Kingdom Hearts 3

10661 Views 141 Posts PS3 Software
yea im just wondering have they started development on the 3rd installment of this game i played the first 3 (the one on GBA it was set in between 1 and 2) and i thought they were amazingly good. i saw the japenese trailer for it 2 years ago wondering will it ever come out
There's a certain 'feeling' that the first KH gave me that the other games didn't. Can't describe it, but it almost feel like, 'magical nostalgia'... Unless you're fighting Sephiroth...
I agree wth you on that
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Yeah, that's why I still love the original game best. Everytime I play it it feels like I'm going back to my childhood and reliving a great part of it.
I want to burn this thread to the ground.
Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it :)

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
www.youtube.com/...

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...


man who is this guy that was just awesome *_*

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...


man who is this guy that was just awesome


That's Erock (Eric) who does metal covers to numerous tracks & a fair few gaming soundtracks.

I like Sanctuary & hearing it performed like that up loud gave me goosebumps lol.

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...



Holy shit that was amazing.

Seanybruz said:

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...


man who is this guy that was just awesome


That's Erock (Eric) who does metal covers to numerous tracks & a fair few gaming soundtracks.
I like Sanctuary & hearing it performed like that up loud gave me goosebumps lol.


has he any albums out as i would love to get them i just love METAL [Derp] just proves that only metal guys no how tp play

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said:

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...


man who is this guy that was just awesome


That's Erock (Eric) who does metal covers to numerous tracks & a fair few gaming soundtracks.
I like Sanctuary & hearing it performed like that up loud gave me goosebumps lol.


has he any albums out as i would love to get them i just love METAL


Yeah I think he does if you check that YouTube link it goes to his official YouTube account.

I haven't flipped through all of his stuff yet but that one was uploaded just two days ago, i'm a big KH fan so it caught my attention.

Can't wait until we hear of KH3 actually being announced, looks like Square has learnt its lesson from Versus not to announce it 6 years in advance lol :P
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Seanybruz said:

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said:

gammaray13 said:

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...


man who is this guy that was just awesome


That's Erock (Eric) who does metal covers to numerous tracks & a fair few gaming soundtracks.
I like Sanctuary & hearing it performed like that up loud gave me goosebumps lol.


has he any albums out as i would love to get them i just love METAL


Yeah I think he does if you check that YouTube link it goes to his official YouTube account.
I haven't flipped through all of his stuff yet but that one was uploaded just two days ago, i'm a big KH fan so it caught my attention.
Can't wait until we hear of KH3 actually being announced, looks like Square has learnt its lesson from Versus not to announce it 6 years in advance lol


lol so true hey check out ReinXeed you might like them as well
God you gotta love the sweep picking woohoo

Seanybruz said: Bump nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 3 but I thought this was awesome & had to post it
www.youtube.com/...



Sounds freaking awesome! I've got goosebumps all over me. [Derp]
I just went through and listened to a few other Batman was pretty good. I couldn't make out the version he did after the original movie. though I did hear the classic tune
One day i will have my hands on Kingdom Hearts 3.. One day.
kh13.com/...

So I think this semi-confirms it's actually in development now? Otherwise he probably wouldn't be saying it utilizes it.


....actually, scratch that. Just read it, doesn't seem to confirm anything. Sorry folks :P

Tsunamo said: kh13.com/...
So I think this semi-confirms it's actually in development now? Otherwise he probably wouldn't be saying it utilizes it.
....actually, scratch that. Just read it, doesn't seem to confirm anything. Sorry folks



Got me excited ): haha
Well it's coming eventually, that's all you need to know to get you excited :P
I can't believe that this actually got announced, wasn't expecting it at all. I've still got goosebumps all over me. I'm trembling from all this excitement. I know it probably won't release for another 2 years (if we're lucky) or something like that. But I'm already excited. *_* [Derp]

Here is the announcement trailer, if you've missed it.

Kayel said: I can't believe that this actually got announced, wasn't expecting it at all. I've still got goosebumps all over me. I'm trembling from all this excitement. I know it probably won't release for another 2 years (if we're lucky) or something like that. But I'm already excited.
Here is the announcement trailer, if you've missed it.


I dropped my laptop and my

Kayel said: I can't believe that this actually got announced, wasn't expecting it at all. I've still got goosebumps all over me. I'm trembling from all this excitement. I know it probably won't release for another 2 years (if we're lucky) or something like that. But I'm already excited.
Here is the announcement trailer, if you've missed it.


I dropped my laptop and my phone from the excitement dance I did for this! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was close to crying
Haha same, when I saw the Disney Logo in the beginning I was like No Waaaay then I was like nahh it's probably just KH 2.5 Remix, then BAM! I screamed like a little girl.
Loved the first 2, dream drop distance is giving me the shits at the moment
Best thing to happen to E3. Ever.
Does anyone know if it'll be exclusive to PS4?
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated August Game

Most Anticipated August Game

1 day ago Polls 2 4
Bungie promises Destiny content for a decade

Bungie promises Destiny content for a decade

Tano 14 hours News 0 0
Advanced Warfare

Advanced Warfare's final DLC coming to Xbox in August

Gryllis 15 hours News 0 2
PAX Aus 2015 Indie Show-case games part of new area

PAX Aus 2015 Indie Show-case games part of new area

Gryllis 17 hours News 2 10
Play as the Terminator in WWE 2K16, if you pre-order

Play as the Terminator in WWE 2K16, if you pre-order

Gryllis 20 hours News 2 4
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment launching next week
Gryllis 1 day News 1 1
Vote for the character you want in Disney Infinity

Vote for the character you want in Disney Infinity

Gryllis 1 day News 9 5
Big games of August

Big games of August

Tano 1 day Articles 8 5
Friendly Fire Show 101: Steve Wright or Steve Wrong?

Friendly Fire Show 101: Steve Wright or Steve Wrong?

Podcast 1 day Articles 0 1

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 16 1