Local Justice, the first batch of DLC for Max Payne 3, will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on July 4. PC users will be able to join the action on July 18.
The DLC includes:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Since the DLC is a month late, Rockstar will release it for the discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points or $9.05 AUD on PSN and PC. The reduced price will only be available during launch week.
By Ben Salter - Bio