[GD] Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

8062 Views 29 Posts Locked Playstation 2 & PS1
Hey guys gonna pick up a copy today can't wait to play it again so please discuss the greatest PS2 of all time yeah in this thread
cool, is there anymore word on this coming to ps3

i loved gta sam i had over 400,000 kills when i sold my ps2, i miss it now
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

hicksy93 said: cool, is there anymore word on this coming to ps3
i loved gta sam i had over 400,000 kills when i sold my ps2, i miss it now


Sadly no but i have the most annoying story:
Well i was up to the mission where you had to save Mad Dogg from jumping off a building by using a truck with boxes in it but as soon as a started the mission he jumped meaning i had no time to save him so i never finished the game
I loved San Andreas. I spent so many hours in that game, including heaps trying to land the 747 (or whatever it was) in ridiculous places. It's hard to get it on some of the bridges
Some of the missions where so fun, my favourite had to be the one where you infiltrated AREA 61 & got the jet pack so awesome

RatedY2J said:
Sadly no but i have the most annoying story:
Well i was up to the mission where you had to save Mad Dogg from jumping off a building by using a truck with boxes in it but as soon as a started the mission he jumped meaning i had no time to save him so i never finished the game


its because if you use so many cheats b4 that mission, the mad dogg one goes whack

jetpack: L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right

Mik3y said:

RatedY2J said:
Sadly no but i have the most annoying story:
Well i was up to the mission where you had to save Mad Dogg from jumping off a building by using a truck with boxes in it but as soon as a started the mission he jumped meaning i had no time to save him so i never finished the game


its because if you use so many cheats b4 that mission, the mad dogg one goes whack


I thought it was because i saved during gang wars to make them stop
no. its the cheats

Mik3y said: no. its the cheats


cool is there a limit to how many you can use?
i think the limit for the madd dogg mission is 300 i think?

but apart from that it should be fine
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
i went through the story with no cheats the first time, the next time i went through i used heaps of cheats, had no impact when i played, the no wanted level is pretty cool
it could be 500 not 300. google will help

Mik3y said: it could be 500 not 300. google will help


Thanks
I had 2 saved games, just like with gta 4. one to cheat with one to not cheat.

the game is always better the first time without cheating, after that you can't be ****ed.
I was playing SA only two days ago.

I have a spare copy here if anyones keen. I give you good deal!
Better than eb games? $19 there

MeganFoxLOVER said: Better than eb games? $19 there


If you're asking about my copy, yes!

Anyone interested PM me. $10

ICU2NIT said:

MeganFoxLOVER said: Better than eb games? $19 there


If you're asking about my copy, yes!
Anyone interested PM me. $10


EB have pre-owned copies for $10
Just got home with my brand new copy can't wait to play it again

RatedY2J said:


ICU2NIT said:


MeganFoxLOVER said: Better than eb games? $19 there


If you're asking about my copy, yes!
Anyone interested PM me. $10


EB have pre-owned copies for $10


Yes, but it wouldn't be personally signed by me would it?

Ok then $5
Just did some searching & you can use as many cheats as you want except don't use ped riot cheats & stuff like that because they will stuff up the game
yeh there are some cheats that you cant turn off

hicksy93 said: yeh there are some cheats that you cant turn off


You can use the ped cheats but you can't save the game with them on
i sorta wish i didnt sell my ps2 now
My favorite cheat was the flying car cheat. That was wicked.
My mum just bought a PS2 for her house to give me something to do while i'm up there so i thought i might buy a game & i chose this
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

29/07/2014 Polls 20 15
GTA V for PS4, Xbox One & PC NOT delayed - Rockstar

GTA V for PS4, Xbox One & PC NOT delayed - Rockstar

Gryllis 9 hours News 2 7
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is a standalone expansion

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell is a standalone expansion

Gryllis 10 hours News 0 5
Friendly Fire Show 67: Whizz-bang McGoogle Edition

Friendly Fire Show 67: Whizz-bang McGoogle Edition

Podcast 11 hours Articles 0 3
Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Old Iron King DLC review
PaulV 3 days Reviews 0 7
Minecraft on Xbox One and PS4 is super cheap

Minecraft on Xbox One and PS4 is super cheap

Tano 3 days News 13 4
Assassin

Assassin's Creed Unity delayed into November

Gryllis 3 days News 3 8
Resident Evil Remake looks so much better in HD

Resident Evil Remake looks so much better in HD

Gryllis 3 days News 19 8
Changes could see Steam, mobile games rated in Aus

Changes could see Steam, mobile games rated in Aus

Gryllis 4 days News 3 5

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

Awesome Gaming Stuff of Tomorrow, Today!

01/08/2014 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on More screens of the New Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL

punk 1 hour ago
Username

Pilot, Patrick812, 1wiierdguy and other 3 users commented on Is there a place for the New 3DS in 2015 (especially if there aren't many exclusive games)?

Pilot 1 hour ago
Username

Josh posted a news - Persona 5 To Both PS4 and PS3

Josh 2 hours ago
Username

Blak is now Level 17!

Blak 4 hours ago
Username

Daniel369 is now Level 6!

Daniel369 7 hours ago
Username

Bree, Axeman commented on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Double Pass Giveaway!

Bree 8 hours ago
Username

Dusty Lids, surfdude commented on Xenoblade Chronicles coming only to "New 3DS"

Dusty Lids 8 hours ago
Username

The Last Story is now sold!

Zangetsu21 9 hours ago