Catch Of The Day

23627 Views 391 Posts Social


CatchOfTheDay features one amazing deal every day, at midday (Eastern Time), at an insanely low price. The feature deal goes live at precisely midday and is available for 24 hours and no more, unless sold out prior. It could be anything from a top brand cutting LCD television to an event with amazing prices on chocolates. Anything is possible! It's a simple concept, but it seems to be working - CatchOfTheDay.com.au is Australia's number 1 online department store.

www.catchoftheday.com.au/...

mickyt888 said:
unless its half price i wouldn't buy it.


What makes you say that? It's 500 under eBay price and at least 600 under rrp...if you're looking for a laptop what more could you want? Half-price bargains of current technology are almost impossible to find!
then how good is?
www.graysonline.com/
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I have been using catchoftheday for a long time, got quite a few bargains from there. I have actually been looking for laptops for the last few weeks in the $1100-$1300 price range. Was playing roudn with that exact samsung the other day and loved it, cheapest price I could find for it was round $1500. Its an absolute bargain at that price so I think I'll order it :-D

goks said: then how good is?
www.graysonline.com/


Not bad. They don't send the bigger stuff though so pick up in NSW isn't really an option. Also careful of the refurbished products...

chuz said:

mickyt888 said:
unless its half price i wouldn't buy it.


What makes you say that? It's 500 under eBay price and at least 600 under rrp...if you're looking for a laptop what more could you want? Half-price bargains of current technology are almost impossible to find!



:P I meant for me to buy as im pretty broke atm lol.

But yes i would be very interested if i had plenty of cash.

Loving the site Ds for $99 mario lol would have been worth it to buy and put away.

mickyt888 said:
Loving the site Ds for $99 mario lol would have been worth it to buy and put away.


That day was hectic. I sat there pretty much all day hitting refresh!
The even sadder part was that I could barely get through to the site cos the server was ridiculously busy. By the time I got a look at the front page the DS were all sold out, the Wiis all sold out, and despite coming on much later (around 11pm) I didn't even get a look at the PS3s. The turnover from that day would've been incredible

chuz said:

mickyt888 said:
Loving the site Ds for $99 mario lol would have been worth it to buy and put away.


That day was hectic. I sat there pretty much all day hitting refresh!
The even sadder part was that I could barely get through to the site cos the server was ridiculously busy. By the time I got a look at the front page the DS were all sold out, the Wiis all sold out, and despite coming on much later (around 11pm) I didn't even get a look at the PS3s. The turnover from that day would've been incredible



What it comes up random?

i could buy the laptop right now though yeh?
yeah that laptop is good as.they had a similar HP laptop that had the same specs but with 1TB HDD for about that price too, i woulda preferred a HP over a samsung laptop personally by heck their both good deals!

mickyt888 said:
What it comes up random?
i could buy the laptop right now though yeh?


Yeah every day at midday they change the main deal. But occasionally (in fact quite frequently lately) they'll have a clearance sale where they get rid of a whole lot of little crap for nothing or even free, or rarely they'll have a day where they actually change the main catch every hour or half hour.
$399.95 ps3 slim after $50 cash back on Paypal coming on the 25th/11/09
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Its very similar to www.zazz.com.au
never herd of it, but thanks*bookmarked*
Fantastic budget laptop on today.

Core2Duo 2.1Ghz
ATI Mobility Radeon 512MB Graphics Card
2GB RAM (with a free slot, I'd probably put another stick in there)
320GB HDD
Card reader, webcam, 4x USB, all that little crap
Free upgrade to Windows 7

$599

chuz said: Fantastic budget laptop on today.
Core2Duo 2.1Ghz
ATI Mobility Radeon 512MB Graphics Card
2GB RAM (with a free slot, I'd probably put another stick in there)
320GB HDD
Card reader, webcam, 4x USB, all that little crap
Free upgrade to Windows 7
$599



Damn it if i had some spare cash:(

i need a laptop and that looks pretty decent.

chuz said: Fantastic budget laptop on today.
Core2Duo 2.1Ghz
ATI Mobility Radeon 512MB Graphics Card
2GB RAM (with a free slot, I'd probably put another stick in there)
320GB HDD
Card reader, webcam, 4x USB, all that little crap
Free upgrade to Windows 7
$599


My laptop is an MSI, and was great value for money. I've never had a problem with it and you get a lot of bang for your buck.

