Did I Get A Good Deal?

Well for $40 I got all this off ebay.

-Sony Playstation One Slimline Console with proper cords
-Four controllers
-Multi-tap for 4 way games
-Adapter to plug a controller into USB port
-Namco Predator 2 Dual Format Automatic Light Gun with Pedal
-14 games
-Eagle One Harrier Attack
-Asteroids
-Sled Storm
-Crusader, No Remorse
-Ricky Carmichael Championship Motorcross
-Andy McDonald Skateboarding
-RollCage
-Formula 1 Racing
-Crusaders of Might and Magic
-Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit
-Worms Pinball
-Worms World Party
-Action Man
-Star Wars Demolition


So did I get it for a good price?
lol

You must be kidding us?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Sounds good to me

Sum41 said: Well for $40 I got all this off ebay.
-Sony Playstation One Slimline Console with proper cords
-Four controllers
-Multi-tap for 4 way games
-Adapter to plug a controller into USB port
-Namco Predator 2 Dual Format Automatic Light Gun with Pedal
-14 games
-Eagle One Harrier Attack
-Asteroids
-Sled Storm
-Crusader, No Remorse
-Ricky Carmichael Championship Motorcross
-Andy McDonald Skateboarding
-RollCage
-Formula 1 Racing
-Crusaders of Might and Magic
-Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit
-Worms Pinball
-Worms World Party
-Action Man
-Star Wars Demolition
So did I get it for a good price?


You have the eBay link on you, mate?
That is crazy deal.
I want to see a link of it too.
baahah! you got ripped off big time!!

Fevaulenko said: baahah! you got ripped off big time!!

Twas probably free postage though :P
First time I read it I thought it was PS3 Slim :*O

tangywangy said: First time I read it I thought it was PS3 Slim

Same here lol :E
cgi.ebay.com.au/...

Well $42 + $15 Postage.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Wow...

Nice one!
THATS THE BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER! YOU GOT SO RIPPED OFF. /sarcasm

S0NY said:

tangywangy said: First time I read it I thought it was PS3 Slim

Same here lol


Thought it was for a PS3 Slim too. [Facepalm] [Facepalm] [Facepalm] [Facepalm] [Facepalm]

But that is a good deal.
If PS1 is your thing, then yes, $40 is pretty good.
I planning on making it a PSonePortable, I will post a WorkLog type thread soon.
If you're enjoying it, then yes, it is a good deal. ^_^
have you come on here to glote or do you not know the value of $40?

DPkrass said: have you come on here to glote or do you not know the value of $40?



Half and Half :P
Thanks for buying it off me. [MOG] Did I Get A Good Deal?
Serious? (evil)
lol. get blops and [Facepalm] yo self
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

22/12/2015 Polls 17 13
Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Podcast 1 day Articles 0 0
Friendly Fire Show 117: It

Friendly Fire Show 117: It's not goodbye, it's Halo!

Podcast 01/02 Articles 3 3
MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN 31/01 News 5 14
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set review

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Play Set review

Gryllis 13/01 Reviews 1 3
MMGN Game Of The Year 2015 Results: You decided
Tano 07/01 News 23 12
Sony will offer PS Plus extensions for PSN issues
Gryllis 06/01 News 8 9
UPDATE: PlayStation Network services back online
Tano 05/01 News 2 7
MMGN GOTY 2015 Voting closes Jan 7

MMGN GOTY 2015 Voting closes Jan 7

GOTY 05/01 News 3 7

Community Content

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

09/11/2015 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

nattykates is now Level 2!

nattykates 3 days ago
Username

Dave-in-lk is now Level 8!

Dave-in-lk 4 days ago
Username

parktaeshi is now Level 4!

parktaeshi 4 days ago
Username

parktaeshi is now Level 3!

parktaeshi 4 days ago
Username

parktaeshi is now Level 2!

parktaeshi 4 days ago
Username

kangle4, MyFragian commented on Special edition 2DS Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow bundles revealed

kangle4 04/02/2016