgsjg EVEN HArder <_<
So who's getting this?

IGN gave Dark Souls a 9.0 [Derp]


ive got it ordered, its getting good comments. everyone says harder than demons souls though, im in for a grind X_X

luke_skip said: ive got it ordered, its getting good comments. everyone says harder than demons souls though, im in for a grind



HArder then Demons souls man better get my rage face on ..

PS3K said: So who's getting this?
IGN gave Dark Souls a 9.0


Not many people imo :P
I can't wait. So many shooters etc around its great to have a properly challenging game again.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

stonecold said:

PS3K said: So who's getting this?
IGN gave Dark Souls a 9.0


Not many people imo



Yeah it seems like other people are getting RAGE instead, cause they come out on the same day. For me, I will be getting Dark Souls. =D
Preordered it because I want it. Probably won't play it though. :S

zapking said:

luke_skip said: ive got it ordered, its getting good comments. everyone says harder than demons souls though, im in for a grind


HArder then Demons souls man better get my rage face on ..


this is why I'm not touching it.. I don't find hard games fun they just make me wanna break my console. looks awesome though. if they made it easier.. much easier I'd get it in a heart beat

M@ndyz said:


zapking said:


luke_skip said: ive got it ordered, its getting good comments. everyone says harder than demons souls though, im in for a grind


HArder then Demons souls man better get my rage face on ..


this is why I'm not touching it.. I don't find hard games fun they just make me wanna break my console. looks awesome though. if they made it easier.. much easier I'd get it in a heart beat


I like the fact that I can say i've finished demons souls, a lot of people have tried without success :P

luke_skip said:
I like the fact that I can say i've finished demons souls, a lot of people have tried without success


have you tried finishing it in just over an hour?
I wonder if it'll be possible to do that for Dark Souls?? :O

Matrix6 said:


luke_skip said:
I like the fact that I can say i've finished demons souls, a lot of people have tried without success


have you tried finishing it in just over an hour?
I wonder if it'll be possible to do that for Dark Souls??


haha no i haven't but ive seen parts of a youtube video of someone doing it! complete nuts!
hope it breaks streetdate :)
Hope it breaks streetdate also. Just going to pick it up when it outs as I didn't pre-order because I wasn't sure. Then I watched some people play and well I want the challenge!!
id pre order it, i have heard that the LE comes for the same price if ordered early.. could be wrong tho...

bunter1980 said: id pre order it, i have heard that the LE comes for the same price if ordered early.. could be wrong tho...



Naah, you are correct. Pre-ordering the standard version gets you a free upgrade to the CE. And trust me, you would need that guide book.

As for finishing Demons Souls....I have a 600+ level character there :)

siddsm said:

bunter1980 said: id pre order it, i have heard that the LE comes for the same price if ordered early.. could be wrong tho...


Naah, you are correct. Pre-ordering the standard version gets you a free upgrade to the CE. And trust me, you would need that guide book.
As for finishing Demons Souls....I have a 600+ level character there


too bad it's not a physical guide book, they'll only give us a downloadable one for your pc this time =_=
yeah :|
Demon Souls's Black Phantom edition's guide book looked epic :)
I would of pre-ordered if it was a hand copy guide book. The digital one just seems like a soft option when I can log onto the internet and see it all after a while.
$65.98 + $4.40 P/H

www.play-asia.com/...

ZOIDBERG said: $65.98 + $4.40 P/H
www.play-asia.com/...


ozgameshop doesn't have that one in :(

DungeonCrawl has the collectors for 74.50 wiyth free postage ... but you win this round [Shifty]
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

2 days ago Polls 9 9
PAX Australia 2014 floor map showing exhibitor locations
Gryllis now News 9 27
Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Gryllis 18 hours News 0 1
Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Podcast 19 hours Articles 0 2
PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

Gryllis 20 hours Articles 2 27
PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

Tano 23 hours Articles 9 7
PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

Gryllis 1 day News 6 5
Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Tano 1 day Articles 2 5

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 24/10 News 5 6
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare goes live action

maxiboy 3 hours ago
Username

commented on The Crew PS4, Xbox One beta begins in November

Stu 7005 6 hours ago
Username

commented on Your most wanted game of November?

KezDaMuss 14 hours ago
Username

commented on Sword Art Online II

fiolee115 17 hours ago
Username

commented on PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

CybaCowboy 1 day ago
Username

commented on Your most wanted game of November?

SlappyWag 1 day ago