RSOP said: www.catchoftheday.com.au/
PS3 goodness



Is Paypal's cashback system reliable?

Mintyjam said:

RSOP said: www.catchoftheday.com.au/
PS3 goodness


Is Paypal's cashback system reliable?



I guess so, i know there was another user on myps3 had the same thing with a ps3 controller where the controller cost 60 but 20 cashback with paypal, and it worked. And the site is very reliable.
great site, always have bargains.
If Santa was useless and didn't get you that PS3 you wanted, head over to www.catchoftheday.com.au/

120gb PS3 Slim for $350 after cashback!
i will definatly let my freind know about this he wants a ps3

RSOP said:

Mintyjam said:

RSOP said: www.catchoftheday.com.au/
PS3 goodness


Is Paypal's cashback system reliable?


I guess so, i know there was another user on myps3 had the same thing with a ps3 controller where the controller cost 60 but 20 cashback with paypal, and it worked. And the site is very reliable.



Yah, took them a while but they paid me with that same deal you just mentioned. Just dont expect it immediately, they'll get around to it.

camm91 said:
Yah, took them a while but they paid me with that same deal you just mentioned. Just dont expect it immediately, they'll get around to it.


It says cashback by 31st Jan...
Catch of the Day have an awesome deal, it has been running for a couple of days, it originally said almost gone but its back...don't miss out if you want a awesome machine.

www.catchoftheday.com.au/



Some specs:
2.66 Core2Duo Processor
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
1GB ATI HD 4650 Radeon Dedicated Graphics Chip

With free Windows 7 upgrade..

That is a super deal

$1,229
Can anyone let me know if thsi bluetooth head set will work on my ps3, I currently use a motorola one but dont wanna waste me money if it aint ganna work

www.catchoftheday.com.au/


 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured PS3 Content

Destiny beta - What do you think?

Destiny beta - What do you think?

4 days ago Polls 1 4
Google is buying Twitch for $1 billion (via YouTube)
Gryllis 1 hour News 2 3
PS4 update adds 3D Blu-ray support next week

PS4 update adds 3D Blu-ray support next week

Gryllis 1 hour News 0 1
Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes AU date
Gryllis 1 hour News 1 3
Destiny beta now open to everyone (no codes required)

Destiny beta now open to everyone (no codes required)

Gryllis 2 hours News 4 13
Why was Battlefield: Hardline delayed? EA responds

Why was Battlefield: Hardline delayed? EA responds

Tano 20 hours News 4 21
CoD: Advanced Warfare 1080 screen shows exoskeleton

CoD: Advanced Warfare 1080 screen shows exoskeleton

Gryllis 23 hours News 1 18
What makes Destiny so compelling?

What makes Destiny so compelling?

Tano 1 day Articles 4 20
Should more game franchises be retired (then rebooted)?

Should more game franchises be retired (then rebooted)?

Gryllis 3 days Articles 9 11

Community Content

A New Era For MMGN: Our New HQ

A New Era For MMGN: Our New HQ

23/06/2014 Blog 16 1

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

K4ZMA, maxiboy commented on Google is buying Twitch for $1 billion (via YouTube)

K4ZMA 32 mins ago
Username

Daemoroth just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

Daemoroth 36 mins ago
Username

Tano, Gryllis commented on Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer

Tano 42 mins ago
Username

1wiierdguy is now Level 19!

1wiierdguy 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Why was Battlefield: Hardline delayed? EA responds

Shadow99 3 hours ago
Username

1wiierdguy is now Level 19!

1wiierdguy 16 hours ago
Username

chris991 is selling - GTA V PS3

chris991 1 day ago
Username

chris991 just unlocked the Convincing Salesman achievement!

chris991 1 day ago