Alone in the Dark: Inferno stays true to the storyline of the previous versions in which gamers take on the role of paranormal investigator Edward Carnby who over the course of one apocalyptic night must fight to survive and uncover the earth-shattering secret behind New York’s Central Park. However, the new edition will fully complement the intense storytelling and unprecedented environmental interaction with an array of improved gameplay elements that will give gamers the ultimate Alone in the Dark experience.
Gameplay elements including camera, inventory system, and hero control have all been reworked for maximum immersion and fun. In addition, Alone in the Dark: Inferno will include an all-new action sequence revealing a previously unseen enemy of epic proportions.
The game promises to raise the temperature with improvements including:
* Full 360° camera control: enhanced camera controls allows complete freedom of the camera and better handling of third person movement for even more immersive gameplay enabling players to view the fire and mass destruction they are causing in all of its glory.
* Fine-tuned controls: quicker and smoother reactivity of the hero’s movements in third person view increases the pace of the game and makes for faster, reflexive gameplay during tense fighting scenarios;
* Inventory system more accessible: more logical jacket inventory system with the ability to scroll rapidly through the inventory with the D-pad or analog stick to combine objects. In addition, gameplay is paused when accessing the inventory system to allow maximum creativity in combining items to create unique weapons;
* More tips: additional on-screen tips will help players quickly adapt to controls and easily understand how to overcome tricky situations;
* Spectral Vision tuning: a tutorial earlier in the storyline explains the need to burn roots in order to gain spectral vision (a power th
Other photos by MMGN
Link to us http://PS3.mmgn.com/Gallery/Alone-in-the-Dark-Inferno-ZZ
Picture by: MMGN
Vote for this article