can any1 solve me quiry? as eb and game cant

Demoted 5504 Views 49 Posts Locked Playstation 2 & PS1
the douche bags at eb and games stores dont know what they talking about....who they hiring these days!

they told me my ps3 console cant play ps1/ps2 games
my console is a 120g slim line version i dont know where to look what version i have though

well i went right ahead and tried my luck and sure enough my ps1 games work.....haha!!!

but unfourtunatley i dont have any ps2 games
if any 1 can help me to figure this out if they play let me know
if you have a 120g console go to the game option on your console and see memory card utility(PS/PS2) and try a ps2 game(should have a pic of a ps/ps2 memory card)
when i click on that it comes up with pics of ps1 and ps2 memory cards create memory card s and free space options

cause thats what i have and thats what makes me think i can play ps2 games
make me think eb and game you where wrong tis tis

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game [monkey]

Toki said:

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game


ok, so 10 year old girls still want to play ps2. thanks for answering.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Every one knows all ps3's can play PS games can any1 solve me quiry? as eb and game cant Is your console a slim? the ps1/ps2 memory card settings could just be a default name.

optimusgoz said:

Toki said:

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game


ok, so 10 year old girls still want to play ps2. thanks for answering.


:'@
I dont see why people care about the ps2 compatibility. I have a 60 and prob used it once. I use my actually ps2 console :P

optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.

Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.

Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.

I<3HW said:

optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.


lol.

When Sony took out the ps2 compatibility for the ps3 they suggested that most of the people getting a ps3 was upgrading from a ps2. Plus the ps2 is only $99 cheap as a new game. So get you ps3 and your "New" ps2 and glue it to your side of your ps3 and wallah. Fixed can any1 solve me quiry? as eb and game cant
That wouldn't work, Because everybody knows PS3 + PS2 = PS5
can any1 solve me quiry? as eb and game cant

GreenThumb said: That wouldn't work, Because everybody knows PS3 + PS2 = PS5


can any1 solve me quiry? as eb and game cant

RSOP said:

I<3HW said:

optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.


lol.
When Sony took out the ps2 compatibility for the ps3 they suggested that most of the people getting a ps3 was upgrading from a ps2. Plus the ps2 is only $99 cheap as a new game. So get you ps3 and your "New" ps2 and glue it to your side of your ps3 and wallah. Fixed


Jajajajaja that's genius [MOG]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
what a loner.

optimusgoz said:

Toki said:

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game


ok, so 10 year old girls still want to play ps2. thanks for answering.



No need to be a douche.

Ps2 is home of rpg's guess you will say their for kids as well?

I<3HW said:

optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.



Really im sure I played GOW1 & 2 on my ps3 last month, and yeah I thought I played the ps3 versions of prince of persia on my ps3, and correct me if im wrong but in April I get to play ICO on my ps3.

Hmmmmm, strange, I must be buying the games from a different store.

westy552 said:

I<3HW said:

optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.


Really im sure I played GOW1 & 2 on my ps3 last month, and yeah I thought I played the ps3 versions of prince of persia on my ps3, and correct me if im wrong but in April I get to play ICO on my ps3.
Hmmmmm, strange, I must be buying the games from a different store.


[Facepalm]

"Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3."

There's only a few PS2 titles being/been remastered in HD for PS3.

Where's the other thousand or so PS2 games on the PS3?

I<3HW said:


westy552 said:


I<3HW said:


optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.


Really im sure I played GOW1 & 2 on my ps3 last month, and yeah I thought I played the ps3 versions of prince of persia on my ps3, and correct me if im wrong but in April I get to play ICO on my ps3.
Hmmmmm, strange, I must be buying the games from a different store.


"Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3."
There's only a few PS2 titles being/been remastered in HD for PS3.
Where's the other thousand or so PS2 games on the PS3?



2015 Games

Cryman said:

I<3HW said:


westy552 said:


I<3HW said:


optimusgoz said: do you still watch vhs cause some of the best movies are on it?


