Don Bradman Cricket 14 heading to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC in 2013

by Ben Salter Featured 26 Comments 19 Votes 3602 Views 06/08/2013 Back to News

Tru Blu Entertainment's Cricket 14 has become Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Developed by BigAnt Studios, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is heading to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC later this year.

"It is indeed an honour to be able to bring the greatest player to a technology savvy generation of fans in what promises to be the greatest cricket game of all time," said Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director for HES, which publishes under the Tru Blu label.

"Big Ant Studios have been working hard on this title for four years and we at HES are really excited with what they have been able to achieve. It is far superior to any cricket game in the market."

Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes a full career mode beginning as a young player aspiring to play at international level.

It promises more realistic ball physics with improved batting controls and line and length bowling without pitch markers.

The Appeal and Electronic Review system allows players to challenge umpire decisions, based on the controversial DRS system we've seen come into question during the Ashes.

Online matches can be suspended and saved, so you can play full tests in multiple sessions.

A release date has not been confirmed.

Link to us http://PS3.mmgn.com/News/don-bradman-cricket-14-heading-to-ps3-xb
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

Don Bradman Cricket 14 heading to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC in 2013 Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Full tests online with save games? Epic. Hope there isn't much lag.
Here are the press release dot points:

Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
• Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.

• Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.

• A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!

• Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.

• A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!

• Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.

• Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.

• Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.

• The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.

• More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.

• An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
sounds like they are pulling out all the stops, hope they can pull it off
Sounds promising. Boxart is good :)
it would want to be better than awesome if its got the Don on the front cover and using his name, it better do him Justice, the greatest player ever

gammaray13 said: it would want to be better than awesome if its got the Don on the front cover and using his name, it better do him Justice, the greatest player ever


It is a little strange. Dead guy on your cover that played 80 years ago is really risking pissing off fans if it's not amazing.

Is he even in the game?
Don Bradman LIVE 14.

But seriously, I hope it's good
No real players is there?

GreenThumb said: Don Bradman LIVE 14.
But seriously, I hope it's good


Don Bradman 2K14


Looking forward to career mode.
So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game
Sorry for the noob question but why 14?

D22STRoyer said: Sorry for the noob question but why 14?



2014 I'm guessing.

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game



No ones forcing you to play it.

GreenThumb said:

D22STRoyer said: Sorry for the noob question but why 14?


2014 I'm guessing.


I seee.. lol, well it sounds pretty promising hasn't been a decent cricket game since 99
punk
+
I hope it good. i want to play a good cricket game.

hopefully we can turn off the weather. Games will probably end as draws at Old Trafford more than I'd like ;)

iSR said:

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game


No ones forcing you to play it.

And your point being? Considering your reply has nothing remotely close to being relevant to mine

chucky110 said:

iSR said:

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game


No ones forcing you to play it.

And your point being? Considering your reply has nothing remotely close to being relevant to mine



Well, if you're not going to give it a chance, why bother posting?

Cricket has to contend in relatively smaller markets, so it's unlikely to have a budget in the same heights as something like FIFA.

Plus - the cricket games haven't been overly great, but it's cricket. Chances are I'll get my monies worth. :P

iSR said:

chucky110 said:

iSR said:

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game


No ones forcing you to play it.

And your point being? Considering your reply has nothing remotely close to being relevant to mine


Well, if you're not going to give it a chance, why bother posting?
Cricket has to contend in relatively smaller markets, so it's unlikely to have a budget in the same heights as something like FIFA.
Plus - the cricket games haven't been overly great, but it's cricket. Chances are I'll get my monies worth.

Because like everyone else on these forums I am saying my opinion. They are using Don Bradman to get sales, it will be no different than any other Cricket game and true to Tru Blu standards will be a garbage c class anyway.

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game


standard
That's marketing, Though.

Every FIFA, Madden and Hockey game is basically the same with just players on the cover - Using the players as a somewhat smaller medium to get sales.
the career mode sounds promising. Really looking foward to this now!

No doubt this will smash ashes cricket.

chucky110 said:

iSR said:

chucky110 said:

iSR said:

chucky110 said: So they are using his name to get sales up. It will still be as bad as every other cricket game


No ones forcing you to play it.

And your point being? Considering your reply has nothing remotely close to being relevant to mine


Well, if you're not going to give it a chance, why bother posting?
Cricket has to contend in relatively smaller markets, so it's unlikely to have a budget in the same heights as something like FIFA.
Plus - the cricket games haven't been overly great, but it's cricket. Chances are I'll get my monies worth.

Because like everyone else on these forums I am saying my opinion. They are using Don Bradman to get sales, it will be no different than any other Cricket game and true to Tru Blu standards will be a garbage c class anyway.



Is afl 2011 C class? then fifa 13 must have been F class. Since i found it so boring me and a mate quit fifa after 2 games and went back to afl....

Yes please. Though I'd like it on the Wii U.
afl 2011, c class is generous
i haven't enjoyed a cricket game since Brian Lara on mega drive and even though tru blu are involved, im still hopeful
I can't wait to play it!
:Pinput this URL:

( www.mkmalls.com/... )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

www.mkmalls.com/...

Post a comment

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
  • Don Bradman Cricket 14Don Bradman Cricket 14 Video

Recently Read

Featured PS3 Content

Most anticipated game of March

Most anticipated game of March

25/02/2015 Polls 9 10
Battlefield Hardline review

Battlefield Hardline review

Tano 1 day Reviews 3 4
Konami plays straight line on Kojima rumours

Konami plays straight line on Kojima rumours

Tano 1 day News 1 5
Call of Duty has sold 175 million copies since 2003

Call of Duty has sold 175 million copies since 2003

Tano 1 day News 2 5
Changes to Fifa Ultimate Team to stop coin sellers

Changes to Fifa Ultimate Team to stop coin sellers

Gryllis 2 days News 3 9
New Resident Evil, Black Ops 3 launching

New Resident Evil, Black Ops 3 launching 'fall 2015'

Tano 2 days News 4 3
YouTube to launch eSports live streaming

YouTube to launch eSports live streaming

Tano 2 days News 3 6
Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time review
Jayden27 3 days Reviews 4 5
Watch: First look at CoD

Watch: First look at CoD's map set in Sydney, grappling

Gryllis 3 days News 4 6

Community Content

The Phantom Pain will be the last Metal Gear Solid

The Phantom Pain will be the last Metal Gear Solid

zurczner 05/03 News 5 5
Work Experience at The MMGN Office

Work Experience at The MMGN Office

12/01/2015 Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Zinker shared a story - Bloodborne

Zinker 3 hours ago
Username

commented on A history of cricket video games: In pictures

stonecold 7 hours ago
Username

Kazanagii made a change to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Kazanagii 12 hours ago
Username

commented on Open-Galaxy and Space Trading Games

Aklan 15 hours ago
Username

commented on Halo Online revealed, based on Halo 3 engine

Zinker 1 day ago
Username

Zinker, zurczner commented on Gamers just keep throwing money at Star Citizen

Zinker 1 day ago