Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Featured 5173 Views 32 Posts PS3 Software


Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (also known as Sly 4), is the upcoming fourth title of the Sly Cooper series of platform stealth video games. Thieves in Time is a PlayStation 3 exclusive game. Though the original series was developed by Sucker Punch Productions for the PlayStation 2, this game will be developed by Sanzaru Games.

Announcement Trailer:
www.youtube.com/...
New Gameplay demo:

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.

www.youtube.com/...
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Sucker Punch arn't making it? -_-
Coming to Vita. Cloudsave functionality between the PS3 and Vita versions, they both have the same visuals/gameplay expirence along with the same release date.

blog.us.playstation.com/...

And here's the Vita version trailer:
youtu.be/...

stonecold said: Sucker Punch arn't making it?

I'm prettysure they're working on another project, so they probably don't have the time to tackle this.
Oh what, Sucker Punch aren't doing this?
Interest dropping...
Its being made by the people who remastered the previous games in HD. At least they have some experience with the series.
That cloud base game save between vita and ps3 makes me all kinds of excited

mikerulz8 said: That cloud base game save between vita and ps3 makes me all kinds of excited

Same here! The more games that support it, the better. [Derp]
(although I do hope they make value packs of some sort with both versions included, would give me more incentitive to buy both)

Tsunamo said: Coming to Vita. Cloudsave functionality between the PS3 and Vita versions, they both have the same visuals/gameplay expirence along with the same release date.
blog.us.playstation.com/...
And here's the Vita version trailer:
youtu.be/...

stonecold said: Sucker Punch arn't making it?

I'm prettysure they're working on another project, so they probably don't have the time to tackle this.



I completely missed that! I don't mind PS3 games coming directly over to Vita. The more the better imo.
Apparently this has been delayed to 2013 as well, in February.

Not too interested in it, so I am not too fussed.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Free on Vita if you buy it on PS3!
I'm actually happy about the delay. Gives me time to play the original three before this comes out.
Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
Looks interesting.
Seems like the RRP's going to $50, that's an amazing price for launch.
Damn. I didn't know this game won't release till late March for Aus. US gets this early next month. No fair. Was looking forward to playing this. Maybe I should just import.
I'm rather dissapointed all the major US Feburary releases are getting shafted here for March/April releases.

On the brightside though waiting will pay off for Sly 4 because it's only $50 and you have a free Vita version included with it if you buy on PS3.
Yeah I was surprised that this is going for $50 as RRP. March is going to be really busy with Sly, Tomb Raider, God of War Acsension, Bioshock Infinite etc. [Derp]

Tsunamo said: Seems like the RRP's going to $50, that's an amazing price for launch.



$50?
definately getting it on launch.
I guess it's like a Ratchet & Clank game then: accessible, lots of collectibles and unlockables, easy but not TOO easy. Just lots of old-school platforming fun.

Can't wait for that.

PS3K said: Yeah I was surprised that this is going for $50 as RRP. March is going to be really busy with Sly, Tomb Raider, God of War Acsension, Bioshock Infinite etc.


i feel broke but happy :P

Beta said: I guess it's like a Ratchet & Clank game then: accessible, lots of collectibles and unlockables, easy but not TOO easy. Just lots of old-school platforming fun.
Can't wait for that.

It's much much different to it, but it still retains that type of feel from the world and characters.

Tsunamo said:

Beta said: I guess it's like a Ratchet & Clank game then: accessible, lots of collectibles and unlockables, easy but not TOO easy. Just lots of old-school platforming fun.
Can't wait for that.

It's much much different to it, but it still retains that type of feel from the world and characters.



OK that's good to hear.

I liked that the Ratchet and Clank games remained relatively untouched, but they still didn't quote make the jump in innovation many expected imo. They dropped off quite a bit, started to feel a bit like "been there, done that!"
Started playing on the weekend and there's something charming about the Sly style that I just can't put my finger on [Shifty]
Was gonna buy the physical vita copy today for $39 but I saw on PSN that its $39 for the PS3 + Vita version. Anyone recommend it?
Was gonna get this.. But I think Luigis Mansion 2 is a better option.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 14
First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

Gryllis 13 hours News 12 20
Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Gryllis 19 hours News 0 8
Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Gryllis 19 hours News 6 8
GT Academy program starts racing in Australia

GT Academy program starts racing in Australia

Gryllis 1 day News 2 9
Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Gryllis 1 day News 2 6
Old Silent Hill games are heading to PSN for Vita
Gryllis 1 day News 0 6
Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Jickle 1 day Articles 8 9
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 6 days Reviews 5 8

Community Content

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 2 days News 4 3
A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 13 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

chucky110 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Kenni in Japan

mesohorny 5 hours ago
Username

commented on The Lego Movie Review

kangle4 7 hours ago
Username

sjt333, Kayel commented on First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

sjt333 8 hours ago
Username

alianzista just unlocked the The Collector achievement!

alianzista 9 hours ago