Catch Of The Day

24455 Views 391 Posts Social


CatchOfTheDay features one amazing deal every day, at midday (Eastern Time), at an insanely low price. The feature deal goes live at precisely midday and is available for 24 hours and no more, unless sold out prior. It could be anything from a top brand cutting LCD television to an event with amazing prices on chocolates. Anything is possible! It's a simple concept, but it seems to be working - CatchOfTheDay.com.au is Australia's number 1 online department store.

www.catchoftheday.com.au/...
what is this? where is this?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

johno23 said: what is this? where is this?



www.catchoftheday.com.au/
Can a admin plz change this tittle to Just catch of the day so if people want to post any other deals they saw they can post it hear, prom just me anyways ill keep it up to date with the new Tech goods.

Thank you
Catch of the Day FTW!

raybert said: Catch of the Day FTW!


Buy anything Recent from there todays one isnt that great but got yesterday two iphone cases pretty good for 10bux free shipping, never bought one of those Mistary boxes yet. Have you Raybert?

RSOP said:


raybert said: Catch of the Day FTW!


Buy anything Recent from there todays one isnt that great but got yesterday two iphone cases pretty good for 10bux free shipping, never bought one of those Mistary boxes yet. Have you Raybert?


No, however, assuming from the prices - Eg. Pooki Box $10? I doubt that there's anything good in there haha. Dun wanna risk.
Man I was on the site all day when those crazy deals were going, looking for a slim. Server was ridiculously busy, I couldn't even get through to the site before all the good stuff was sold out. Been checking CotD every day for about the last year now! Great site
how do you search for stuff?

RSOP said:

raybert said: Catch of the Day FTW!


Buy anything Recent from there todays one isnt that great but got yesterday two iphone cases pretty good for 10bux free shipping, never bought one of those Mistary boxes yet. Have you Raybert?



I bout one of those mystery boxes a "3 Gadget USB mystery box" it came with a light up xmas tree, a drumming snowman and a little usb fan! lol (it was xmas time last year when i got it)

But i can never get on when they have good stuff like the cheaps wii's
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Jimbo_1993 said: how do you search for stuff?


You can search whatever they have in the front page thats it for the day then check back again tomorrow midday
ohh so theres only 1 catch every day?

Jimbo_1993 said: ohh so theres only 1 catch every day?


some times more than one and there small catches on the left hand side
i need one of those The Amazing 360° Roto Mop
Rotating Mop Head. Lightweight & Easy to Use!

RSOP said: Can a admin plz change this tittle to Just catch of the day so if people want to post any other deals they saw they can post it hear, prom just me anyways ill keep it up to date with the new Tech goods.



You now have 2 wishes left
I purchased a logitech mouse off there this week, got it for $20, they retail for $60, arrived in 2 days and it is fantastic.

wutang01 said:

RSOP said: Can a admin plz change this tittle to Just catch of the day so if people want to post any other deals they saw they can post it hear, prom just me anyways ill keep it up to date with the new Tech goods.


You now have 2 wishes left


Thanks... Can i have 1 million wishes more?

westy543 said: I purchased a logitech mouse off there this week, got it for $20, they retail for $60, arrived in 2 days and it is fantastic.



I saw that thats pretty good But recently i bought the Logitech Vx nano mouse would have saved heaps of money

chuz said: Man I was on the site all day when those crazy deals were going, looking for a slim. Server was ridiculously busy, I couldn't even get through to the site before all the good stuff was sold out. Been checking CotD every day for about the last year now! Great site


Yeah, that site can be really annoying. The last Catchaton I was unable to get to the site. 10 minutes later I finally got through, but it was over.

westy543 said: I purchased a logitech mouse off there this week, got it for $20, they retail for $60, arrived in 2 days and it is fantastic.


Me too! I got a black and green little beasty. Awesome for the laptop

Liam said:

westy543 said: I purchased a logitech mouse off there this week, got it for $20, they retail for $60, arrived in 2 days and it is fantastic.


Me too! I got a black and green little beasty. Awesome for the laptop



Yeah I used to have the same one and I dropped it and it died, I have been chasing a cheap one for ages and when I saw it I went thankyou. Ill take that.
There's a very impressive notebook up today:
Samsung R620
16" display
Core2duo 2.53GHz
4gb 800mHz RAM
1gb ATI DDR3 Graphics Card
HDMI, wireless N, eSata, all the good stuff

$1299 -$100 cashback = $1199

I'm very tempted to hit that button...
I thought this was a fishing thread lol.

chuz said: There's a very impressive notebook up today:
Samsung R620
16" display
Core2duo 2.53GHz
4gb 800mHz RAM
1gb ATI DDR3 Graphics Card
HDMI, wireless N, eSata, all the good stuff
$1299 -$100 cashback = $1199
I'm very tempted to hit that button...



yeh same here, its a shame i dont have the money right now

peter929 said:
yeh same here, its a shame i dont have the money right now


I do have the money right now and it's horrible! I just wish it would hurry up and say SOLD OUT or I know I'll do something silly. It's either this or a new TV and I'm just not sure anymore...

chuz said: There's a very impressive notebook up today:
Samsung R620
16" display
Core2duo 2.53GHz
4gb 800mHz RAM
1gb ATI DDR3 Graphics Card
HDMI, wireless N, eSata, all the good stuff
$1299 -$100 cashback = $1199
I'm very tempted to hit that button...



How much is it worth?

unless its half price i wouldn't buy it.

Wow thanks for that site link it has a ton of bargains!!!! i will be sure to visit every day!!!


 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Games of October: Your most wanted

Games of October: Your most wanted

06/10/2014 Polls 9 16
GTA: San Andreas 10th Anniversary - A look back

GTA: San Andreas 10th Anniversary - A look back

Tano 18 hours Articles 4 9
GTA: San Andreas could get an Xbox 360 re-release with Achievements

GTA: San Andreas could get an Xbox 360 re-release with Achievements

Tano 22 hours News 7 3
The Evil Within Essential Survival Tips

The Evil Within Essential Survival Tips

Gryllis 1 day Articles 2 4
Destiny: What was promised, what could have been, and what we got
Tano 1 day News 1 4
Shadow of Mordor is a must buy: Here’s why

Shadow of Mordor is a must buy: Here’s why

Tano 1 day Articles 8 11
Win Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4

Win Samurai Warriors 4 on PS4

Tano 1 day News 3 5
Gyromanic: I played 3 hours of Far Cry 4, but ignored story

Gyromanic: I played 3 hours of Far Cry 4, but ignored story

Gryllis 1 day Articles 3 9
Yeah, science! First-person shooters boost sensorimotor skills

Yeah, science! First-person shooters boost sensorimotor skills

Tano 1 day News 2 4

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

maxiboy posted a news - Dev threatens Gaben and gets game taken down

maxiboy 5 hours ago
Username

sjt333, Skarteh commented on Yeah, science! First-person shooters boost sensorimotor skills

sjt333 9 hours ago
Username

Dino, SlappyWag, Doles commented on Some 10 years on, San Andreas’ Grove Street is still home

Dino 11 hours ago
Username

commented on Yahari Ore no Seishun to get a second season

Gohar165 11 hours ago
Username

stonecold, Patrick812, Tano and other 2 users commented on GTA: San Andreas could get an Xbox 360 re-release with Achievements

stonecold 16 hours ago