Kingdom Hearts 3

9723 Views 140 Posts PS3 Software
yea im just wondering have they started development on the 3rd installment of this game i played the first 3 (the one on GBA it was set in between 1 and 2) and i thought they were amazingly good. i saw the japenese trailer for it 2 years ago wondering will it ever come out
www.play-asia.com/

I'm not sure what else they're working on
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
shizzle manizzle those are smooth graphics for nintendo DS
What the hell?
As if that's DS... More like PSP screens.
at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 they show a epilogue so who knows ?
they made a remake for the one on GBA to go on ps2 it looks better i seriously want to buy the copies again and play them through from the beginning and then borrow my sisters DS to play the one coming on DS before i see (if ever) the 3rd one on ps3 hopefully

Vinzor said: What the hell?
As if that's DS... More like PSP screens.


I doubt they are gameplay screens, just cut scenes. I reckon the DS could handle those quality cut scenes if it wanted
yea ive actually seen great 3D graphics on some games such as pirates of the caribbean and those sort of games if square enix have a great praphics engine i reckon it would be that too i mean they did that for GBA cutscenes too

nkbswe5 said: www.play-asia.com/
I'm not sure what else they're working on



LOL thats not Kingdom Hearts 3, thats 358/2 Days. You play as Roxas when he was in Organization 13. Theres also Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on PSP as well

vip_styles said:

nkbswe5 said: www.play-asia.com/
I'm not sure what else they're working on


LOL thats not Kingdom Hearts 3, thats 358/2 Days. You play as Roxas when he was in Organization 13. Theres also Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on PSP as well


but isnt that for japan only
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

nkbswe5 said:

Vinzor said: What the hell?
As if that's DS... More like PSP screens.


I doubt they are gameplay screens, just cut scenes. I reckon the DS could handle those quality cut scenes if it wanted


For cut scenes, I still don't think it'd be that good.
The cut scenes of the Final Fantasy games on the DS aren't any where near that good. Made from Square Enix, the kings of maximising graphical performance in their games.

mikerulz8 said:

vip_styles said:

nkbswe5 said: www.play-asia.com/
I'm not sure what else they're working on


LOL thats not Kingdom Hearts 3, thats 358/2 Days. You play as Roxas when he was in Organization 13. Theres also Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on PSP as well


but isnt that for japan only



There will most probably be an english release, according to play asia its gonna be around August
oh sweet looks like i gotta get it soon
id say they would tease or announce it at tgs this year hopefully
resurrecting an oldie well since they have just released kingdom hearts birth by sleep in japan, i think they are working on the english version now and it should be finished before E3 and hopefully at E3 they'll announce kingdom hearts 3 cause frankly its killing me i need my KH fix.......BADLY
i want KH on ps3 sooooooooo bad
btw i got KH 358/2 days it a awesome ds game
I'm going to get the PSP Birth by Sleep bundle.
















iroc said: i want KH on ps3 sooooooooo bad
btw i got KH 358/2 days it a awesome ds game


ive played all of them except birth by sleep

Kingdom Hearts- i played and failed but kept playing until i finished the last boss you have to verse 5 times

Kingdom hearts: chain of memories(GBA)- possibly the best GBA game i ever played i nearly finished it and then i lost my gameboy with the game inside (sad face)

Kingdom Hearts II-just as good as the first made it that extra bit funner with the new disney movies added (pirates of the caribbean, chicken little etc.) and the mini games or jobs you do for munny

Kingdom Heart 358/2 days- again best game ive ever played on the DS very entertaining very good graphics and proper cutscenes the only thing that annoyed me was you couldnt run diagonal

.......now im playing the waiting game for the game

edit: S0NY is that package only available in Japanese cause i dnt understand it but the psp looks so kick **** its not funny
Yeah, mate. As usual, Japan only.

S0NY said: Yeah, mate. As usual, Japan only.


brings a tear to my eye to hear that
why do teh japan and americans get cool stuff
Kh3 is coming i posted a topic ages ago and seanbruz posted stuff as well.

iroc said: why do teh japan and americans get cool stuff



Because that's where everything in the world happens.

EggBeater- said:

iroc said: why do teh japan and americans get cool stuff


Because that's where everything in the world happens.



They don't have the biggest sporting event so they don't have everything
birth by sleep should be out within the next 3-6 months. i know english voice recordings have already happened.

as for KH3, well the creator tetsuya nomura is meant to announce very soon a 'highly requested' game. it could be KH3, other people are saying it might be a FF7 remake.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

3 days ago Polls 11 14
PAX Australia 2014 floor map showing exhibitor locations
Gryllis now News 9 30
Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Disney Infinity 2.0 gets haunted for Halloween

Gryllis 1 day News 0 1
Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Super Friendly Vook Fire Show 74: PAX Aus special

Podcast 1 day Articles 0 2
PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

PAX Australia 2014 Playable Games Guide

Gryllis 1 day Articles 2 27
PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

PAX Aus 2014: A Guide For Tourists

Tano 1 day Articles 9 7
PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

PlayStation Plus November free games revealed

Gryllis 2 days News 6 7
Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Horror games for Halloween: What are your favourites?

Tano 2 days Articles 3 5

Community Content

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 24/10 News 5 6
Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0