FINAL FANTASY 7 in The PLAYSTATION STORE - Locked!

Demoted 8370 Views 17 Posts Locked Playstation 2 & PS1
I just got my PS3 this morning and was totally happy and i just found FF7 in the Ps Store and I am now uber happy...... it's not a remake but i am still happy as anything about it (tears of joy)
Old news.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

CookiePete said: I just got my PS3 this morning and was totally happy and i just found FF7 in the Ps Store and I am now uber happy...... it's not a remake but i am still happy as anything about it
(tears of joy)


Glad you like it! Did you know you can use you original PS1 save?
no???? pls explain

CookiePete said: no???? pls explain


you can get your FF7 save file from a PSX memory card and use it for your copy of FF7 from the PSN Store
If you have your original PSone save and a card adaptor you can pick up where you left off 10 years ago.
Awesome game mate Enjoy
ooo interesting getting my ps3 slim tomorrow.
old news
Already posted.

Fail Ak-47_Man.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

AK-47_Man said: old news



Shutup idiot, he just joined
You guys do realise a lot of people are on day 1 of the PS3 experience. There is no old news for them. (Edit) Good work cheese man.

cheese_man said:

AK-47_Man said: old news


Shutup idiot, he just joined



Yeah you idiot.

GTFO AK47 MAN!



RAWR!

Astrolite said: If you have your original PSone save and a card adaptor you can pick up where you left off 10 years ago.



Im pretty sure the playstation memory card adaptor only works for playstation 2 memory card, it dosent read psx cards.
LOL I have had my PS3 for ages and didn't know about this haha!

fattymatty said:

Astrolite said:If you have your original PSone save and a card adaptor you can pick up where you left off 10 years ago.


Im pretty sure the playstation memory card adaptor only works for playstation 2 memory card, it dosent read psx cards.


Thats weird, my USB stick is filled with PS1 & 2 saves. A wizard did it!
Yes, great game CookiePete. Brings back many awesome battles and memories of a great story imo. Enjoy it again, and maybe again if it ever goes HD

Please continue to join our Final Fantasy VII convo in the following thread;

www.myps3.com.au/

Thread Locked
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Most Anticipated May Game

Most Anticipated May Game

30/04/2015 Polls 6 13
Advanced Warfare third DLC pack coming in June

Advanced Warfare third DLC pack coming in June

Gryllis 6 hours News 0 0
E3 2015: Sony

E3 2015: Sony's best E3 moments

Tano 10 hours Articles 2 6
Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Gryllis 12 hours News 3 7
2K teases Advent, future of urban living, ahead of E3
Gryllis 1 day News 0 6
Poor bloke's home was burnt down by his Wii

Poor bloke's home was burnt down by his Wii

Gryllis 1 day News 1 2
Lost Dimension coming to Australia for PS3, Vita

Lost Dimension coming to Australia for PS3, Vita

Gryllis 2 days News 0 4
Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Podcast 2 days Articles 0 2
Rockstar is trying to stop BBC

Rockstar is trying to stop BBC's GTA drama being released

Gryllis 5 days News 0 3

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 14 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Jayden27 is now Level 16!

Jayden27 10 hours ago
Username

commented on Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

Olly 11 hours ago
Username

commented on Poor bloke's home was burnt down by his Wii

Olly 22 hours ago
Username

commented on Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster coming in 2016

stonecold 1 day ago
Username

Bubusan is now Level 2!

Bubusan 1 day ago
Username

kristian is now Level 7!

kristian 1 day ago
Username

commented on Mortal Kombat X - Kombat Pack Trailer

Piotr987 2 days ago
Username

commented on Cyber Gadget’s Multi-Console System

Guyver 3 days ago