No, because they invented a thing called a DVD, now there is something even better called Bluray.
Everything that was on VHS is now on DVD, and everything that is on DVD is now coming onto Bluray.
Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3.


Really im sure I played GOW1 & 2 on my ps3 last month, and yeah I thought I played the ps3 versions of prince of persia on my ps3, and correct me if im wrong but in April I get to play ICO on my ps3.
Hmmmmm, strange, I must be buying the games from a different store.


"Everything that was on PS2 isn't on PS3."
There's only a few PS2 titles being/been remastered in HD for PS3.
Where's the other thousand or so PS2 games on the PS3?


2015 Games


Yah Westy! Where are those 2000 games on PS3?!? WHERE ARE THEY?! [Rage] [Shifty] [MOG]
Probaly down Hayley Williams pants... she is a proper bloke

Dusty Lids said:

optimusgoz said:

Toki said:

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game


ok, so 10 year old girls still want to play ps2. thanks for answering.


No need to be a douche.
Ps2 is home of rpg's guess you will say their for kids as well?


no. im not saying that. but if youre in love with games that have disney characters running around, you're either a kid or theres something else going on thats not quite right. same with anyone who plays pokemon games past like 13, its actually kinda disturbing to everyone else.

also, lol yeah i knew that vhs comment was a dumb ****ing argument even as i typed it. BUT I STILL ROLLED WITH IT.

optimusgoz said:

Dusty Lids said:

optimusgoz said:

Toki said:

optimusgoz said: i seriously dont know why anyone still wants to play ps2 games anyway


I want to play Kingdom hearts game


ok, so 10 year old girls still want to play ps2. thanks for answering.


No need to be a douche.
Ps2 is home of rpg's guess you will say their for kids as well?


no. im not saying that. but if youre in love with games that have disney characters running around, you're either a kid or theres something else going on thats not quite right. same with anyone who plays pokemon games past like 13, its actually kinda disturbing to everyone else.
also, lol yeah i knew that vhs comment was a dumb ****ing argument even as i typed it. BUT I STILL ROLLED WITH IT.



Not be like my cousin:P and hate kingdom hearts its awesome lol

byrnezy said: Probaly down Hayley Williams pants... she is a proper bloke


I have a picture that says otherwise [MOG]
honestly, how many times has that pic been your fap material?

I<3HW said:

byrnezy said: Probaly down Hayley Williams pants... she is a proper bloke


I have a picture that says otherwise



What the one with her flashing her boobs:P or a different one???

optimusgoz said: honestly, how many times has that pic been your fap material?


[MOG]

Dusty Lids said:

I<3HW said:

byrnezy said: Probaly down Hayley Williams pants... she is a proper bloke


I have a picture that says otherwise


What the one with her flashing her boobs:P or a different one???


[monkey]
Locked
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Publishers and tickets confirmed for EB Expo 2014
Gryllis 2 days News 2 7
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 2 days Reviews 2 8
Minecraft PS3 Edition set for retail disc release
Tano 2 days News 3 10
Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Tano 2 days News 7 11
Trials Fusion review

Trials Fusion review

Tano 2 days Reviews 8 5
Sony has sold its share in Square Enix

Sony has sold its share in Square Enix

Gryllis 2 days News 1 7
Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie

Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Gryllis 3 days News 2 9
Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Tano 3 days News 9 7

Community Content

A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on The Lego Movie review

Mike2DMaxx4 5 hours ago
Username

zurczner, GunSlinger, DarkJibTEC commented on Anime.MMGN Member Interview - xxSoS

zurczner 6 hours ago
Username

Blak, Kenni commented on Anime.MMGN Member Interview - xxSoS

Blak 14 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, inubazh11 commented on Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

tsubibo 1 day ago
Username

commented on Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

zurczner 1 day ago
Username

Morgan_H is now Level 13!

Morgan_H 1 day ago
Username

commented on Date A Live 2

Kenni 1 day ago
Username

inubazh11, sjt333 commented on Classic Fox News: 'Video type things', Dark Souls implicated in murder

inubazh11 1 day ago
Username

commented on Date A Live 2

xxSoS 1 day ago