One of the world's first (and probably greatest) PlayStation 4 unboxings

by Gaetano 'Xbot' Prestia Featured 53 Comments 34 Votes 11562 Views 11/11/2013 Back to News

The internet is a better place because of Francis. The YouTube superstar is a spectacular entity of joy, and seeing his eyes light up when he unboxes a PlayStation 4 makes for some heartwarming and exciting viewing.

Actually, no, screw this guy *flips table* How come he gets an early PlayStation 4?

Link to us http://PS3.mmgn.com/News/the-worlds-first-and-probably-greatest-playst
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

One of the world's first (and probably greatest) PlayStation 4 unboxings Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
boogie is so funny!! hes character frances is funny as!! :D
Love this guy so much.. very funny and genuine. Great Youtuber.
...wow

So how do I get one of those. Lol.
Pure happiness O.O
Does he have brain damage?

@kangle4 said: Does he have brain damage?

i think so [Facepalm]
Girlfriend behind the camera? or mother...?

kangle4 said: Does he have brain damage?

lol, I think it's a character.
He doesn't have brain damage. He is portraying his character.
srsly lose sum weight
What's his character?
This is the way he normally speaks:

This the way he speaks when he is portraying his character:

@Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

He has seriously been losing some weight.

@kangle4 said: Does he have brain damage?

We'll wait for you to do a youtube video and then we can all judge you for having brain damage.
He's a cool guy. Buddy of mine played WoW with him, so I've gamed with him a few times over the past year. He's cool.

@Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

Can't stand this guy, I remember watching a video of him blaming everyone but himself for his weight, while drinking a 2 litre coke from the bottle.

@stublu said:

@Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

It was probably Francis. Francis is a character. His real persona is Boogie. If you think he's serious when he blames other people for his weight, then the joke's on you.

On a different note than YouTube, Boogie also streams! www.twitch.tv/...
I don't find frances funny at all, Looks like he hasn't even tried losing weight and I was that video blaming everyone else. [Facepalm]

@chucky110 said: I don't find frances funny at all, Looks like he hasn't even tried losing weight and I was that video blaming everyone else.

Your ignorance is astounding. You're one of those idiots who judge as well. How about you do some research on someone before you judge them.

@metalliguy said:

@kangle4 said: Does he have brain damage?

I can tell you I don't have brain damage.

Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

This ^^
Nobody hate on anything Metalliguy likes.

He takes it personally.
"How can you not appreciate this?"

After just throwing a brand new controller over his head onto the floor. [Shifty]
Or...

I like to defend people like Boogie from dumb arses who are too shallow to have a proper opinion about him ;)
I can't believe that no one understands Francis is a character this guy plays, an alter ego... Fake basically.
Videos of him as Francis are fake, they are him poking fun at life.
If you don't like it move on he's harmless and a nice guy. As for his weight who the hell cares? Its up to him and as a matter of fact he has been losing some but why are we judging him on that?
@pilkingbod
Go stir the pot elsewhere -_-
Pilkingbod deleted me off Facebook, this must be serious!

[MOG]

@metalliguy said:

What research would that be?
won't somebody think of the children
@chucky110

Even if you watch just the first 15 seconds, you'll see Francis is not a real person, hence why the "blaming everyone else" excuse for his weight is not real.
Also guiz, I think this news article was meant to be about the PS4.

I think [MOG]

@stonecold said:

Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

This ^^

He has lost weight. He has lost 60 kilos. As he states in his new video titled "On the Topic of Viral Videos and Hate"

That was Francis, which is his character. He mentions this in his new video titled "On the Topic of Viral Videos and Hate" -
He gives me a headache

@Leasha said: He gives me a headache

this -_-
Hey don't you unimpressed face me @Atar He does :( headaches make me sad.

metalliguy said: @chucky110

I watched this video earlier on in the week by chance.

Never felt like crying before on a YouTube video of someone I don't personally know. Such a sad story. Yet uplifting, too. :)

I watched it.
I'm pretty sure I cried too, @Harry :'(

I thought that video would be the best "summary" of Boogie/Francis, so hopefully it brings more understanding to people who think "he's just fat".

@metalliguy said: Also guiz, I think this news article was meant to be about the PS4.
I think

It was but it happened to lure out some truly ignorant arseholes. The draw my life video is a truly touching insight into his life and i urge anyone to spare 15 minutes of their life to get a proper understanding.
I'm glad to see in his latest video that he has recognized those that have stuck up for him and that i am a part of that.
The internet really has helped me lose respect for humanity over the years.
Haaamboooooooone

capt_oats said: Hahaha this guy is awesome. Just watched some of his serious videos. Actually a smart guy.

hes really heart warming too :)

@stublu said:

@Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

You should probably watch his channel intro video. Sure he blames a lot of outside forces for his weight gain but considering what he's been through the guy brings a lot of happiness to a lot of people so for that I respect him.

@Daseti said: Girlfriend behind the camera? or mother...?

wife :)
Character or not, this was incredibly stupid and annoying.

@Tano said:

@Pilkingbod said: srsly lose sum weight

Ok, watched the draw my life thing which has changed my opinion of the guy, the other thing I watched a while back must have been in character..

Still a damn annoying character though.
I thought it was pretty funny - but I don't like that he made the explanation video.

That's what's wrong with the internet right now. People take things too seriously. The people who abuse him are being too serious, but then he's equally being too serious by responding like that.

In the end, what was once a joke is a politically correct waste of time.
I like this guy because he's authentic and himself.

I guarantee that most people who have hated/judged him is because they are insecure about themselves.

Anyway nice video.

Vanquish said: I like this guy because he's authentic and himself.
Anyway nice video.

I also love his vids. He services he audience well and isn't just a carbon copy like most tech and game "celebrities" on Twitter.
Only saw his videos today. Yes he is funny. People just jealous because they don't have a Ps4.

If you find this annoying then any video ever must be annoying. This behaviour is considered normal on the internet.
I prefer to judge people based on the way they look.
Makes me feel better about myself :)
I rage quit like this guy :( and the wife laughs

@metalliguy said: @chucky110

That was real (i.e. not in reference to his character), right?

Wow, poor guy.