[GD] Heavy Rain - No Spoilers!

Featured 24836 Views 694 Posts PS3 Software
As title states, has anyone put spoilers in the heavy rain thread?
I was reading it about an hour ago and there was talk of spoilers so now i have avoided it.
I would be pissed off big time if i read spoilers but i want to discuss the game in the lead up to release.
Yeah some smart **** will soon put spoilers in here but hey we cannot all be respectful, mature and happy within our own lives so we dont have to go around mindlessly annoying people.
And yes this thread does fail. So what bite me.
My order status from GAME online has just gone from 'Packed' to Shipped'! Should arrive early tomorrow morning!
Shipped

Event Date/Time (Local Time) Event Description Location
24/02/10 12:04 Manifest received BAULKHAM HILLS BC


Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

saiko said: Shipped
Event Date/Time (Local Time) Event Description Location
24/02/10 12:04 Manifest received BAULKHAM HILLS BC



Exactly the same order status & time as mine!
BIG W Price $???

endeebee said: My order status from GAME online has just gone from 'Packed' to Shipped'! Should arrive early tomorrow morning!



Sweet, me too!!
mine says shipped on game as well.....only it says it shipped 5 days ago!...

so i should definetley be getting it tomorrow then...surprised it hasn't turned up already....

ZOIDBERG said: BIG W Price $???


$74.. look in page 2

ZOIDBERG said: BIG W Price $???



i dnt no but i better get it for $90 tomorrow as i almost bought it before but thought wait a day and save $20. im bout to go tafe neway till 5 then i got work at 6 30 till midnight so my nite is screwed anyway

saiko said:

ZOIDBERG said: BIG W Price $???


$74.. look in page 2



hell yeah im price matchin that!!!
they won't price mate it as their wholesale price is $85.90, My price. $88.00
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

vyma100 said: they won't price mate it as their wholesale price is $85.90, My price. $88.00



if GAME dnt price match to at least $89 i wont be getting it from there

robo3687 said: mine says shipped on game as well.....only it says it shipped 5 days ago!...
so i should definetley be getting it tomorrow then...surprised it hasn't turned up already....



Mine says shipped 19/02 ... but I know they meant 24/02.

Tracking:
24/02/10 12:04 - Manifest received

wutang01 said:

robo3687 said: mine says shipped on game as well.....only it says it shipped 5 days ago!...
so i should definetley be getting it tomorrow then...surprised it hasn't turned up already....


Mine says shipped 19/02 ... but I know they meant 24/02.
Tracking:
24/02/10 12:04 - Manifest received



mines the same only its has he 22/02 as the shipped date, that when my order changed to pending so it probably has something to do with that

wutang01 said:

robo3687 said: mine says shipped on game as well.....only it says it shipped 5 days ago!...
so i should definetley be getting it tomorrow then...surprised it hasn't turned up already....


Mine says shipped 19/02 ... but I know they meant 24/02.
Tracking:
24/02/10 12:04 - Manifest received



oh well nt to worry it still only takes 1 day from baulkham hills to my house...so tomorrow it is
ready to dispatch now, COME ON
Seriously guys stop fkn stressing. You will get it tomorrow from game.... I order ALL my games from there.

JEEZ....
i agree wamo.. get over it guys its out tmrow

dingoboy said: i agree wamo.. get over it guys its out tmrow



Its annoying cause there are ****ing spoilers all over the web from those American ****ers, so longer we wait to play more and more spoilers are available to see.

Wamo said: Seriously guys stop fkn stressing. You will get it tomorrow from game.... I order ALL my games from there.
JEEZ....


dingoboy said: i agree wamo.. get over it guys its out tmrow



yeah but see i dont live near a city and go through jb, last game they sent on monday and i didnt get it till thursday

mine has been shipped now though, probably still wont have it for the weekend but
Any news of Street Date breaking? I'd be keen to get this after work if possible.

saiko said: Shipped
Event Date/Time (Local Time) Event Description Location
24/02/10 12:04 Manifest received BAULKHAM HILLS BC


whats happening in baulkham hills?
btw 3000 KUDOS!!!
so is Kmart really selling this for $74? anyone got catalogue link? i want to pricematch at EB!

furransu said: so is Kmart really selling this for $74? anyone got catalogue link? i want to pricematch at EB!



www.kmart.com.au/ <--go to catalogue and go to page 26

InSanity said: Any news of Street Date breaking? I'd be keen to get this after work if possible.



Not yet, I checked my local JB at lunch, nothing doing there.

capt_oats said:

saiko said: Shipped
Event Date/Time (Local Time) Event Description Location
24/02/10 12:04 Manifest received BAULKHAM HILLS BC


whats happening in baulkham hills?
btw 3000 KUDOS!!!


My shipping status
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

22/12/2015 Polls 17 13
Friendly Fire Show 117: It

Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Podcast 5 days Articles 2 3
MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN 6 days News 5 14
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set review

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set review

Gryllis 13/01 Reviews 1 3
MMGN Game Of The Year 2015 Results: You decided
Tano 07/01 News 23 12
Sony will offer PS Plus extensions for PSN issues
Gryllis 06/01 News 8 9
UPDATE: PlayStation Network services back online
Tano 05/01 News 2 7
MMGN GOTY 2015 Voting closes Jan 7

MMGN GOTY 2015 Voting closes Jan 7

GOTY 05/01 News 3 7
Year in review: The stories that mattered in 2015

Year in review: The stories that mattered in 2015

Tano 31/12 Articles 1 3

Community Content

#PAXAUS Melbourne Tourist Guide

#PAXAUS Melbourne Tourist Guide

29/10/2015 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

kangle4, MyFragian commented on Special edition 2DS Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow bundles revealed

kangle4 2 days ago
Username

talka is now Level 4!

talka 2 days ago
Username

commented on MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

Booth 3 days ago
Username

commented on GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

jamesbradl 3 days ago
Username

commented on MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

maxiboy 4 days ago
Username

Dave-in-lk is now Level 7!

Dave-in-lk 6 days ago
Username

KezDaMuss is now Level 15!

KezDaMuss 6 days ago
Username

heavenly10 is now Level 2!

heavenly10 30/01/2016
Username

Dave-in-lk is now Level 6!

Dave-in-lk 30/01/2016