Kingdom Hearts 3

10681 Views 141 Posts PS3 Software
yea im just wondering have they started development on the 3rd installment of this game i played the first 3 (the one on GBA it was set in between 1 and 2) and i thought they were amazingly good. i saw the japenese trailer for it 2 years ago wondering will it ever come out
Dammit, I thought something new popped up. You're now on my list of hits, PS3k. Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom hearts 3 will not be seen for years. Only way it would be released in the next 2 years is if final fantasy versus is cancelled.

Personally im looking foward to versus more.

Kingdom hearts on ds and psp just feel like fillers & the ds version was so shit.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Kenni said: Dammit, I thought something new popped up. You're now on my list of hits, PS3k.



:E =_=
Hahaha, sorry for the confusion.
Famitsu Teases Kingdom Hearts III

au.games.ign.com/...

Not much info but it's something.

Kingdom hearts 3 on the works?!?! :E
Kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy HD collections?!?! X_X

edit: double post sorry.
Toki
+
comfg kashd!
Kingdom Hearts 3

PS3K said: Famitsu Teases Kingdom Hearts III
au.games.ign.com/...
Not much info but it's something.
Kingdom hearts 3 on the works?!?!
Kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy HD collections?!?!
edit: double post sorry.


Collections.... Someone please!!! A towel!! *snaps fingers** a damn towel
those 2 collections & final fantasy versus 13 is all i ask for.
Would totally be up for a KH HD remake.
Won't be surprised if they turn BBS into a PS3 version.
I'm puzzled as to why Square-Enix haven't taken the opportunity to do HD remasterings of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy yet. I mean they would sell millions. Especially Kingdom Hearts.

Would probably get them out of that bad financial situation they're in now too.

Kenni said: Would totally be up for a KH HD remake.
Won't be surprised if they turn BBS into a PS3 version.


^ This
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
So, Square-Enix are testing Kingdom Hearts games on HD technology and wanna get DDD out next year for the 10th anniversary and know that new fans will have trouble understanding the series soon due to it getting complex.

tl;dr, Square-Enix are hinting at releasing the PS2 Kingdom hearts titles in HD next year.
KINGDOM HEARTS HD REMAKES FOR THE PS3.
OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! [Rage]
??? Please happen
Square Enix just need to release KH3 on PS3 already.

kiryuu said: Square Enix just need to release KH3 on PS3 already.



They won't even start developing kh3 until versus is finished ;O
They will just release another spin off & keep the KH3 hype.

kiryuu said: They will just release another spin off & keep the KH3 hype.

>______________________>
*must not flame, fanboyness getting in the way*
I heard that Nomura, stated that Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for 3DS is the last spinoff.
KH 1 and 2 are probably two of the best games I have ever played
Just a thought, but Final Fantasy X is getting the HD/Vita treatment for its 10th anniversary. Guess what series 10th it is next year? *_*

Tsunamo said: Just a thought, but Final Fantasy X is getting the HD/Vita treatment for its 10th anniversary. Guess what series 10th it is next year?



Yeah, didn't Nomura stated that he will do something special for Kindom Hearts' 10th anniversary. [Derp]
Yep, he sure did. After that (another interview, alot later) they mentioned they were also doing HD tests for old technology, this was when discussing Kingdom Hearts though, so it seemed like, to me he was implying they're trying to get the original title (at the least) in HD, probably for its 10th. [Derp]

Tsunamo said: Yep, he sure did. After that (another interview, alot later) they mentioned they were also doing HD tests for old technology, this was when discussing Kingdom Hearts though, so it seemed like, to me he was implying they're trying to get the original title (at the least) in HD, probably for its 10th.


The original Kingdom Hearts is my favourite. [Derp]
The original is the best one. (love)
I liek BBS teh best [Derp]
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated August Game

Most Anticipated August Game

5 days ago Polls 5 6
30 Big timed exclusive games that didn’t cause outrage

30 Big timed exclusive games that didn’t cause outrage

Gryllis 1 day Articles 1 7
Global PS4 sales cross 25 million

Global PS4 sales cross 25 million

Tano 1 day News 4 8
PS Plus voting system coming for monthly freebies

PS Plus voting system coming for monthly freebies

Tano 1 day News 4 4
Watch worlds collide in this LEGO Dimensions trailer

Watch worlds collide in this LEGO Dimensions trailer

Gryllis 2 days News 1 4
Do you want a proper Resident Evil 2 Remake?

Do you want a proper Resident Evil 2 Remake?

Gryllis 2 days News 4 7
The Witcher is getting an RPG tabletop game

The Witcher is getting an RPG tabletop game

Gryllis 2 days News 0 6
PlayStation Plus games revealed for August
Gryllis 2 days News 3 9
Big games of August

Big games of August

Tano 5 days Articles 8 7

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 16 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Mickyt888, Matrix6 commented on PS4 sales set it up to topple PS2 as best selling console ever

Mickyt888 11 hours ago
Username

commented on PlayStation Plus games revealed for August

stonecold 1 day ago
Username

commented on Most Anticipated August Game

Booth 1 day ago
Username

Jubilee is now Level 31!

Jubilee 2 days ago
Username

commented on Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation review

Matrix6 2 days ago
Username

brueh just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

brueh 2 days ago