Disney Infinity

Featured 39029 Views 187 Posts PS3 Software
Disney has just announced "Infinity" which is pretty much its own version of Skylanders.

You bring real life toys into the game, only they're all from the Disney universe.

Looks pretty cool.

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.
That looks pretty awesome and will most likely give this game a try especially if there's a Wii U version.
Can't say that I've played Skylanders though but it seems to be popular.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I was keen until I heard that you have to have the figurines and all.
Don't have enough desk to keep them all.
So what do they change you for the figurines in Skylanders? I'm sure it will all add up eventually especially if you need them to progress further.
I'm guessing around the same price of a usual small toy?

I've realized why Skylanders is so popular, because of that collecting element.
Ooooh an excuse to get lots of Disney figures!
The game looks quite meh though.
Such a rip off, people can't be original these days.
The Skylanders thing is actually a really good idea, so I'm not surprised Disney have copied it.

Disney has combined its characters for ages, but I don't recall ever seeing this many (potentially anything they own) in one game.

Kenni said: I'm guessing around the same price of a usual small toy?
I've realized why Skylanders is so popular, because of that collecting element.




It's like an expensive way of collecting Pokemon. I kinda want to start now [Shifty]

Guyver said:

Kenni said: I'm guessing around the same price of a usual small toy?
I've realized why Skylanders is so popular, because of that collecting element.


It's like an expensive way of collecting Pokemon. I kinda want to start now


Oh god imagine if they made a Pokemon version.
I'd have no choice but to catch em all :'@
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Blob said:

Guyver said:

Kenni said: I'm guessing around the same price of a usual small toy?
I've realized why Skylanders is so popular, because of that collecting element.


It's like an expensive way of collecting Pokemon. I kinda want to start now


Oh god imagine if they made a Pokemon version.
I'd have no choice but to catch em all



Remember these?



You could have one for every Pokemon [MOG]
Disney should do a Star Wars version, Star Wars Infinity.

I would buy the figures for that.

Ben said:

Blob said:

Guyver said:

Kenni said: I'm guessing around the same price of a usual small toy?
I've realized why Skylanders is so popular, because of that collecting element.


It's like an expensive way of collecting Pokemon. I kinda want to start now


Oh god imagine if they made a Pokemon version.
I'd have no choice but to catch em all


Remember these?

You could have one for every Pokemon




Isn't there like 600 something of them now :E

Guyver said: That looks pretty awesome and will most likely give this game a try especially if there's a Wii U version.



there is a wiiU verson coming out as well as a wii verson


i thinking of picking this up



oh guyver to anster your question there now over 800 pokemon now
There's 649 as of generation 5.
Dat attempted save of face [MOG]

I don't know if I'll actually play the game, but I'll definitely look into getting the Lion King figures.

Kerosanak said: Dat attempted save of face



What is? I CONFUSED
does not have rafiki

where is rafiki

rafiki is top tier

sjt333 said: does not have rafiki
where is rafiki
rafiki is top tier



This
I'll certainly be looking into this.

Massive Disney fan since.... well forever.
Marsupilami?
O

M

G

MARSUPILAMI- HOOOUBA!

I thought I was the only person alive that remembered him.

if this has none of the old Disney cartoon characters in it i am gonna be sad

except gummi bears

screw gummi bears
HOW DARE YOU!

:P
It looks decent but, a clone is a clone. How will it compare to its skylander counterpart?
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Destiny beta - What do you think?

Destiny beta - What do you think?

21/07/2014 Polls 2 5
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham trailer
Tano 6 hours News 0 3
The Last of Us: Remastered vs PS3 version

The Last of Us: Remastered vs PS3 version

Tano 8 hours Articles 8 10
Battlefield: Hardline story will visit

Battlefield: Hardline story will visit 'Breaking Bad meth country'

Tano 12 hours News 0 1
Friendly Fire Show 64: Nintendo 64 Special

Friendly Fire Show 64: Nintendo 64 Special

Podcast 12 hours Articles 0 2
Destiny will have one location per planet

Destiny will have one location per planet

Tano 12 hours News 2 3
Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King DLC review

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King DLC review

PaulV 3 days Reviews 1 8
Remember co-op games being fun for being awful?

Remember co-op games being fun for being awful?

Jickle 3 days Articles 3 7
Win an exclusive spot in the Assassin

Win an exclusive spot in the Assassin's Creed Unity TV ad!

MMGN 3 days News 11 23

Community Content

My proudest individual achievement

My proudest individual achievement

3 days ago Blog 7 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Favourite 2014 game so far?

Flyverson 50 mins ago
Username

Flyverson is now Level 2!

Flyverson 50 mins ago
Username

stevenhear is now Level 4!

stevenhear 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Mad Max: Fury Road - Comic-Con First Look

tsubibo 1 hour ago
Username

Flyverson got flower, Resogun, Blacklight Retribution, Strider and other 6 games

Flyverson 2 hours ago
Username

Flyverson just unlocked the The Collector achievement!

Flyverson 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Win Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark!

Macomb 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King DLC review

Macomb 4 hours ago
Username

Macomb just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

Macomb 4 hours ago
Username

Pilot is now Level 14!

Pilot 8 hours ago