[GD] WipEout HD

10757 Views 203 Posts PS3 Software
A new reincarnation of the best Wipeout tracks with HD ps3 graphics will be a downloadable game featured on PSN soon.

See ign.com for story, shots and trailers!


I'm excited
How do you download it??
I bought it this morning and it downloaded the unlock key and that was it. How do you get the rest to download??

Thanks in advance for any help.

you need to download the other file aswell
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
it only gives me one file to download
look in ur download history there has 2 be 2 files
yeah i fixed it the other day.

There is a demo for wipeout now...so you don't get 2 files. You gotta download them BOTH seperately
Had a creepy experience with this game today lol. *I've been phoebic about the seizure warnings since i heard about it* I was playing Wipeout HD today with a good friend and he started complaining about the colours blurring and the patterns overtaking his vision. I looked over at him and he was starting to sweat and his fingers started to shake so i turned the game off and he was ok after that.

I think if we left it on any longer, a fit would have occurred, he had all the starting effects it seems. LOL, im not playing it again with him, i'll play it on my own but not with someone whose prone to a seizure. Not being mean or anything mind, just saying its not good for him either way.

callan5 said: Had a creepy experience with this game today lol. *I've been phoebic about the seizure warnings since i heard about it* I was playing Wipeout HD today with a good friend and he started complaining about the colours blurring and the patterns overtaking his vision. I looked over at him and he was starting to sweat and his fingers started to shake so i turned the game off and he was ok after that.
I think if we left it on any longer, a fit would have occurred, he had all the starting effects it seems.

yeh this game is bad for people who may be pre-disposed to having a seizure. Especially the zones mode

callan5 said: Had a creepy experience with this game today lol. *I've been phoebic about the seizure warnings since i heard about it* I was playing Wipeout HD today with a good friend and he started complaining about the colours blurring and the patterns overtaking his vision. I looked over at him and he was starting to sweat and his fingers started to shake so i turned the game off and he was ok after that.
I think if we left it on any longer, a fit would have occurred, he had all the starting effects it seems.



Woah, no wonder I experience mild vertigo every now and than.

Anywho, I hope he recovers from it.

longarms said:yeh this game is bad for people who may be pre-disposed to having a seizure. Especially the zones mode



Yeah the Zones Mode is crazy. Made me feel sick.

@callan: Woh that's scary.
Hahaha that's intense.
Add me for a game of Wipeout HD anytime ... PSN: snooker8th
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
WipEout HD - Fury Expansion Pack Details


PsB: "Hi everyone! This is Daimion Pinnock, Producer for WipEout HD, back to introduce Game Director Tony Buckley. He's here to tell you about a brand new expansion pack for WipEout HD, as well as its first showing this week at E3!"


blog.us.playstation.com/
Is the expansion free?
Does the pope $hit in the woods?
this game is impossible to platinum
Can't wait for the expansion pack to come out. Should be soon ey?

stonecold said: Can't wait for the expansion pack to come out. Should be soon ey?



i hope so wipeout hd is an absolute gem of a game. free or not i'll be getting the exp.

ZenRetro said:


stonecold said: Can't wait for the expansion pack to come out. Should be soon ey?


i hope so wipeout hd is an absolute gem of a game. free or not i'll be getting the exp.


I usually don't buy expansion packs/DLC for any game, but this one goes without exception as you said, its a gem of a game.
honestly it takes me at least 2 to 3 races of playing to get back into the high end speed of Wipeout. even if i havent played for 2 days the response times is so finite that you have to be on your game.

ZenRetro said: honestly it takes me at least 2 to 3 races of playing to get back into the high end speed of Wipeout. even if i havent played for 2 days the response times is so finite that you have to be on your game.


Same here mate. Going back to it I wonder how I got the gold medal in the first place.
How good is Fury Love the fact you can change the title screen to the original one even thou I like fury better. You get a whole campaign added, heaps to unlock, 80 or so races. Man this will last me awhile and for $15.95 its a steal. Best DLC OF THE YEAR
Are the tracks much more challenging?
I have trouble with the first ones as it is.

K-Man said: Are the tracks much more challenging?
I have trouble with the first ones as it is.


I've only played a couple of races so far, atm yes very hard.

stonecold said: I've only played a couple of races so far, atm yes very hard.

Damn, so great to hear.

K-Man said:

stonecold said: I've only played a couple of races so far, atm yes very hard.

Damn, so great to hear.


Elimnator being the hardest, tho heaps of fun I am playing on elite
I'm just tryiung to remember where i bought the orignal US or AUS because I don't wanna spend $16 on a non-compatible update.

Is there anyway to work it out I pressed triangle and went to game information but it didn't give a regon code...
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

29/07/2014 Polls 18 13
Destiny launch trailer kicks off fortnight of festivities

Destiny launch trailer kicks off fortnight of festivities

Tano 2 hours News 1 2
MGSV: The Phantom Pain multiplayer gameplay reveal

MGSV: The Phantom Pain multiplayer gameplay reveal

Tano 3 hours News 0 1
Project Morpheus will revive motion gaming, claims Sony

Project Morpheus will revive motion gaming, claims Sony

Tano 19 hours News 2 5
Battlefield: Hardline hands-on preview

Battlefield: Hardline hands-on preview

Tano 22 hours Articles 2 9
The Swapper review (PS4/PS3/Vita)

The Swapper review (PS4/PS3/Vita)

Gryllis 1 day Reviews 0 8
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 box art suggests it
Gryllis 1 day News 1 3
Watch Pierce Brosnan play N64 GoldenEye 007

Watch Pierce Brosnan play N64 GoldenEye 007

Gryllis 1 day News 9 18
UnoTelly SmartDNS review - Access US streaming services

UnoTelly SmartDNS review - Access US streaming services

Gryllis 1 day Articles 0 16

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

01/08/2014 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Raffy2170 just unlocked the Night Owl achievement!

Raffy2170 42 mins ago
Username

Raffy2170 is now Level 2!

Raffy2170 11 hours ago
Username

Cobra is now Level 5!

Cobra 20 hours ago
Username

commented on Microsoft Updates Windows 8.1

maxiboy 1 day ago
Username

maxiboy, tsubibo commented on Watch Pierce Brosnan play N64 GoldenEye 007 with Jimmy Fallon

maxiboy 1 day ago