looking for the best ps2 games to play

9256 Views 56 Posts Locked Playstation 2 & PS1
hey am getting a 60gb ps3 to play old ps2 classics unfortunately i had an xbox and missed out on alot of great games so help me out
so far i got final fantasy x, zone of the enders 1&,god of war 1&2 what else should i get
edit actualy i couldnt find zone of the enders 2 anyone know where i can find it
Shadow of the Colossus

Oh and ratchet and clank, 1, 2 and 3

They're awesome.. and Jak and Daxter. More or less, just Jak 2 and 3

Oh and Okami, that game is good

and GTA III
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
man i wanna get zone of the enders 1 & 2 you lucky....

silent hill 2/3
mgs 2 substance, mgs 3 subsistence
time crisis 2
the bouncer
kingdom hearts 1/2
resident evil code veronica x / re4
timesplitters 2
Gran turismo 4

and heaps heaps heaps more....

man theres a whole list i have but cbf writing them..till this day im still collecting/buying ps2 games...
Metal gear solid 2 and 3
OH YES, and what Wii and ranma said

I hate it when your mind goes blank.
Every GTA, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Time Crisis, Clock Tower, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game

I'll post more later...

GTADude said: Every GTA, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Time Crisis, Clock Tower, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game
I'll post more later...


will be here forever...
Capcom vs SNK 2
Fatal Frame 2 & 3, Siren, Rule of Rose, Dino Crisis series, Haunting Ground and Parasite Eve too.....

Don't forget God Of War 1 & 2. They were great games.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
i wish i could find a copy of shadow of the colossus somewhere cheap.....its one game i've always missed from my collection
Devil May Cry, SSX Tricky, Tekken 5, Guilty Gear series, The Suffering aswell...
Manhunt? good luck finding it though my mate had a copy lucky bugger best kill scenes & amount of weapons to use in a horror game, 3 levels of graphic violent action per weapon depending on if you want quick & soft kill to slow & painful gruesome kills some good times playing manhunt the hook in the gnards was the best kill

WiiSUME1up said: man i wanna get zone of the enders 1 & 2 you lucky....
silent hill 2/3
mgs 2 substance, mgs 3 subsistence
time crisis 2
the bouncer
kingdom hearts 1/2
resident evil code veronica x / re4
timesplitters 2
Gran turismo 4
and heaps heaps heaps more....
man theres a whole list i have but cbf writing them..till this day im still collecting/buying ps2 games...


These too good list Wii I got most of those KH1&2, GT4, MGS 2 are must haves & San Andreas best PS2 sandbox game just because you could ride a pushbike and drive go-karts
yeah i gotta buy GTA trilogy pack cause ive lost san andreas, vice city and still have gta 3 on pc lolzzz...i wanna buy zone of the enders 1/2 hard to find...shadow of the colossus/ico are 2 i wanna get there rare now...yeah i have manhunt 2..that disc is abit scratched...i have the warriors also...

Superman said: Don't forget God Of War 1 & 2. They were great games.



lol read opening post.
warriors and the GTA's are good, also games like crime life:gang wars & marvel vs capcom etc

WiiSUME1up said: yeah i gotta buy GTA trilogy pack cause ive lost san andreas, vice city and still have gta 3 on pc lolzzz...i wanna buy zone of the enders 1/2 hard to find...shadow of the colossus/ico are 2 i wanna get there rare now...yeah i have manhunt 2..that disc is abit scratched...i have the warriors also...


I forgot about the Warriors one of Rockstars most underrated games it was heaps fun back in the days where same console Coop was the norm, what's that Warriors "brawl" game releasing on PSN & Xbox live? is it the same as the PS2 version?

seanybruz said:

WiiSUME1up said: yeah i gotta buy GTA trilogy pack cause ive lost san andreas, vice city and still have gta 3 on pc lolzzz...i wanna buy zone of the enders 1/2 hard to find...shadow of the colossus/ico are 2 i wanna get there rare now...yeah i have manhunt 2..that disc is abit scratched...i have the warriors also...


I forgot about the Warriors one of Rockstars most underrated games it was heaps fun back in the days where same console Coop was the norm, what's that Warriors "brawl" game releasing on PSN & Xbox live? is it the same as the PS2 version?


dunno about psn / xbox live.....


tekken tag tournament EPIC in the early days .... Tekken games where epic but just buy tekken 6 ps3 version unless you want to buy Tekken 5 to play the original and no.2 .... the original hahaha...Another must buy is Killer 7....
I'd recommend something abit different like Ico, Beyond Good and Evil, Primal, State of Emergency and probably Freedom Fighters.

Eddie_CW said: I'd recommend something abit different like Ico, Beyond Good and Evil, Primal, State of Emergency and probably Freedom Fighters.


OH YES!! I loved all of them games. Ico is a really unique and beautiful game
Shadow of the Colossus
final fantasy 12
and dragon quest 8
killzone
nah dont want fps sik of them on ps3 am getting only ps2 games for the next 2 months untill cod6 and fifa 10
nah i meant kz1 on ps2. Umm gta sa or u probably had that on xbox any way...
NFS Underground 2
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie

Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Gryllis 4 hours News 0 4
Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Tano 7 hours News 6 3
Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tano 7 hours News 3 3
Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Tano 10 hours News 2 1
GTA IV mod turns Liberty City into Los Santos
Tano 1 day News 1 9
Sony

Sony's Shuhei Yoshida banned on Miiverse

Gryllis 1 day News 9 10
Murdered: Soul Suspect preview: Can

Murdered: Soul Suspect preview: Can't touch this

Gryllis 2 days Articles 3 4
Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Friendly Fire Show 50th episode spectacular!

Podcast 2 days Articles 2 7

Community Content

A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

AnDrE_pSp posted a news - Ex-Halo developers turn their hand to iOS gaming with Third Eye Crime

AnDrE_pSp 1 hour ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp is now Level 15!

AnDrE_pSp 1 hour ago
Username

AnDrE_pSp posted a news - Ex-Halo developers turn their hand to iOS gaming with Third Eye Crime

AnDrE_pSp 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Sony's Shuhei Yoshida banned on Miiverse

CybaCowboy 2 hours ago
Username

espi_band is now Level 6!

espi_band 2 hours ago
Username

commented on GTA IV mod turns Liberty City into Los Santos

zurczner 2 hours ago
Username

maxiboy, tsubibo, SlappyWag commented on Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

maxiboy 3 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, Bloard commented on Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

tsubibo 4 hours ago