$$$ Catalogue Sales & Specials $$$

9251 Views 116 Posts Social
Post some specials or sales that you have found from stores.

insaneman said:

djrussell said: Fallout: New Vegas preorder $55.99 at OzGameShop... just placed mine Beats $109.95 thats for sure and I think I can wait a week after release for it to arrive.
www.ozgameshop.com/...
They also have the new Spiderman for $49.95, Rogue Warrior (even though its shit) for $12.69 and ModNation Racers for $38.99... otherwise the specials this week are mostly older titles


If your buying dualshocks from these guys dont because they are fake!!


No they're not. What are you talking about?
Dualshock 3 controllers $78 at Big W - End's October 6th

Also check out www.catchoftheday.com.au/...
PS3's going to be going for $199. Should be next tuesday.
Heaps of other good stuff too.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I saw Modern Warfare 2 for $69 at Big W

TristanG_ said: Dualshock 3 controllers $78 at Big W - End's October 6th
Also check out www.catchoftheday.com.au/...
PS3's going to be going for $199. Should be next tuesday.
Heaps of other good stuff too.


cool! i subsribed so i can find out what time it starts. hope the ps3's dont go off in between being at work and getting home lol!
check out EB Games..
they got PS3 Deals again..
pretty sure the red and blue controllers are always $78 at big w. they are at mine.

pdark007 said:

TristanG_ said: Dualshock 3 controllers $78 at Big W - End's October 6th
Also check out www.catchoftheday.com.au/...
PS3's going to be going for $199. Should be next tuesday.
Heaps of other good stuff too.


cool! i subsribed so i can find out what time it starts. hope the ps3's dont go off in between being at work and getting home lol!


Good luck. They will sell out in 10 seconds and then the website will crash. Always happens on catchoftheday. Dodgy.
Cant hurt to try!
It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


tight [Shifty] :P

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


not even worth that :)

TristanG_ said: Dualshock 3 controllers $78 at Big W - End's October 6th
Also check out www.catchoftheday.com.au/...
PS3's going to be going for $199. Should be next tuesday.
Heaps of other good stuff too.


Let's see if i can get myself a second PS3 ^_^

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


wish i had 7-11 here, would buy 50 :'(

IKTPQ said:

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


wish i had 7-11 here, would buy 50


They probably would have been limited per customer otherwise the store would be out in no time. :P

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


that was last week why are they doing it all the time, its old news they should have $1 DAY AT EB!!!!

pdark007 said:

crazynites said: It's $1 day at 7-11 , Monster 500ml cans $1


not even worth that



+1

TristanG_ said:
They probably would have been limited per customer otherwise the store would be out in no time.


store at home said limit of 8 cans so grabbed 8 but then stopped by the7-11 near work & they said no limit, as much as you want so grabbed a slab there, I'll be set for energy drinks for 2 or 3 weeks now
nots sure if its all GAME stores or if its mentioned else where, but i saw 3 brand new compies of BAYONTETTA for $24 each

marvelxmen said: nots sure if its all GAME stores or if its mentioned else where, but i saw 3 brand new compies of BAYONTETTA for $24 each


thats also at EB for i think $23 lol
Posted this in the F1 page but thought I'd share it here too. Logitech G27 $385 delivered, on sale this weekend on Logitech website, not sure if that's good but thought I'd share it, was on my facebook.
This will be useful for many.
Australia's Game Price Comparison Search Engine. Just type in the game you want, and it finds the cheapest price from 69 game stores. Enjoy :)

www.gamecafe.com.au/...

stonecold said: This will be useful for many.
Australia's Game Price Comparison Search Engine. Just type in the game you want, and it finds the cheapest price from 69 game stores. Enjoy
www.gamecafe.com.au/...


Thanks for the link stonecold :)
No problem ;)
Thanks very much @stonecold it's now bookmarked, it will definitely come in handy cheers!
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 14
LEGO The Hobbit review

LEGO The Hobbit review

Tano 9 hours Reviews 0 4
Has most of E3 2014 been leaked already?

Has most of E3 2014 been leaked already?

Gryllis 9 hours Articles 2 8
Fatal Frame movie in the works
Tano 10 hours News 2 5
Skylanders Trap Team turns game characters into real toys
Gryllis 13 hours News 0 4
China

China's censorship rules revealed for Xbox, PlayStation games

Tano 13 hours News 4 3
Will there be a new Prince of Persia at E3?

Will there be a new Prince of Persia at E3?

Gryllis 14 hours News 1 3
Watch Dogs PS4 footage

Watch Dogs PS4 footage

Tano 14 hours News 4 6

Community Content

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 2 days News 4 3
A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 13 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

punk, SilentOne commented on Watch Dogs PS4 footage lifts lid on new gameplay features

punk 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Will there be a new Prince of Persia at E3?

punk 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Fatal Frame movie in the works

taxidermy 2 hours ago
Username

commented on 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

sjt333 2 hours ago
Username

commented on Anime.MMGN's 2nd Anniversary

xxSoS 3 hours ago
Username

commented on New Ace Attorney goes back in time without Phoenix Wright

CptAwesome 5 hours ago
Username

Elraro, MX_Xizz0R commented on First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

Elraro 7 hours ago
Username

inubazh11, MX_Xizz0R, Elraro commented on Zuckerberg tried Sony's Project Morpheus VR before Facebook bought Oculus

inubazh11 8 hours ago